Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Addiction 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Addiction 3 (490 Views)

My Addiction (Episode 1) / 'The Night Before I Killed Addiction' By Oche Joseph Otorkpa / STORY-Painful Addiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Addiction 3 by Victoroduogu(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Addiction 3
"Henry related how painful it was stopping the long habit of drinking alcohol and smoking. It was as though his world was turning upside down.
"The withdrawal was not easy, I was so slow," he related in the voice note he sent in. The withdrawal symptoms ranged from shaky hands and lips to dry tongue, and he felt he would fall while walking..." Happy reading and share to help someone.
https://oduoguvictor./2022/06/19/addiction-3/

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Love / Vampire/witch/werewolf Romance Writer For Hire! / Multi-Million Dollar Coconut Plantation Destroyed In Akwa Ibom – Governor Emmanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.