Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Have You Ever been scammed Online Or Yahoo Yahoo Or 419? Share Experience. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever been scammed Online Or Yahoo Yahoo Or 419? Share Experience. (1392 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. / Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever been scammed Online Or Yahoo Yahoo Or 419? Share Experience. by simplyme3(f): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2007
Share your experience.
Re: Have You Ever been scammed Online Or Yahoo Yahoo Or 419? Share Experience. by yemiyemi1: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2007
HI MR/MRS

YOU NEED TO BE VERY CAREFULL EFCC IS AFTER YOU. DONT TRY TO DENT THE IMAGE OF NIGERIA AT THIS CRUCIAL TIME NIGERIA IS BUILDING UP HIS IMAGE YOU ARE TRYING TO KNOW ABOUT BAD BUSINESS OR WHAT DO YOU CALL IT NOW PLEASE BE CAREFULL YOU NEED TO POST A VERY REASONABLE TOPICS HERE BASTARDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALORAAAAAAA PIA NO PIA NO
Re: Have You Ever been scammed Online Or Yahoo Yahoo Or 419? Share Experience. by simplyme3(f): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2007
the people we r after has spoken - more please.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever been scammed Online Or Yahoo Yahoo Or 419? Share Experience. by whitedove(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2007
Well,i didn't really do much but i remember chattin wt one old woman circa 2004 while i was looking 4 job, i pretndedthat i was an american working on oil rig in naija, i was actually using a whiteman's pics and she believed me, but i did not at any time collect any from her , we only engaged in CyberLove, i could collect money from the woman at the time but exposed so many lies my compatriot tells about america.
Re: Have You Ever been scammed Online Or Yahoo Yahoo Or 419? Share Experience. by simplyme3(f): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2007
white dove - where and how did u meet her?
Re: Have You Ever been scammed Online Or Yahoo Yahoo Or 419? Share Experience. by iceman75(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2007
Hello all,
Please, i beg u with due respect.
We should all try to sanitize Naija's image, these post seem to celebrate our bad image.
Seun, i beg you, cancel this thread.
Simply_me, it's a shame that u started this topic.
Consider that nairaland is on the internet and can be viewed by the entire world.
Lets be wise. PLEASE!!!
Re: Have You Ever been scammed Online Or Yahoo Yahoo Or 419? Share Experience. by simplyme3(f): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2007
Iceman:

Between this post :https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-71876.0.html

and mine

which one will u like to see?

I am sure u are licking your mouth at the sight in those pictures.
Re: Have You Ever been scammed Online Or Yahoo Yahoo Or 419? Share Experience. by ajiboy95: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
i hav jst been scammed by so called sugar mummy agents called afro connects.
they pretend nd claim to be real sugar mummy agents. i was scammed 5k.folks here is one of the agent phone number that scammed me:07063437865.
pls folk be aware of this info.
thank u.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever been scammed Online Or Yahoo Yahoo Or 419? Share Experience. by Kanwulia: 4:55am On Dec 07, 2013
NEVER! You can only steal from me. . .BUT NEVER SCAM ME!
I am waaaaaaaaaay toooooo intelligent for such NIGERIAN NIGGAS! kiss
Re: Have You Ever been scammed Online Or Yahoo Yahoo Or 419? Share Experience. by Cympul(m): 6:30am On Oct 20, 2018
I have been scammed by Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi, the CEO of Big Project Dream Farms. He disappeared with one million Naira . It was later discovered that so many people are also his victims.

(1) (Reply)

22 Year-old Boy Commits Suicide Because His Sugar-mummy Dumped Him / Gun Battle In Jakpa As Vehicle Owners Abandon Their Cars / Man Brutally Kills Girlfriend For Screaming Her Ex’s Name During Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.