Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) (49329 Views)

Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Emdebby2: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Terminating an employee's appointment in this buhari economy is not the best way to go. There are other alternatives the employee should have adopted. However, the man should man up and have faith. When one door closes another one opens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Babygreene(f): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
This reminds me of my aunty driver
He always beg me for money whenever i visit village.
I meet him one day, he beg, i gave him 500
My last card at that time.
Before i realized that was my last card i wanted to call him back and give him 200
but my mind said i should free him.

Few days later, my aunty calls me telling me that her driver won 4.8 million naira from betking. .
They asked him where he got money to bet
he said it was the 500 naira i gave him.
He used it to play 8 draws and it enter.

Since then, the guy quit driver job, has relocated, no longer picks my calls. Him just vanish with the millions. Not even 1 kobo wey i see from the guy based on appreciation.

If i didnt give him that 500 naira. By now he will still be begging. This Life ehnnnnn

Hahahaha,lol.this is hilarious.human nature at display.lol

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by GreyLaw(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
MemoriesAndMe:
Callous woman. Is that why you should try to kill him? If he falls and you run over him, that's murder.

How much u dey pay am sef? Why not park and let him get off? Rather, u prefer taking a video of his pains on your phone to share on social media.
Wicked woman. May someone do same to your kids or husband -if you have one -someday so you know how it feels to be heartless towards another.

Don't speak too much. She will face her own trouble soon. And it will come to her in a way she never expected. And then there'll be nobody to help her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by stephenponti(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maybe the woman refused to pay the driver the number of days he has worked before sacking him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Chijeep:
Same way Reasonable Nigerians are clinging to be OBIdient because he's the only one who can take us to our promise land

stop shouting, go and get your PVC, hype no dey elect candidate

1 Like

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin
May God continue to Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.... Amen grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Bimpe29: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Deborah98:
It's well... I don't know if I'm alone in this but I feel touched whenever I see guys like this helpless. Who knows the many mouths he has to feed,God please keep providing for your people. It's not easy out there. Sometimes I'll call my parents and start crying that they didn't teach me this adulthood thing very well lol whenever I mention I'm coming back home my mom will remember nothing is at home so she will keep me outside. I know it's all training but let's be more humane now that the world is really fighting everyone.
The economy is biting harder and the streets are not only rough but dry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Elidrisy20: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Women and wikedness, you have to be tough guy,in order to get their respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by ufotunang: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
You sacked him...did you compensate him..or just sack him like that without compensation... if the guy falls off your car and dies you are in big trouble... nobody will hear because you sacked him that is why he cling on your car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by ufotunang: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Crazy people everywhere in naija... especially at Lagos
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by ufotunang: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
There is a nice way of settling this matter.. at least compensate him and he will leave you and go ...the country is too hard...you can't just sack one without compensating him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Captain92: 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Life and death
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Deborah98(f): 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
stamapro:

Talk to me, adulthood thing. Throw light
Guy omo they gats teach us this thing well. How did our parents pay house rent,feed us,send us to school and still had enough money to carter their own needs as well. To be honest I'm feeling completely empty whenever I pay bills. To make matters worst my mom will be like stay there, mature and grow you'll soon be a mother I get but no be with this hand naaaa cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Deborah98(f): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
nams77:

I'm touched by your empathy. You must have a very good spirit.

That lady is cruel
it's well. Let's not replicate the same attitude to others as much as we can let's help ourselves. It's not easy out there. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Deborah98(f): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Minjim:

Things are really hard these days. I envy everyman feeding his family. It's not easy at all .since January I've not been able to save shi shi for my house rent .my wife quit her work after she got pregnant. She's the type that can't work when she's pregnant. Her trimester is the worst.

I salute the fathers !
God it's well ooooooooooooooo... God will restore you back sir. Safe delivery to your wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by CheapHomes1: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The guy might have fallen in love with her boss tongue

She thought because she sacked him is the reason he is trying to take his life undecided tongue undecided

its very likely that she didnt pay him but trust that she wouldnt say so

1 Like

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Deborah98(f): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
Country hard, walahi.
good evening sir. Where have you been hiding
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by CheapHomes1: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
hopman98:
It's not easy when u lose ur job plus the lady is heartless for driving when she knew her driver clung to her car likewise the driver is also silly for having a deathwish tho I dont blame him sha. Life can be cruel sometimes

very likely that she didnt pay him his salary and she was refusing to pay him
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Deborah98(f): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Hmmm. You get sense
Today will be good ooooh someone said something nice to me in this forum and na guy sef...it is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Tonyx5(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
He complian about expenses, salary is small to feed family

That his wife is pregnant ( she really was)
Before i realized that was my last card i wanted to call him back and give him 200

Few days later, my aunty calls me telling me that her driver won 4.8 million naira from betking. .

Since then, the guy quit driver job, has relocated, no longer picks my calls. Him just vanish with the millions. Not even 1 kobo wey i see from the guy based on appreciation.

If i didnt give him that 500 naira. By now he will still be begging. This Life ehnnnnn

Super story
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oyolohi24:
Do you know his plan? Do you know if he has that in mind or
something better than that? Do you know how he manage to this stage or do you know what his burdering him update? Stop talking as if you have discussed with him and discovered he is a visionless being

Where in my post did I opined that the sacked driver is visionless? Pls Stop putting words in my mouth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Sadheart(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Deborah98:
It's well... I don't know if I'm alone in this but I feel touched whenever I see guys like this helpless. Who knows the many mouths he has to feed,God please keep providing for your people. It's not easy out there. Sometimes I'll call my parents and start crying that they didn't teach me this adulthood thing very well lol whenever I mention I'm coming back home my mom will remember nothing is at home so she will keep me outside. I know it's all training but let's be more humane now that the world is really fighting everyone.

I am kinda tipsy reading this but small tear gather.... E be things... I am sharing this on my WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by altteemy: 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
A huge risk for her driving off with him like that. If she happens to crush him, it will be a totally different story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Stallionhorse: 3:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Deborah98:
next time your mom says that come to my place, everything dey for you
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by AdaAwka1: 4:30am On Jun 22, 2022
SultanOfAbia:

God will still bless you to in sn unimaginable way, and then when his winnings is finished he will come looking for you, then you will teach him the lesson he needs to know.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Offpoint1: 6:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Deborah98:
One of the reasons I felt in love with you... You just too get sense.
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by AlphaWolf27: 7:26am On Jun 22, 2022
Dumb lady. If anything happens to him, she's in serious trouble. She was even so dumb to publish the evidence. They think evrything is now about posting on social media.
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by kernniejay(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2022
shittul:
The guy be like 'kuku kill me '
This laptop you displayed make sense o.
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by kernniejay(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2022
SultanOfAbia:

Is this really true abi u just dey catch cruise??
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by swissgoldenpro2: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2022
This one is serious
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by ZeusP(m): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2022
Nothing is constant in life,unless u decide 2 make such thing di constant of ur life
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2022
God bless You, Well Said
Deborah98:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Working With The Big4, Your Experience. / Young Boy Who Works As A Vulcanizer In Ibadan / Python Falls Through Ceiling Into Bank During Staff Meeting In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.