Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:04 AM

Scabies Refuse To Cure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scabies Refuse To Cure (1323 Views)

"Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scabies Refuse To Cure by Olamilekxy(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
contacted scabies at lagos last year from a place I stayed while doing my siwes. Treated it with benzoylate and their was improvement. The itching stopped but what I noticed is that something like pimples will just grow out of my dick and started itching me again, but it will disappear after 3 hours or less after I scratched it. Later discovered I need to change all my underwear , I did and also disposed some any of trousers that gave me the reaction. I had two Jean with me and one of them just gave the pimple . Do I need to dispose that also or I still have scabies?

Modified:

What i was battling was post scabies, after treating scabies and getting heal, you'll still face post scabies.

Benzoylate was what I used

I dont have any symptoms of scabies anymore except the aforementioned.

Help house!!!!!

I'm tired.

Pics attached.
Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chai! And I'm eating... undecided

Nonexisting... Abeg come and tell the op what you used the last time...
Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by Brian47(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oga have you gone to see a doctor?
Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by Boogyman557: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool No fear

If u sabi any Yoruba woman wey de sell agbo or Jedi Jedi..

explain to her and show her.. make sure sey na confirm Yorubatic woman wey de mix agbo well...

Once u explain to her, she go mix better agbo give u and e no go take one week every every go TWAMER!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by JOACHINpedro: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wetin concern scabies and penis?
Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by picaso313(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Op try using vista plus on it directly on it..
Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by tillaman(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
You sure you didn’t dive raw in some tainted coochie with this your dagger dicck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by Jeon(f): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lolz.

You went from siwes to contract sexual infections.

I don't know why ppl can't breathe without sex.

by the way CONGRATULATIONS for the quick results. What else is remaining?. Defending!.

Some private parties are really ugly angry

2 Likes

Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by Generalkorex(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Olamilekxy:
contacted scabies at lagos last year from a place I stayed while doing my siwes. Treated it with benzoylate and their was improvement. The itching stopped but what I noticed is that something like pimples will just grow out of my dick and started itching me again, but it will disappear after 3 hours or less after I scratched it. Later discovered I need to change all my underwear , I did and also disposed some any of trousers that gave me the reaction. I had two Jean with me and one of them just gave the pimple . Do I need to dispose that also or I still have scabies?

Help house!!!!!

I'm tired.

Pics attached.

I will tell you 3 things that worked perfectly for a friend. Within one week you would be cured. I go need to go check my screenshot. It's just three Medicine and change your bathing soap to tetmosol
Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by samtoolz(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Guy, I’ve been here
Just wash your clothes and boxers with antiseptics and sun dry them
Then apply permethrin cream all over your body (until it’s gone)
Permethrin is on jumia, got mine there
scabies is actually caused by tiny mites on you skin, so don’t use any drug or som’n
Permethrin will cure you, come and thank me later
Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by Ready100: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
imagine fucking who this OP don Bleep before ..... puke
Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by orchin(m): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Olamilekxy:

Help house!!!!!

I'm tired.

Pics attached.

Same thing happened to me...
Now, buy Griseofulvin tablet and take. Buy penicillin and use am day rub d hitching part of ur dick...na very stubborn thing
Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by Generalkorex(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Generalkorex:

I will tell you 3 things that worked perfectly for a friend. Within one week you would be cured. I go need to go check my screenshot. It's just three Medicine and change your bathing soap to tetmosol
Abendazole and Ivermectin is the drug. Very effective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by Klinee: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Olamilekxy:

Help house!!!!!

I'm tired.

Pics attached.
Scabies is infestation of body by a microscopic mite which burrows into the skin and lays eggs, eventually triggering a host immune response that leads to intense itching and rash. It lives on the skin but burrows into the skin whenever it wants to lay eggs.
So treatment options involved two ways; systemical and topical drugs.
Go to pharmacy get this drug "Ivermectin" it comes in 3mg , so you will get 8 tablet.
Then take 4 tablet on the first day and repeat the same dosage 4 days after, it's orally.
While taking the drug ensure you rub the benzoylate which you have gotten already all over your body except on your private part and face because of its pepperish sensation on those regions.
Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by Nonexisting: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Datboredberri:
Chai! And I'm eating... undecided

Nonexisting... Abeg come and tell the op what you used the last time...
Keep trying, I will soon send you PM.
Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by Autobot05: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Use ivermectin and Benzyl benzoate (calamine lotion too for the itching )
Use the Benzyl till you’re sure it leaves
Ivermectin will kill / destroy the eggs

Benzyl is another kind of he’ll fire tho

Jesus is the ONLY Way ❤️
Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by Autobot05: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Klinee:
Scabies is infestation of body by a microscopic mite which burrows into the skin and lays eggs, eventually triggering a host immune response that leads to intense itching and rash. It lives on the skin but burrows into the skin whenever it wants to lay eggs.
Go to pharmacy get this drug "Ivermectin" it comes in 3mg , so you will get 8 tablet.
Then take 4 tablet on the first day and repeat the same dosage 4 days after, it's orally.
While taking the drug ensure you rub the benzoylate which you have gotten already all over your body except on your private part and face because of its pepperish sensation on those regions.

It is measured by body weight sir

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by Olamilekxy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Generalkorex:

I'm waiting
Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by Olamilekxy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
samtoolz:
Guy, I’ve been here
Just wash your clothes and boxers with antiseptics and sun dry them
Then apply permethrin cream all over your body (until it’s gone)
Permethrin is on jumia, got mine there
scabies is actually caused by tiny mites on you skin, so don’t use any drug or som’n
Permethrin will cure you, come and thank me later

Thanks
Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by Olamilekxy(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Klinee:

Alright thanks
Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by Olamilekxy(m): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Generalkorex:

Abendazole and Ivermectin is the drug. Very effective.

Okay
Re: Scabies Refuse To Cure by Haakeem(m): 6:18am On Jun 26, 2022
orchin:

Same thing happened to me...
Now, buy Griseofulvin tablet and take. Buy penicillin and use am day rub d hitching part of ur dick...na very stubborn thing
how much for that griseofulvin pls?

(1) (Reply)

Person Go De Mek Love Inside Nepa No Go Give Light / How Can I Convince/confuse My Girlfriend To Have Threes0me? / What I Did To Cure Genital Wart I Contacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.