Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Does God Really Genuinely Exist? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Really Genuinely Exist? (2131 Views)

Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? / Is God Really Omniscient?? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 10:27am On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Why are you vexing?

I didn't remember that....was. typing in a hurry

If you understand what you read without prejudice you won’t make that mistake, it shows you have own opinions and not following facts.
That’s why I asked earlier, are you reading my post?
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

Nothing called deities has proven to be more or less of whatever

It is just what it is.

What about the other stuff I asked you for?
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

If you understand what you read without prejudice you won’t make that mistake, it shows you have own opinions and not following facts.
That’s why I asked earlier, are you reading my post?

The issue is I was concerned with the most popular use .

I have seen what you are saying.

What else?
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

It is just what it is.

What about the other stuff I asked you for?

Which is?
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

Which is?

Can you help me with 3k?

I don't know how else to put it.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

The issue is I was concerned with the most popular use .

I have seen what you are saying.

What else?

You mean, The most popular used in English speaking countries.
“God” is an English word.
Do you think they call it “god” in French or Arab countries?

Nawa ooo
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Can you help me with 3k?

I don't know how else to put it.

No, sorry.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

You mean, The most popular used in English speaking countries.
“God” is an English word.
Do you think they call it “god” in French or Arab countries?

Nawa ooo

No, I mean most people refer to a living being as God..... though they may not be able to demonstrate how such exists.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

No, I mean most people refer to a living being as God..... though they may not be able to demonstrate how such exists.

Normal people refer to “living beings” as “living beings”, god is a title that comes from Greek theos.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by kingxsamz(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Yes it does,
In the fictional storybook called the bible.

1 Like

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Iamme01:
I was raised in a Christian home and have strongly held on to the belief that there is God but lately, with recent events, this has rocked my faith ro the core and has given me reasons to question what I believe.

Firstly, when I think about the mass killing that happened recently at owo, I cannot but question if God exists. What kind of God allows kids to be robbed of parents, parents of children, and in His assumed House for that matter. A church should at least be a safe place if we want to go by how powerful God is. He's all knowing, why didn't he avert the crisis.

Secondly, I spoke with a Friend lately who has four kids and recently separated from her husband of 18yrs. She told me how she prayed and fasted and sowed seed for God to heal her marriage but alas, nothing happened, the marriage kept going downhill and finally separation. And she said to me, God does not answer prayers.

Thr last but not the least is that for the last 5years, I have asked for one prayer point, for God to fix my relationship, this has also packed up. I prayed, fasted, sowed, believed things would turn around but sadly nothing happened. I did everything humanly possible but it seems like it was meant to fail. I'm moving on.

So I'm doing a retrospective thinking, I have seen that all the things I never strongly never prayed about happened easily for me. I also have Friends who have deserted Christianity and are still pulling their weight regardless.

This has really given me reasons to question that there might be no God afterall. I'm genuinely seeking reasons to believe there is God.

Correction! You were raised in a "do what your church says home" and not do what God says home.

Therefore, God does not know you!

And these are the days when all who do not follow The Lord are Casted Out from His rain and sun aka Rapture!

So, now they are their own gods and they are to do everything for themselves including providing for themselves and protecting themselves.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Iamme01:

I ask in faith
I am a firm believer of asking and receiving when I need it, that's my definition of a blessing...

Did you comply with this Law? I bet your house and church never taught you this

Jeremiah 7:23

“But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.”

Translation! "Don't obey my voice and Satan shall be your god and it would never be well with you!
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you comply with this Law? I bet your house and church never taught you this

Jeremiah 7:23

“But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.”

Translation! "Don't obey my voice and Satan shall be your god and it would never be well with you!

Yahweh is still the devil

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

Normal people refer to “living beings” as “living beings”, god is a title that comes from Greek theos.

They refer to living beings as Gods or title them as Gods
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

They refer to living beings as Gods or title them as Gods

I’m a God.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

I’m a God.

Some would say the creator of the Earth is God.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Some would say the creator of the Earth is God.

They are referring to their particular god, god is a title.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

They are referring to their particular god, god is a title.

They also name it God.

ALSO NAME IT GOD
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

They also name it God.

ALSO NAME IT GOD

GOD and god means same thing, just as DOCTOR and doctor mean same thing, it’s a title, you putting capital letter doesn’t change the meaning, you get?
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

GOD and god means same thing, just as DOCTOR and doctor mean same thing, it’s a title, you putting capital letter doesn’t change the meaning, you get?

You don't understand.

You are not the one to determine what people must do with GOD or God or god or goD!

If they feel it can be used both as a name and a title....,must you be disturbed?
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

Who told you I care about capital and small whatever?
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

You don't understand.

You are not the one to determine what people must do with GOD!

If they feel it can be used both as a name and a title....,must you be disturbed?

It’s a title it has its meaning sorry.
Doctor means a doctor, only delusional people think doctor can also be a bricklayer. The title is there and permanent.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Who told you I care about capital and small whatever?

Let’s call it deity for better understanding, it means same thing
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

It’s a title it has its meaning sorry.
Doctor means a doctor, only delusional people think doctor can also be a bricklayer. The title is there and permanent.

Oh!

So,it has its meaning .....the same person that showed where it WAS used as a verb to mean to invoke.

As a noun....., it has no specific meaning that shows how anything exists.

In other words, there's nothing in what you posted earlier that shows it can only be used as a title.... when considered as a noun or when used to refer to someone or something.

Both a specific name and a specific title can be used to refer to something or someone.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Oh!

So,it has its meaning .....the same person that showed where it WAS used as a verb to mean to invoke.

As a noun....., it has no specific meaning shows how anything exists.

In other words, there's nothing in what you posted earlier that shows it can only be used as a title.... when considered as a noun or when used to refer to someone or something.

Both a specific name and a specific title can be used to refer to something or someone.

That was German origin. This is getting slower.

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

Let’s call it deity for better understanding, it means same thing

Who cares what you call it?

It's about how people use it.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Who cares what you call it?

It's about how people use it.
Which people?
I don’t think New Testament was written in German, so the origin will be in Greek.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

That was German origin. This is getting slower.

No origin shows that it can only be used as a title!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

Which people?
I don’t think New Testament was written in German, so the origin will be in Greek.

No origin nullifies what I am saying!
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

No origin nullifies what I am saying!

Which origin does your word “god” come from, this is getting dumb.
Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by Maynmann: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

No origin shows that it can only be used as a title!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Theos is a title

Re: Does God Really Genuinely Exist? by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maynmann:

Theos is a title

Where is title here?

Just God in some other language

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Evil Of Astral Projection Let's Hear It Hear!!! / Tb Joshua Wiseman Heals Corona Virus Through Phonecall / Jewels Falling From Heaven In The Church In Puerto Rico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.