Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) (40063 Views)

Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) / Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos / Bandits Attack President Buhari's Convoy In Katsina, Two Injured (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by tete7000(m): 7:10am On Jun 20, 2022
Example of what hoodlums will do if Tinubu becomes the president.

Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by onenaija001(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2022
Segs24:

Southern xtians doesn't see northern xtians too as x tians.

Bro u are speaking for urself.
They even call our Churches "backward churches".
Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by Funflipper: 7:15am On Jun 20, 2022
alsudan:
Tinubu’s humiliation will start from the home front.

Can’t wait to see his Urchins blame ipob for this.

You guys should be civilized for once. Why haul stones when you have your PVC?

Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by duality(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2022
At least they won't blame another tribe as they did with end-sars
Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by Funflipper: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2022
Splitmind:
Ipobian supporters in Lagos are attacking Jagaban.

The whole world knows. By the time they are fed with whatever they are cooking, they will start wailing.

Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by watchindelta(m): 7:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Very ruff Country.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by 8stargeneral: 7:20am On Jun 20, 2022
This is just d begging....even in ur country home..this is signal that even ur people don't like u...still time to surrender and enjoy ur old age in peace
Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by Festy4u(m): 7:22am On Jun 20, 2022
Just imagine this sight of waving a broom while alighting from a plane. This can only be Africa! undecided

Such an experimental continent!

Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2022
OPC

OPC is mostly a group of jobless people collecting royalty from tipper and lorry drivers in rural areas. They are now useless. Gani Adams need to be proactive. This type of attack cannot take place on the Island while OPC members are around without any report.

MC Oluomo

While it is understandable that POLY is presently unavailable, those at home must produce those boys attacking the convoy of Tinubu, Ganduje and Lagos State Governor.

Gani Adams and MC Oluomo must understand that some of those people speaking Yoruba are not Yorubas. They are many on the Island, Computer Village Ikeja, Ajah and Surulere.

As 2023 approaches, we must be proactive.

Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by Abujason: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2022
Splitmind:

What an idiot you are. You can’t own up to you fellow agberos, area boys and other touts from the South-Waste, Abi? I only hope that next time they don’t miss their target. grin

Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by Abujason: 7:30am On Jun 20, 2022
pat077:
Why attack the press? If they are aggrieved they should have attacked the vip to pass a message to them. So gandollar has abandoned kano to be Tinubu's abobaku, he go clear for hin eye soon.

Missed target
Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by jrusky(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2022
Emmy3:
Peter Obi's record is the reason Tinubu and Atiku supporters cry over intimidation.
If they mention one positive about Tinubu or Atiku, the OBIdients respond with 10 hence the "forcing" of PO on them that they cry about.

Which record? He built road? Oh he left 75billion in Anambra baa? Pls which othe record? Oh sorry he wear only one shirt, one shoe, one watch, one glasses baa?

Is Obi the first to built road in Nigeria?

Is Obi the first to left billions behind for incoming governor?

Pls is too early to be foolish. Obi will never be the president come 2023. Take it or burst it.

As a matter of what brought into this? Hoodlum attacked press have uou waited to even know what went wrong?

I can see some fools already saying yea good for him yes you are right but I remember some of you confused obi shit were saying Yoruba so love Tinubu he is their God and so on then if your claims are right then why do they attacked the press on his convoyexcept you want to tell me it is your fellow genetically confused obi shit that did it.

All of you lost sense and started behaving like a blood anukpama odunkum mofos bullying people rather than selling your obi shit.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2022
All those igbos planing to harm Tinubu because of hate, we will resist this, Tinubu must be protected at all cost. We know how desperate you idiots are...be warned. Don't start what you will regret, Tinubu is Lagos own, go to you cursed East and do this to your criminal dumb headed governors. This is a warning.

Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by Abujason: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2022
Funflipper:

You guys should be civilized for once. Why haul stones when you have your PVC?

Stones were thrown as appetizers. The South-Waste hoodlums we’re only warming up for the big show ahead. Let’s just wait and see what comes next.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2022
When boys of Eko enter them now, the Igbos will be shouting, always starting trouble and crying in the end, fools.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by Jungleluv5: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2022
I dey laff ooo return match will be disastrous. Hmmm let's wait and see. I rest my case
Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by ihimiray(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2022
Multiplier7:
That's the beginning!

Talk more if he nears South East or South South.
if he beats south east what will you do...cos obi won't go to other hostile ground...
Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Splitmind:

Typical Afonja!

Na IPOB dey torment this one for dream. Na so una say Na IPOB pursue Oba Lil Wayne comot from palace. Now Na IPOB dey pursue Tinubu grin

The gap between an Afonja and truth is like the distance from San'aa in Yemen to the Kabbah in Saudi Arabia. Una hypocrisy Na wa ooo undecided

Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by Handsum64: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2022
The monster he created
Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by Emmy3(m): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2022
jrusky:

Which record? He built road? Oh he left 75billion in Anambra baa? Pls which othe record? Oh sorry he wear only one shirt, one shoe, one watch, one glasses baa?

Is Obi the first to built road in Nigeria?

Is Obi the first to left billions behind for incoming governor?

Pls is too early to be foolish. Obi will never be the president come 2023. Take it or burst it.

As a matter of what brought into this? Hoodlum attacked press have uou waited to even know what went wrong?

I can see some fools already saying yea good for him yes you are right but I remember some of you confused obi shit were saying Yoruba so love Tinubu he is their God and so on then if your claims are right then why do they attacked the press on his convoyexcept you want to tell me it is your fellow genetically confused obi shit that did it.

All of you lost sense and started behaving like a blood anukpama odunkum mofos bullying people rather than selling your obi shit.

Obi is the only living governors to leave billion for his successor. #GoAndVerify.
Even if he doesn't become president, better for me.
I'm still cashing out on the arbitrage created by the poor economic policies of APC plus the many loans they'll write off if elected. In fact na bigger win for me personally if Tinubu wins the presidential election. I will not want to mention the many things I have and will benefit from the corrupt APC government.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by akigbemaru: 8:13am On Jun 20, 2022
JooEeL:
People who sold Lagos:

Iya Habibat Mogaji
Baba K.O Tinubu (a.k.a Sangodele Amuda),
Kafaru Oluwole
Justice Muri Okunola
Lateef Femi Okunu
Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by Carlosdd: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Muslims are not happy with Muslim Muslim ticket, is not fair, no justice, no federal character , Tinubu will loose our vote if he runs with another Muslim, why is it that the north does not see us as Muslims , why?

Coolsperm , we don’t know what you mean by Yoruba Muslim because they don’t divide on religion line in south west beside how can your user Id coolsperm and claim to be a Muslim a lier like you
Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by jrusky(m): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2022
Emmy3:

Obi is the only living governors to leave billion for his successor. #GoAndVerify.
Even if he doesn't become president, better for me.
I'm still cashing out on the arbitrage created by the poor economic policies of APC plus the many loans they'll write off if elected. In fact na bigger win for me personally if Tinubu wins the presidential election. I will not want to mention the many things I have and will benefit from the corrupt APC government.

Hahahaha ery funny you. Look I don't need to argue with half baked defiant who attached tribalism and disgusting emotion to everything.

So among the 36 governor in Nigeria only Obi left billions in the cover of govt? I'm really sorry for you I wonder how did people like you managed to finished school.

Keep going around with lies it's in your gene, however apc zombies told us then more sainthood shit about Buhari like this in 2014 today where as it landed us?

Obi will never become the president 2023.

Ob left billions on Anambra and to what effect is the billion to Nigeria? IsxAnambra feeding the Fed govt? I don't just get ti's silly noise about a bloody micer called Obi I ont get it.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by Carlosdd: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Somebody here with coolsperm as user id claim to be Yoruba Muslim , is that not a lie from the pit of hell , beside, there is nothing like Yoruba Christian or Muslim check your fact very well , Yoruba don’t discriminate about the 2 religion. Look for another ground to show your ignorant, children of hate, envy, jealous and bitterness. If you have a credible candidate who can stand the test of time as far as Nigeria politics is concern better campaign with your sense or keep your mouth shut for ever

Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by anonimi: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Monsters that he made.
Broom in an airplane laughable

Very true that Thiefnuibu made the monster agberos who he failed to educate in free primary, secondary and vocational schools with thousands of teachers employed since 1999. What has he done with all the IGR, federal allocation, loans, PPP contributions if not loot, steal and thief like a barawo, gbewiri that he is

eluquenson:
REVISITING SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983 (FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS) IN LAGOS STATE

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?

IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE.

Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by anonimi: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2022
tete7000:
Example of what hoodlums will do if Tinubu becomes the president.

The result of Thiefnuibu almajiri programme for the south west since 1999, bearing fruits for him

Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by jrusky(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Carlosdd:
Somebody here with coolsperm as user id claim to be Yoruba Muslim , is that not a lie from the pit of hell , beside, there is nothing like Yoruba Christian or Muslim check your fact very well , Yoruba don’t discriminate about the 2 religion. Look for another ground to show your ignorant, children of hate, envy, jealous and bitterness. If you have a credible candidate who can stand the test of time as far as Nigeria politics is concern better campaign with your sense or keep your mouth shut for ever

Bro give it to them in wotowoto way they are my people yes but I always stand against them due to their rude, foul mouthed, arrogant, tribalism, envy, jealousy, hatred nature.

Yoruba are not divided along tribal or religion line at all. They are always on point together and they don't practise jihadism the bitch MUMURIC bastard professor of jargon is an orphan in SW they don't even know the bastard.

Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by pacespot(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2022
I am begining to think that Yorùbá Muslims especially those from Kwara, Ibadan and osun are the problems of this country as much as the Northerners. These people constitute most of the Tinubu's supporters.

Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by membranus: 8:46am On Jun 20, 2022
ukahrawah:
Children welcoming their Daddy back. It's a family affair.

You brought my teeth out this morning in hearty laughter.

Bad boy, so Tinubu is now the Daddy of hoodlums in Lagos?
Re: Hoodlums Attack Press Crew Bus In Tinubu’s Convoy, Two Injured (Pictures, Video) by pacespot(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2022
JooEeL:
People who sold Lagos:

Iya Habibat Mogaji
Baba K.O Tinubu (a.k.a Sangodele Amuda),
Kafaru Oluwole
Justice Muri Okunola
Lateef Femi Okunu

All of them Muslims, not surprised shocked

Abaribe: Declare December 31 ‘Democracy Destruction Day’ To Mark Your 1983 Coup / Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) / Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63