Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. (31082 Views)

Pastor Sarah Omakwu: Tinubu Is Not Our President Elect / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Massiveglory: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Everybody indirectly working for Jagaban cheesy cheesy
I will waste my vote. I will vote Structurelessly

1 Like

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Ten06(m): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2022
I already know that I will gamble my vote on Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Temptee101(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2022
post=113974631:
Structure has not helped us.
She is not far from the truth.

But here comes the City Boy,
The only Presidential Candidate with plans.

We were surprised to read here this morning that this man just got back to his Bourdilion house last night since many weeks ago that he was voted as the Presidential candidate for his political party.
He has been canvassing the length and breadth of this nation, not sitting on his oars!
He visited each and every of his fellow candidates he defeated during the primaries.
Building bridges.
And the official campaign time with the masses is not even here yet.

*singin*
Parti 2 lati ma pawon.
Open and close like a Laptop o

In life generally : as you lay your bed.............

So you still haven't turned a new leaf?

It's official, there is no remedy for whatever you are suffering from.

Your only saving grace will be rapture.

3 Likes

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Massiveglory: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2022
YES! I will waste my vote for the structureless party.
Thanos5555:
shocked

waste your Votes, let Muslim-Muslim Ticket win and so you will be murdered in thousands per every Sunday

1 Like

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Arysexy(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2022
olas24u:

Try to vote in your region and not southwest.

Why will he vote in his region? Is it a regional election? Are yolobas in SE and SS not voting there?
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by EkelediliBuhari: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The biggest church in Lagos state is the Catholic church and they don't work with any politician

Chief... try and relax... you know i didnt refer to Catholic churches.
I refer to the churches who have their HQs in Lag
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2022
Raw truth
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Eyegroup: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Everybody indirectly working for Jagaban cheesy cheesy
honestly u all want suffering in life

1 Like

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Arysexy(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Better to waste my vote for the incoming President Peter Obi than vote two criminals and start lamenting afterwards of misrule

1 Like

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Arysexy:

Lie, Obi left PDP having seen that corruption determines the winner. If he was desperate he would stay and possibly be Atiku VP

The same corruption that was there in 2019, and he did not leave, nko?
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by olas24u(f): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Arysexy:

Why will he vote in his region? Is it a regional election? Are yolobas in SE and SS not voting there?

We are voting to win,90 percent vote ,you cannot drag my region with me.Ho back to igboland and vote obi ,no Hausa man drags that at all ,but only you people
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by deebrain(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Lovely.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by olas24u(f): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Arysexy:

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by kingyakos: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2022
No be lie,
Structure has not helped us, abi who structure help.
Structure cannot fight insecurity
Structure has kill our economy
Structure gave way to the Owo massacre
Structure has made kidnapping a lucrative business in nigeria
Structure ASSU is on strike
Structure education system is down and student are at home
Structure 610 naira/1$
Structure citizens can't afford to food
Structure no electricity
Structure brought in millions of tons of condemn oil to sale for it's citizens as fuel
Structure #endsars massacre
#We'reTiredofStructure
#VoteStructureOut
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by NLPoliceWoman: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Temptee101:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Everlastingson: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2022
jrusky:

Go to hell bro. You can bully them but not me ok. Keep your post to yourself I'm so angry with all these Obi demons here.

Good day.

Mind you off y mention ok

Abeg no get heart attack where you dey hate Obi and his supporters. So much bile! Kai!
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Enumerator(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2022
I tell you
iamyemiakins:
Suffer no dey taya Nigerians ni!
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Temptee101(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2

grin

What has "Rule 2" got to do with saying the truth?

Don't go and pray for rapture to come, stay there and continue calling to the whole world to save you.

Rapture is your only saving grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by NLPoliceWoman: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2022
RTR
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by SarkinYarki: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Eyegroup:
honestly u all want suffering in life

Explain cheesy
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by SarkinYarki: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Massiveglory:

I will waste my vote. I will vote Structurelessly

Stop using the word waste to hide your intention and say it with your full chest that you are voting Jagaban cheesy
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by richmanrichard: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
you are fool Mr vulture griller

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Massiveglory: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Stop using the word waste to hide your intention and say it with your full chest that you are voting Jagaban cheesy

I will waste my vote! I will vote for the structureless party! I will vote Peter obi.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Makowonda: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2022
solochris:
The hurricane that will hit APC and PDP next year will be better imagined. The train is moving
Oga stop making plenty noise.Until another party starts winning gubernatorial and senatorial elections in several states and districts,APC and PDP still remains ontop.Simple political analysis that sentiment will not make you understand.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by IgOga(m): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2022
All these people should focus on preaching Jesus...politicians are shameless o...dem go soon drag this woman now....soon efcc go dey burst churches..

It is sad though the people are so oppressed they will vote anyone.

Instead of building refineries our politicians profit from fuel subsidy

Instead of investing in industry APC introduced tradermoni to buy loyalty and votes

Now we are in a full scale corruption, where voters are so desperate they will sell their vote to have a piece of the national cake. The mentality is who will it help if they vote right...the two big parties will bribe their way into a result they want
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Everlastingson: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2022
Arysexy:

PO used a structure less party APGA to win Anambra election in 2003.

Senator Ifeanyi Uba used structure less YPP to win his senatorial election.

What structure did PDP having prior to 1999, but they cleared majority of the states.

What matters is d candidate not d party.

We d voters are the defacto structures

Don't mind them deceiving themselves with structure this structure that. Is structure the candidate? APC and PDP, especially APC, with all their "Structure" have destroyed the country. Leave us to choose. Don't advise us, we know whom we want and IT IS A STRUCTURELESS PARTY WITH PETER OBI . Your APC and PDP structures are for stealing and robbery.

1 Like

Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by BigIyanga: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2022
Emedu:
Jagaban camp will be pleased with this. Igbo will indirectly help Jagaban to become president effortlessly by wasting their votes on Peter Obi.
Your false assumption that northerners will abadon Atiku for Tinubu is pure delusion. Atiku won 17 states against GMB who has something like cult-following in the north..
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Everlastingson: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2022
Temptee101:

You forgot he's a Muslim? No Muslim goes in the Rapture.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Aguiyimba(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2022
The kind hunger wey block Nigerian brain can win world cup without playing finals.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
in case you didnt know, all the "big" churches in Lagos work directly with TInubu.

the truth will unveil itself before the end of this year...

Any pastor that works with Tinubu should go ahead.

If he or she believes in God, he or she should also know that judgement awaits.
Re: Election 2023 : Pastor Sarah Omakwu Asks Nigerians To "Waste" Their Votes. by bluefilm: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2022
This pastor is OBIdient.

Thank God for the opportunity we now have in the person of Peter Obi to waste our votes fiercely & unrelentlessly.

Peter Obi is a goal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bola And Remi Tinubu As APC Kicks Off Presidential Campaign / Buhari Orders Return Of Egbesu Sword For Niger-Delta Peace / Photo Of Buhari With Some Young Members Of His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.