Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:47 PM

70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi (41457 Views)

Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane / Aftermath Of Owo Church Attack: 70% Of Our People Have Left – Sarkin Hausawa / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by toujurs: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2022
You don't have to tell us sir, we know that. Very heartless and selfless.

I pray you become our president. God will do this for Nigerians, i am more ashamed that a religious man as Father mbaka would open his mouth to talk trash

May God punish the animal. After wishing us buhari, he went to aso rock with his contractors, with the hope to get a federal contract, but buhari fell his hand grin, the fool came back to his adoration ground to talk trash of how people are suffering.

Tueh, what a disgrace

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by deeva2: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:
If we're being honest, this is one of the main reasons the old guards don't want Pete in power. They know it will certainly not be business as usual.

Nobody really believes Atiku nor Tinubu will make any radical changes. They both have their cronies

Imagine Accountability being in vogue
God help us

Atiku was a saint and never corrupt when ur Obi was his running mate..

PDP was the best party when ur Obi was a member..

Your Obi is not corrupt and blameless but he was at the 2019 primary election as running mate when Atiku bought delegates with dollars.

Your Obi turned Anambra into dubai within 8 years yet, ur fellow biafran keep trooping to Lagos for better life and opportunities.

Nigerian youths who understands naija politics beyond twitter and Facebook knows this reality..

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by mycar: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:
Lolz. Lizard thinking himself as crocodile, don't worry you will be taught a bitter lesson in 2023, if you win any state outside SE come and arrest me.
Bitter lesson for what? lol
I can sense frustrations
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Enumerator(m): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Shut up!

Enemy of progress

undecided

Suffer no dey tire you
Honor10:
Lolz. Lizard thinking himself as crocodile, don't worry you will be taught a bitter lesson in 2023, if you win any state outside SE come and arrest me.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by jerryforgood: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2022
Josh109:
More Secrets of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled

This post is a mere opinion by "Igbo Kwenu" and does not represent that of the Reliant News.

APGA cannot mourn the exit of Mr Peter Obi with all these secret findings surrounding him.

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London . This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor Ibim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the circumstances surrounding his father's death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state , ''Saint'' Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (OOO) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi . The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the youths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his immediate resignation or face further disclosure of his criminal past and present.

Edwin Chukwujekwu
Chairman

Nonyelum Nwokoye
Secretary

Odiegwu !!!
I love Peter Obi.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Brushstrokes20: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2022
Big fallacy! 99% is more appropriate!
Nig politicians are Predominantly a useless bunch of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS! undecided
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Mrexcell(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2022
That's just the bitter truth nigerians that are voting for them are also worse lunatics.

Monitize ur browser and start earning dollars daily for browsing the internet and inviting people to replicate the same thing registration is absolutely free.

Daily login bonus =. $1.1
Per invite = $100

Contact me with this WhatsApp number below for all the details.
090 5884 6849
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by xrayz(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:

Bro, i'm not really into this politics of a thing but u see this ur comment, its very unnecessary no insult intended though. In the school of taught, if someone propagate a theory, it takes another superior theory to discard such. But in a situation where u don't have a superior argument, u are bound to follow the first. Let us outgrow this chest beating , unnecessary hatred and deal with facts. mediocrity cant take us anywhere. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Enumerator(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2022
cheesy
ScamHunter:

No one should mention Atiku in this election. It should be between Obi and Tinubu. The best and the worst. Nigerians should reach a consensus to elect either Obi to see real progress or vote Tinubu to finish the country patapata. Then eye go open everybody.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by na2016: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2022
While this assertion may be through, Peter Obi shouldn't have said this. This statement will hurt his campaign and kill the slim chances he ever had.[b][/b]
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Interesting2023: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:

He won't learn any bitter lesson but u the suffering but smiling type that has been destined to love suffering will be the one to learn by the tym those greedy thieves are done with you
Nonsense submission
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2022
The Rock
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by RightToReject(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Obi is partially right; what's true is that the majority of politicians in Nigeria suffer from delusions of grandeur, not outright lunacy. And those who originally do not suffer from delusions of grandeur have always been forced to embrace the display of those who do; this is so because the majority of the masses have always been addicted to the people who suffer from delusions of grandeur. This isn't even restricted to politics alone; more so, it doesn't happen only in Nigeria, even though it's more prevalent in Nigeria.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2022
PussyOdour:

If by 2023, Igbo man is not a president, this shithole will be completely on ground.

I am not Igbo, but I will support their quest for Biafra. The marginalization should stop.
You will only kill your mama,papa, brothers and sisters, and abokis will rape all your mom and sisters, remember the civil war. No presidency for you, do your worst, you are already terrorists. Nigerians hate you. We will make sure no Presidency for criminal Obi, so you destroy yourselves like you love to do.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Neoteny7: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Deborah98:
Inside that 70%, about 50% of them are completely clueless on what they are even doing. Some are taking it to be a funfare while others to be a desperados kind of thing. Nigeria we hail thee ooooh

50%?

You're generous.

All of them don't have a clue what they're doing
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by ceejay80s(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2022
NetValueFX:
Joke apart wetin person wan do with 80billion?
even 1 billion sef
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Kfed4ril(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
I swear PO can't come third in this coming election, let all igbo get their Biafra flag down because they're going back to default after their bad outing in the zoo election

werey people cheesy
So you’re just angry and hating simply because he’s Igbo, nothing else?
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Zorn: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Emekaonline:

Hahaha. You can defend the indefensible. Only fools will believe a man who governed his state with nothing to show for it. How is a man that evaded taxes to fund his own family business different from the political lunatics? How is the man whose car was found N250 million in Lagos different from the political bandit if not worst. A man under whose nose the doctors of his state went on strike for 13 months is not fit to rule a sane nation? By the time he is allowed to lead this nation, all workers will be going on strike for more than one year. Nigeria as a country does not need such a man. He is at best good leading a biafra republic for good.
A governor stole N250 million when ordinary APC presidential form is NI100 million? You're so daft to believe that Peter will steal N250 million . We have new recruits with copy and paste.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Bar1941(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:

Even in southeast, he can't.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Goodman247: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2022
70% is small na, 90% are lunatics
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by ceejay80s(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2022
Kfed4ril:

don't mind all these yoruba's, they prefer abokis
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Antoeni(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2022
Very True
Number 1

1 Share

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by jerryforgood: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
angry OBI HIM TU LIE sad. The man with one wristwatch lipsrsealed grin.Softly softly oo. No cause vawulence
No man like Peter Obi. He has a mandate which is to reach out to poor Nigerians. Industrialize this country out of poverty.

One Yoruba man that cannot stand for 30 mins only knows how to brainwash the educated-illiterate of Yoruba.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by 9iceprince(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2022
For more jokes and lies, send OBI to 2023

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by 989900: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2022
LegendHero:

One would think Obi Pandora turned Anambra to Dubai when he government with all this useless hype from his Meth addicts fans.

The only one on drugs here would be you for comparing apples with chopsticks.

Who are you voting for?

Peter Obi (while not a saint) has been faithful in little.

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Blackdisciple(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2022
100% correct
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Whynow(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2022
jesmond3945:
no the tribalists don't want him.

I rarely post or comment, but I am with you..
The fact that its a faceless forum give some people the priviledge to comment the way they do.
I have been observing this trend for a long time I have come to some conclusions.

1. Tribal hate brews on this forum.
2. People post comments as it comes to their mind, without subjecting to thought process or to apply some cognitive thinking.
3. They are mostly age bracket below 30 or below 35. (not saying all within this range are like that)

I have done some little work by scrapping data from this Nairaland forum and subjected it to analysis with scikit learn sentiment analysis, classification e.t.c

My brother I want to tell you it teriible, and this are young peoplw whom should be seeing reasons to accept the truth, so that we all have some level of accountability in government.

4 Likes

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Juanmike(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:
But be honest, is there any lies in what he said?
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by oguns222: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:

Lolz. When the consequences of your wrong choice of leadership comes, you will eat the fruit in full measure
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by erniok(m): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
I understand his grouse with financial corruption in the corridors of power and truly they deserve all insults directed to them.

But what are his plans towards fighting political corruption? EFCC and ICPC?

A honest President does not necessarily free the country from political corruption. More needs to be done. He should highlight the "more" he will do.
I agree with you. A manifesto and clear cut road map on how you intend to achieve them is what we need. No more billshit promises.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by jerryforgood: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2022
ofuonyebi:
Peter Obi is also a Lunatic
because is one of the blind politicians Nigeria have
who never learn that a POT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO CALL THE KETTLE BLACK!

You cant jump the gun...you are not a saint either
useless idiot
I love Peter Obi.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Kfed4ril:

you people hate fact, if Tinubu is a thief, PO too is a thief, you igbo be bouncing on Tinubu as if he was the one that made you nonentity lost millions of your kinsmen in civil war

how can PO win election with south south having a representative in this election, southwest having representative in southwest

who will PO/LP back on, who grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

List Of Senators That Mandated Customs Boss, Hammed Ali To Reappear In Uniform / Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo / Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.