Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,385 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:35 PM

70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi (41456 Views)

Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane / Aftermath Of Owo Church Attack: 70% Of Our People Have Left – Sarkin Hausawa / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by MrSly(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
How competent are the elected officials in your state? Charity they say begins @ home, this man is just jiving opata that we all know.

Nigerians are Nigerians, corrupt people.

You are right.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by kingyakos: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:

Obi has rule Anambra before, how is your life in Anambra better than average Nigerians today? Why are your people leaving in drove from Anambra to Lagos?

If an Igbo is not in ur town it simply means your town is cursed. Abi u never hear of Igbo in North Korea.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2022
8stargeneral:
Is he a present governor in his state...And mind u one of his agenda is to tackle insecurities and poverty taken all over d country...in ur own region are they peaceful
Do you know how big & vast Nigeria is, how can one man tackle insecurity, why do you think we have elected people & State & Local Government levels?

You Nigerians will forever be chasing shadows waiting for a messiah.

Nonsense, too many social illiterates in Nigeria.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by pacespot(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Are no different from your parents, only difference they so called politicians decided to play the game of politics.

Those people in offices Federal, State or Local, Public of Private, are no different from the so called politicians.

You are all the same, if you manage to reach there, na Empty Treasury after your exit.

That is the mentality of a black man you just exhibited, you think everything is dark and glooming because that is in the way it is on your end. We still have decent people in this country, mind you.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Ngozi123(f): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2022
NetValueFX:

You didn't see the person that said Igbo will not rule Nigeria to reply akwaya?

Yes, my comment was to both of you, sorry if that was not clear.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

Mpurumiri overdose and pains sighted..Pele

Btw what is the going rate to survey land in Lagos??
I GUARANTEE you don't know. Meanwhile I can tell you the rates for each LGA down to the last thousand.

Mr Lagosian by mouth
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Amoo89: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailytrust.com/70-of-nigerian-politicians-are-lunatics-peter-obi

Is Peter obi not part of the lunatic politicians. Or he should mention those that are lunatics and those that are not among his contemporaries

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by kokowe(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tribalism will kill us in the country. Most people are not supporting Peter Obi simply because he is Igbo. It is a pity.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
pacespot:

That is the mentality of a black man you just exhibited, you think everything is dark and glooming because that is in the way it is on your end. We still have decent people in this country, mind you.
Decent people my ynash, Nigerians claim to have the richest pastors, but the poorest congregations.

Nonsense Pharisees, you people should keep waiting for a messiah, how many years since independence now? 62, keep waiting, maybe @ 100 he or she will finally come.

Hypocrite Nation, Peter Obi will come & save you people?
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by EbenezerTriumph: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nerogaming01:
"It is time for us to close the church and deal with these people" we have prayed enough.

Jomo Kenyatta once said and I quote

"When the missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the missionaries had the Bible. They taught us how to pray with our eyes closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible."

Na everybody be the government but religion will tell you to abstain from politics. Why?
omo this comment off me Walai grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by jesmond3945: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
not just d tribalist....our silly youths too won't vote dis guy....if only it were in my power....dis is d president Nigerians need now....but u know how things work here
my brother if 2023 we dont get it right let everybody face his interest and forget about the country. If you need light go and buy solar. If you find yourself in govt loot for your own generation.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by cobsol(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:
Lolz. Lizard thinking himself as crocodile, don't worry you will be taught a bitter lesson in 2023, if you win any state outside SE come and arrest me.

Is this the bone of context? The old politicians are they lunatic or not?

You father is very poor can't even buy half lot in Ogun, Tinubu your master have half of Lagos, he is very close to his grave is till want more, is he not sick?
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by jesmond3945: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Whynow:

I rarely post or comment, but I am with you..
The fact that its a faceless forum give some people the priviledge to comment the way they do.
I have been observing this trend for a long time I have come to some conclusions.

1. Tribal hate brews on this forum.
2. People post comments as it comes to their mind, without subjecting to thought process or to apply some cognitive thinking.
3. They are mostly age bracket below 30 or below 35. (not saying all within this range are like that)

I have done some little work by scrapping data from this Nairaland forum and subjected it to analysis with scikit learn sentiment analysis, classification e.t.c

My brother I want to tell you it teriible, and this are young peoplw whom should be seeing reasons to accept the truth, so that we all have some level of accountability in government.
lets see how 2023 unfolds.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by pacespot(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Decent people my ynash, Nigerians claim to have the richest pastors, but the poorest congregations.

Nonsense Pharisees, you people should keep waiting for a messiah, how many years since independence now? 62, keep waiting, maybe @ 100 he or she will finally come.

Hypocrite People.

EndSARS has never happened throughout that 62 years of independence.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by NakedTruth4eva: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:
You are also a lunatic for stealing #250 million cash as a Governor and looting millions of dollars in shell companies abroad.
FAKE NEWS!!!
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by HimName: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tareq1105:

I keep asking for Obi's legacies in Anambra State for 8 yrs and no one has been able to convince me. We need to know before we think of handling Nigeria and Nigerians over to him. I'm a happy supporter of Asiwaju but I'm a very objective person. Thank God both were governors for 8 yrs in their respective states. Let's examine and analyse their achievements.

Search no more!

Saint Obi turned Anambra to Dubai using this legacy.

Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by JohnieWalker12(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:
Lolz. Lizard thinking himself as crocodile, don't worry you will be taught a bitter lesson in 2023, if you win any state outside SE come and arrest me.

ObiDIENT'S is better than sacrifice
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by 8stargeneral: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Do you know how big & vast Nigeria is, how can one man tackle insecurity, why do you think we have elected people & State & Local Government levels?

You Nigerians will forever be chasing shadows waiting for a messiah.

Nonsense, too many social illiterates in Nigeria.
And u are d most illiterate Nigeria ever had...since one man can not tackle insecurities in a country.....we should vote tinubu right...I don't HV time for a fool like u
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by oguns222: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

Yet, ur fellow biafran cant leave Lagos for Anambra and more are trooping into Lagos on a daily bases.

And your dumb head tells you anyone supporting Obi is automatically an Igbo?

No wonder that Buhari's 8 year of misrule hasn't taught you a lesson. You are just as dumb as you were 8 years ago. cheesy
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Emmanuelt48(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Where is the lie...we have lunatics all over with no human feelings ...
....May God help us together with our actions in 2023 to flush them out come next election
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Allisgud: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:
u and ur likes are Nigeria problem, despite all this thing u just read which u know is the truth, mtchewwww
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
pacespot:

EndSARS has never happened throughout that 62 years of independence.
Same endsars youths in Lagos, whose friends were murdered @ the Lekki Toll gate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s business, are the same ones cheering for Jagaban the most today.

Nonsense corrupt things, like parents like children, you people should keep deceiving yourselves.

Go & read your history properly & study about the Ali must go protest of the late 1970’s, nothing is new under the sun.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by kingyakos: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nickymichy:
Though the word he used was harsh but he's not far from the truth

Comrade he is not harsh with the words he used, he is saying it as it is period!..

Truth is bitter
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
8stargeneral:
And u are d most illiterate Nigeria ever had...since one man can not tackle insecurities in a country.....we should vote tinubu right...I don't HV time for a fool like u
Fickle minded Zombie, where did I mention vote Tinubu or any useless person deceiving you mumus?
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by matm: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Honor10:

If he wins, Nigerians generally will gain.If he loses, be ready for highest level of suffering with more borrowing, more taxes with no achievement.When a liter of fuel sells for N1000 , ur with N500 per transport drop, ur eyes will clear. Tribe and sentiments apart, if we all arise and vote for Obi, he will win and we will be saved from impending calamities.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by Pakute: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Johnrake69:

Hehehehehehehe... #250M. Please try again. You should be mentioning atleast #100Billion to be taken seriously
#250million each in suits( Ghana must go) running into billions.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by joyandfaith: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Walkee:
was it the same cerebral dysfunction that made them elect him in Anambra? What of the millions that voted him 3 years ago?
You people are trying to act as if this guy just landed from heaven and is not a Nigerian politician, a former governor and a former VP candidate. I don't blame you people sha. People from that region are desperate for a messiah and would cling to any straw even if it's a lunatic like Kanu or this image laundering propaganda master
Yes, it was. Under APGA. He was even impeached 3 times or so. God fathers made him governor of Anambra state.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by mbos: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tareq1105:

I keep asking for Obi's legacies in Anambra State for 8 yrs and no one has been able to convince me. We need to know before we think of handling Nigeria and Nigerians over to him. I'm a happy supporter of Asiwaju but I'm a very objective person. Thank God both were governors for 8 yrs in their respective states. Let's examine and analyse their achievements.
one of them is that era gave rises massive industrization in onitdha and nnewi, like innoson motors and motorcycles, kotec, heavy investment of hero beer,supported machine parts fabrication that to anambra having the largest 55% cargoes that enters Lagos ports. Visit customs website for verification. So many relatively unknown factories here and there
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by pacespot(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Same endsars youths in Lagos, whose friends were murdered @ the Lekki Toll gate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s business, are the ones cheering for Jagaban the most today.

Nonsense corrupt things, like parents like children, you people should keep deceiving yourselves.

Go & read your history properly & study about the Ali must go protest of the late 1970’s, nothing is new under the sun.

Many people are coming to the realization today that Black people are not inferior to the White people after all. Then in the seventies, there was this general sense of inferiority complex among Blacks that there is no way they could build a country as prosperous as a White man country like Europe and America. But today, China and other developed worlds outside Europe and America have debunked that myth in a Black man psyche.

The only thing holding black people back today is bad leadership and some impediments that are rooted in ethnic and religious sentiments.
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by deeva2: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
oguns222:

And your dumb head tells you anyone supporting Obi is automatically an Igbo?

No wonder that Buhari's 8 year of misrule hasn't taught you a lesson. You are just as dumb as you were 8 years ago. cheesy

E pain you..sorry
Re: 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi by 8stargeneral: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Fickle minded Zombie, where did I mention vote Tinubu or any useless person deceiving you mumus?
Ur a clown...who are u supporting if not tinubu...bring d facts u don't want obi to be Nigeria president and I will stop this argument...why bringing tribal sentiment here...if obi is not good I won't support him...there's other Igbo's that want to be president but we don't want them because they won't give Nigeria what they need

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son / Dubai's Burj Khalifa Celebrated Nigeria At 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.