Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) (46328 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri / A Closer Look At Bobrisky's Skin And Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by abuwidad(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
They are almajiris

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by fof1: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Typicool8:
That Alfa is part of Nigeria's problems

Alfa that was Sexing or Sleeping with a Mad Woman in Ibadan at her Filty Joint to do Juju for his Clients...! Which Kind of Alfa are these,Pls...? They are Wicked and MISCHIEF Fellows in our Religious Circles...Raping and Deflowering Young Girls or Toddlers in Mosques...
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by fof1: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Typicool8:
That Alfa is part of Nigeria's problems

Alfa that was Sexing or Sleeping with a Mad Woman in Ibadan at her Filty Joint as Shewn on Youtube Video Clip to do Juju for his Clients...! Which Kind of Alfa are these,Pls...? They are Wicked and MISCHIEF Fellows in our Religious Circles...Raping and Deflowering Young Girls or Toddlers in Mosques.
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Typicool8(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
fof1:

Alfa that was Sexing or Sleeping with a Mad Woman in Ibadan at her Filty Joint as Shewn on Youtube Video Clip to do Juju for his Clients...! Which Kind of Alfa are these,Pls...? They are Wicked and MISCHIEF Fellows in our Religious Circles...Raping and Deflowering Young Girls or Toddlers in Mosques.
Chaii..I'm just speechless
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by phemmyflexxy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
ASA jeun...
Alfa go chop na....
Religious entrepreneurs...
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Iamstickzbaba(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
LOL,now those alpha's will not be burnt for the act o. i don't just understand this country at all,make i do japa abeg...
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

Bobrisky is a REBEL from a Muslim family. Deal with it.
At best, he is an infidel. [Even the best households imbibing best parental and religious values/upbringing sometimes have these JUdas offshoot. It’s not the fault of the parents. Even SATAN was an angel in heaven with God the father who rebelled. ]
At best bobrisky is an infidel from a Muslim family. He is free to pray to Allah or traditional gods or jehovah in his bedroom. No branch of any mosque in Nigeria would claim him as a member. If any dares such rubbish, l won’t be surprised if it is razed down.

Even some top leaders in Nigeria once refused to attend a public social event just because Bobrisky was invited.

grin is this a joke or something

In Islam Muslims have been enacting laws themselves across board on "deviants"

It doesn't matter if you are non Muslim once they believe you have crossed Mohammed, Quran/ Islam they would execute you

The hypocrisy is why it isn't happening here for a man made cult that prides itself with mob validation

Idris is well enough Muslim, your infidel story holds no water because muslims have been killing "infidels" in the north

I can just imagine the uproar this would generate in the north for a gay to sit above and an Islamic cleric is reduced to the floor with quran rubbished alongside using "the glorious Quran and Arabic" to entertain a gay and his spirit

Yoruba Muslims are not real Muslim sha
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Wwwq: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
Really
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ha!! This money of a thing will spoil everything.
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Truthshotcrazy: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin is this a joke or something
It doesn't matter if you are non Muslim once they believe you have crossed Mohammed, Quran/ Islam they would execute you

The hypocrisy is why it isn't happening here for a man made cult that prides itself with mob validation

Idris is well enough Muslim, your infidel story holds no water because muslims have been killing "infidels" in the north

I can just imagine the uproar this would generate in the north for a gay to sit above and an Islamic cleric is reduced to the floor with quran rubbished alongside using "the glorious Quran and Arabic" to entertain a gay and his spirit

Yoruba Muslims are not real Muslim sha

Idris has crossed mohammed but him never buy market yet. grin cos if these pipu mean him cry

Anyway sha, l beg to differ that he is a true Muslim sha But choose to maintain he is a rebel child from a moslem family or moslem home/background.
Or come to think of it. Christian that is not a recognized member of any church branch with pastor and his pastor called to discipline him and curtail his excesses. Is that one a Christian?? shocked

My parents are Christians and l fill religion Christian in forms doesn’t automatically make me true Christian if l personally am not affiliated with any congregation Registered under CAN and don’t attend any church.
Question is *Who IS YOUR PASTOR?*.

Likewise, moslem wearing pant and bra that is not recognized member of any mosque branch and his imam called to discipline him. Is that one a muslim?
Trust me, if bobrisky get any branch of mosque he is recognized member, bloggers and journalist for don burst am out drag him imam.

At best he is a rebel child of muslim parents/background and he is an infidel. He is free to pray to Allah or traditional gods or jehovah in his bedroom. Idris is not well enough muslim. If any branch of any mosque in Nigeria dares claim bobrisky as member, l won’t be surprised if it is razed down.

Even skimpy sexy clothes shim puts on at times , l have never seen any professing muslim woman or female dress in such short gowns. Muslim women are properly covered at all times west or north.

Whoever loves Idris should advise him sha. One can’t be so lucky all the time playing with name of Allah grin
Even an ordinary newspaper cartoon that crossed mohammed/Quran/lslam was the subject of many executions of infidels elsewhere.

https://dailypost.ng/2016/11/27/dumped-islam-bobrisky/

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/bobrisky-reveals-why-he-stopped-practicing-islam/

Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Karlosorji(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
What money cannot do doesn't exist
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by phemmyfour: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nova1988:
Yoruba Muslim Alfa's spotted praying and reading the Quran for bobrisky.

So bobrisky is a Muslim?

Watch Video

https://mobile.twitter.com/Naija_PR/status/1538602024022855680
Idris is a Muslim name
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Logicall: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
So Allah did not command them to burn that creature in front of them abi.
he did ...but the inherit tendency of man to be selfish,sinful and driven by natural quest for ceaseless power is th major course of the catastrophe the world is... Islam is 101against the bobrisky and the alfa
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Majek Fashek made no mistake when he sang that song RELIGION NAH POLITICS! in Nigeria
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

Idris has crossed mohammed but him never buy market yet. grin cos if these pipu mean him cry

Anyway sha, l beg to differ that he is a true Muslim sha But choose to maintain he is a rebel child from a moslem family or moslem home/background.
Or come to think of it. Christian that is not a recognized member of any church branch with pastor and his pastor called to discipline him and curtail his excesses. Is that one a Christian?? shocked

My parents are Christians and l fill religion Christian in forms doesn’t automatically make me true Christian if l personally am not affiliated with any congregation Registered under CAN and don’t attend any church.
Question is *Who IS YOUR PASTOR?*.

Likewise, moslem wearing pant and bra that is not recognized member of any mosque branch and his imam called to discipline him. Is that one a muslim?
Trust me, if bobrisky get any branch of mosque he is recognized member, bloggers and journalist for don burst am out drag him imam.

At best he is a rebel child of muslim parents/background and he is an infidel. He is free to pray to Allah or traditional gods or jehovah in his bedroom. Idris is not well enough muslim. If any branch of any mosque in Nigeria dares claim bobrisky as member, l won’t be surprised if it is razed down.

Even skimpy sexy clothes shim puts on at times , l have never seen any professing muslim woman or female dress in such short gowns. Muslim women are properly covered at all times west or north.

Whoever loves Idris should advise him sha. One can’t be so lucky all the time playing with name of Allah grin
Even an ordinary newspaper cartoon that crossed mohammed/Quran/lslam was the subject of many executions of infidels elsewhere.

https://dailypost.ng/2016/11/27/dumped-islam-bobrisky/

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/bobrisky-reveals-why-he-stopped-practicing-islam/

you are just saying different thing

Let's get it right here, Jesus determine who is his follower not any other person

He said many can say things in my name, or claim to be from me but isn't true

He gave specific things that defines who is his follower, and concluded that judgement of who is who should be left to him

Islam on the other hand says you are a Muslim when you testify their is no god but allah and Mohammed his messenger cum you do some rituals

So Islam is a cult of man, Bob is a full fledged Muslim having satisfy the requirements for been a Muslim

This is why Muslims see themselves as a mob and can take decision on your behalf cos it's a community religion of allegiance when you recite those pledge

Yoruba Muslims are too weak to enforce Islamic laws on him doesn't mean he won't be roasted by real Muslims up north
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Truthshotcrazy: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you are just saying different thing

Let's get it right here, Jesus determine who is his follower not any other person

He said many can say things in my name, or claim to be from me but isn't true

He gave specific things that defines who is his follower, and concluded that judgement of who is who should be left to him

Islam on the other hand says you are a Muslim when you testify their is no god but allah and Mohammed his messenger cum you do some rituals

So Islam is a cult of man, Bob is a full fledged Muslim having satisfy the requirements for been a Muslim

This is why Muslims see themselves as a mob and can take decision on your behalf cos it's a community religion of allegiance when you recite those pledge

Yoruba Muslims are too weak to enforce Islamic laws on him doesn't mean he won't be roasted by real Muslims up north

Oga somebody has used his own mouth to confirm he is not practicing Muslim and has been attending church since his undergraduate days. You can argue with him whenever you see him.
Maybe you are the imam at whose mosque bobrisky fellowships and the imam who certified him as having satisfied requirements for being Muslim.

https://www.nairaland.com/3486382/cant-remain-muslim-because-make-ups

Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

Oga somebody has used his own mouth to confirm he is not practicing Muslim and has been attending church since his undergraduate days. You can argue with him whenever you see him.
Maybe you are the imam at whose mosque bobrisky fellowships and the imam who certified him as having satisfied requirements for being Muslim.

lol, joke on you o, bobrisky is a Muslim having said his shahada and he still keep to Muslim ritual including the one you are seeing now

Attending church in his undergraduate doesn't make him christian which he confirmed he only attended as far back as undergraduate days

We dey talk of now, infact bobrisky no dey use Ramadan play, i don't see many Muslim as committed as him

https://topnaijanews.com/why-i-cant-fast-even-though-i-am-muslim-bobrisky-spills/
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Truthshotcrazy: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, joke on you o, bobrisky is a Muslim having said his shahada and he still keep to Muslim ritual including the one you are seeing now

Attending church in his undergraduate doesn't make him christian which he confirmed he only attended as far back as undergraduate days

We dey talk of now, infact bobrisky no dey use Ramadan play, i don't see many Muslim as committed as him

https://topnaijanews.com/why-i-cant-fast-even-though-i-am-muslim-bobrisky-spills/

Joke is on you.
I have never seen a Muslim without a little mat indoors they use to observe their prayers daily at certain times .
Joke is on you , nigger has even opened his mouth to say he doesn’t observe his prayers

Joke is on you cos you are Bobrisky’s imam at whose mosque shim fellowships and who certified shim Muslim.
Funny how no mosque dares claim shim as their member. That mosque will certainly face the wrath of Muslims be it North or West. Maybe you are the imam of bobrisky .

Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

Joke is on you.
I have never seen a Muslim without a little mat indoors they use to observe their prayers daily at certain times .
Joke is on you , nigger has even opened his mouth to say he doesn’t observe his prayers

joke is on you Muslims o

A Muslim is one who obeys the five pillars of Islam

Profession of Faith (shahada). The belief that "There is no god but God, and Muhammad is the Messenger of God" is central to Islam. ...
Prayer (salat). ...
Alms (zakat). ...
Fasting (sawm). ...
Pilgrimage (hajj).

Hadith are just a guide to Islamic pratices, Quran is what defines Muslim faith

By the way he was only saying he missed the last Ramadan of 2021 because he was menstruating, he has been keeping Ramadan since
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Truthshotcrazy: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
joke is on you Muslims o

A Muslim is one who obeys the five pillars of Islam

Profession of Faith (shahada). The belief that "There is no god but God, and Muhammad is the Messenger of God" is central to Islam. ...
Prayer (salat). ...
Alms (zakat). ...
Fasting (sawm). ...
Pilgrimage (hajj).

Hadith are just a guide to Islamic pratices, Quran is what defines Muslim faith

By the way he was only saying he missed the last Ramadan of 2021 because he was menstruating, he has been keeping Ramadan since

Joke is on you cos you are the imam of bobrisky who certified him moslem . He fellowships at your mosque so he is your mosque member.

https://www.nairaland.com/4636294/muslim-woman-pictured-bobrisky-muslim

https://www.nairaland.com/6900998/mompha-warns-bobrisky-im-devoted
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

Joke is on you cos you are the imam of bobrisky who certified him moslem . He fellowships at your mosque so he is your mosque member.

https://www.nairaland.com/4636294/muslim-woman-pictured-bobrisky-muslim
cheesy grin This is the same thing i was saying

Islam is a mob cult, no be you/imam go decide whether Bob is Muslim

He keeps the pillars of Islam and Quran that defines who is muslim
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Very wicked set of people with their religion and their bloody imams..
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Truthshotcrazy: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
cheesy grin This is the same thing i was saying

Islam is a mob cult, no be you/imam go decide whether Bob is Muslim

He keeps the pillars of Islam and Quran that defines who is muslim

This is not same thing we saying.
What am saying is Bobrisky can be a Muslim in his bedroom sleeping on Quran or bible or juju if he likes. But the Muslims body or association of moslems in nigeria or elsewhere have offered him up as a burnt sacrifice and no imam in any mosque in nigeria can dare come out to claim bobrisky as his member.
An acclaimed Muslim that no registered mosque or imam can claim as their member but only God in heaven can claim as member is that one Muslim? grin

He invited some Alfa’s to his room to pray . So make we fry stone? Don’t you know if Muslims body ready for am . They can fish out those alfas and sanction them accordingly?
Last time l checked even if they decided to honour shim party /open house invitation , tenets of lslam does not allow them offer up any prayer for shim dressed as. a Woman.
So muslim body can decide to sanction those alfas and punish them .
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

This is not same thing we saying.
What am saying is Bobrisky can be a Muslim in his bedroom sleeping on Quran or bible or juju if he likes. But the Muslims body or association of moslems in nigeria or elsewhere have offered him up as a burnt sacrifice and no imam in any mosque in nigeria can dare come out to claim bobrisky as his member.

grin so is Islam for you, your imam or a mosque?

Your Allah have established five pillars which makes any dick and Harry a Muslim

This is una Achilles heel for a mob cult, if Bob satisfy the requirements no be you when no create Islam go un-islam am

He is even more committed than you for him to excuse himself from last year Ramadan because he was on his period shows he really keeps the laws
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Truthshotcrazy: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin so is Islam for you, your imam or a mosque?

Your Allah have established five pillars which makes any dick and Harry a Muslim

This is una Achilles heel for a mob cult, if Bob satisfy the requirements no be you when no create Islam go un-islam am

He is even more committed than you for him to excuse himself from last year Ramadan because he was on his period shows he really keeps the laws

Period my foot. Of course the inanimate shim is pushing his luck too far.
An acclaimed Muslim that no registered mosque or imam can dare claim as their member but only God/Allah in heaven can claim as member is that one Muslim? shocked?

He invited some Alfa’s to his room to pray . So make we fry stone? Don’t you know if Muslims body ready for am . They can fish out those alfas in the video and sanction and punish them accordingly?

Last time l checked even if they decided to honour shim party /open house invitation , tenets of lslam does not allow them offer up any prayer for shim dressed as. a Woman.
So muslim body can decide to sanction those alfas and punish them .
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

Period my foot. Of course the inanimate shim is pushing his luck too far.
An acclaimed Muslim that no registered mosque or imam can claim as their member but only God/Allah in heaven can claim as member is that one Muslim? shocked?

He invited some Alfa’s to his room to pray . So make we fry stone? Don’t you know if Muslims body ready for am . They can fish out those alfas in the video and sanction and punish them accordingly?
grin the question when you never still answer be say "na you get Islam?

Abi na per herd Mohammed take dey accept una into janna

Messed up cult undecided

Northern Muslim still strong pass Yoruba Muslim sha
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Truthshotcrazy: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin the question when you never still answer be say "na you get Islam?

Abi na per herd Mohammed take dey accept una into janna

Messed up cult undecided

Northern Muslim still strong pass Yoruba Muslim sha

No na you and bobrisky get Islam grin
Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by FuckSilly: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Crixxx:
Lol. You see afonja, you see gayism, sodomy etc Bread and butter
Osù ALUSI Ipob jew pigs and frustration are like 5 and 6.

Ho low ree buu ruu kuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by VeryWickedMan: 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Very wicked set of people with their religion and their bloody imams..

I thought you are one of them

1 Like

Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I thought you are one of them
I belong to Jesus

1 Like

Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by VeryWickedMan: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

I belong to Jesus

So why did you dress like an Alhaja
I attack mozlems unreasonably

1 Like

Re: Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

No na you and bobrisky get Islam grin

na Mohammed his side chick allah get islam

Not abdulwuzu or some mob

Northernern Muslim still commit to Islam pass Yoruba Muslim

Goodnight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Comedian Bovi's Grandmother / Toolz Vacation In Maldives, Rocks Crop Top / Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.