Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

My MERN Stack Ecommerce Web Application - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My MERN Stack Ecommerce Web Application (2334 Views)

See My Mern Stack Web App With Google Login And Redux Toolkit. / Omo! See My MERN Full Stack Diamon Web App (frontend And Backend) / Nigeria Mern Stack And Javascript Developers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My MERN Stack Ecommerce Web Application by devmek: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
nurez305:
this is just too good. excellent
Thank you bro
Re: My MERN Stack Ecommerce Web Application by JSXyoungboy: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
devmek:
Thank you bro
Hwfar G. I'll be needing some help from you.abeg can u send me your email.?
Re: My MERN Stack Ecommerce Web Application by JSXyoungboy: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
devmek:
Hi all, I just deployed an ecommerce web application for a fashion accessories store using React for the user interface components, Tailwind CSS for styling of the components and the Redux Toolkit for state management.

Payments are processed with Stripe and successful payments are saved to the database attached with details of the order made which the admin has the ability to update the order delivery status from the Admin dashboard which also has features such as the ability to add ,delete and update new or existing products.

The images for the products are uploaded to Firebase's storage and the URL address saved to the database, this greatly improves the response time of the web application and relieves the database the burden of handling the image uploads.

The user has a user panel from were they can track the shipping status of their orders, update their account details and manage the items in their Wishlist and Cart.

For the icons, the Material UI library icons were used as they have a low build size, the slides on the reviews section were made with the Swiper Js library and the validation of forms are done with the aid of the react-hook-form library.

The backend is handled using the Node.js runtime environment with Express as the server and MongoDB for the database management. The token for the logged in users is created and signed using JsonWebToken and the passwords are hashed with the Advanced Encryption Standard provided by the CryptoJs library.
The URL address is : https://maplestore.netlify.app
Thank you
Bro hwf I have a job for u .It's remote that number I sent in the mail .Text me on WhatsApp ASAP.its urgent

1 Like

Re: My MERN Stack Ecommerce Web Application by aktem(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is really cool, 10/10.
You have inspired me Boss, I'm a newbie though.
Re: My MERN Stack Ecommerce Web Application by Nwachukwu97(m): 3:54am On Sep 22, 2022
For those interested in learning programming, especially those based in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, you have a once in a lifetime opportunity. Loctech IT Training Institute is having their scholarship program and you can be part of it. Here's the link to register for the scholarship.
Courses being offered include Python Programming, Full-Stack Web Development, Data Science, UI/UX... and lots more.
https://forms.gle/Kuq2tnhq3baYeFVa8
Re: My MERN Stack Ecommerce Web Application by djsteplion: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
@OP, you did a very very great job. I'm happy and impressed. You're really encouraging me.
Re: My MERN Stack Ecommerce Web Application by NEUDUDE: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
Boss! Nice one. I'm polishing my MERN stack too. Curious, what resources do you use?

1 Like

Re: My MERN Stack Ecommerce Web Application by aktem(m): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2022
djsteplion:
@OP, you did a very very great job. I'm impressed. You're really encouraged me.
Re: My MERN Stack Ecommerce Web Application by demola21(m): 3:19am On Oct 30, 2022
Nice job.
Re: My MERN Stack Ecommerce Web Application by Promiseduke(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
You did a great job.. And gave in alot of your time. I could recall doing one in April with PayPal and Stripe payment option

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience On A Software Project / The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! / My Journey As A Software Developer. Learning REACT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.