Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? (548 Views)

Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune / Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA / Fact Check: Did APC Hold Presidential Screening As Okorocha Claimed During Raid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? by Vulcanheph(m): 5:26am On Jun 20, 2022
The Ekiti state Gubernatorial elections has just been concluded and the rumors going around added with videos on the internet show that each voter that voted for the APC got paid #10000 (ten thousand naira each), this clearly shows that the ruling party definitely isn't playing by the rules but that isn't what scares, what scares me is how much there are willing to pay just to win one state alone.

According to the records, APC won by over 187,000 votes ... This means if each voter was paid 10k each;
10,000 x 187000 = 1,870,000,000.
That is a whooping over 1.8 billion naira.
Let us all approximate that money to 2 billion naira.
We all know that whenever vote buying money gets shared from the "ogas at the top", it usually gets reduced by whoever it gets handed over to until it reaches the eventual voters, so the original amount released from the sponsors will be approximately close to 4-5 billion naira.
Someone should please remind me of how much ASUU is requesting before they call of their strike again?

A Government that can spend 4-5 billion naira to win an election but can't give basic amenities.

Don't forget that Nigeria is seriously in debt, so if these figures don't scare you I wonder what will ?.
Re: How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? by Fira09(m): 5:32am On Jun 20, 2022
Imagine just for Election.

When they are in power now they will recover all this money in 100folds and the citizens will still suffer for another 4 years.
Re: How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 5:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Vulcanheph:
The Ekiti state Gubernatorial elections has just been concluded and the rumors going around added with videos on the internet show that each voter that voted for the APC got paid #10000 (ten thousand naira each), this clearly shows that the ruling party definitely isn't playing by the rules but that isn't what scares, what scares me is how much there are willing to pay just to win one state alone.

According to the records, APC won by over 187,000 votes ... This means if each voter was paid 10k each;
For a country that is seriously in debt, If that doesn't scare you I wonder what will

Una too dey lie anyhow. Wait, you didn't do basic research in your University days? Anyway, many of you liars are product of compromised education thus your penchant for posting rubbish. Too bad that you inherited this from your dad (may be they are even innocent of your rubbish posts self) but certainly, you must handover Nairaland affairs to your children.
Again, make una dey shame small.
Winner don emerge, embrace your loss in peace, while preparing to mourn the defeat of your Atiku ASAP
Alariwo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? by Vulcanheph(m): 5:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Fira09:
Imagine just for Election.

When they are in power now they will recover all this money in 100folds and the citizens will still suffer for another 4 years.
I swear ... The incoming governor will definitely pay back that money back to whoever sponsored him and will definitely remove his own profit .
Re: How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? by Fira09(m): 5:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Vulcanheph:

I swear ... The incoming governor will definitely pay back that money back to whoever sponsored him and will definitely remove his own profit .
You are on my point .
Re: How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? by aylive02(m): 5:43am On Jun 20, 2022
PDP killed this country, APC is burying it and her citizens

1 Like

Re: How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? by Vulcanheph(m): 5:45am On Jun 20, 2022
gr8ofnnetwork:

Una too dey lie anyhow. Wait, you didn't do basic research in your University days? Anyway, many of you liars are product of compromised education thus your penchant for posting rubbish. Too bad that you inherited this from your dad (may be they are even innocent of your rubbish posts self) but certainly, you must handover Nairaland affairs to your children.
Winner don emerge, embrace your loss in peace, while preparing to mourn the defeat of your Atiku ASAP
Alariwo
First of all , I just want you to know that I don't support either APC or PDP, because to you APC supporters whenever anyone points out the flaws of your party members, he/she automatically is a supporter of PDP.
I am just a patroitic Nigerian who unlike you is genuinely worried about his country.
I am not lying, go online and watch videos of people coming out to show how that they were paid to sail their votes for 10k.
The videos are all over Tik tok, IG and YouTube.

So if you say I am lying please just state in what way that I'm lying.
Re: How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? by Vulcanheph(m): 5:48am On Jun 20, 2022
aylive02:
PDP killed this country, APC is burying it and her citizens
The annoying thing is the fact that the idiots that collected the 10k are so happy about it... This is money that can't last up to a week in this country due to the high prices of goods in the market.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? by IgOga(m): 5:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Vulcanheph:

Let us all approximate that money to 2 billion naira.
We all know that whenever vote buying money gets shared from the "ogas at the top", it usually gets reduced by whoever it gets handed over to until it reaches the eventual voters, so the original amount released from the sponsors will be approximately close to 4-5 billion naira.
Someone should please remind me of how much ASUU is requesting before they call of their strike again?

A Government that can spend 4-5 billion naira to win an election but can't give basic amenities.

Don't forget that Nigeria is seriously in debt, so if these figures don't scare you I wonder what will ?.

APC vote buying started in 2018/19 when Pastor VP started the tradermoni scheme. Share 10k in the market....it worked it won APC the 2019 election.

I believe all political parties in Nigeria have adopted thesame scheme in some form. In recent party primaries this system was in full display for the public as delegates became overnight millionaires selling their vote.

However APC would not have paid 10k to each voter. They usually spend money where their support is low....they have their internal polling. SE is where APC and PDP will spend in 2023.
Re: How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? by Vulcanheph(m): 5:57am On Jun 20, 2022
IgOga:

APC vote buying started in 2018/19 when Pastor VP started the tradermoni scheme. Share 10k in the market....it worked it won APC the 2019 election.

I believe all political parties in Nigeria have adopted thesame scheme in some form. In recent party primaries this system was in full display for the public as delegates became overnight millionaires selling their vote.

However APC would not have paid 10k to each voters. They usually spend money where their support is low....they have their internal polling. SE will be where APC and PDP will spend in 2023.
I get your point but even if they didn't spend that amount, they must have spent close to it.
Re: How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? by deen84(m): 6:29am On Jun 20, 2022
And if it was 10k that was shared who told you that it was all the total 187k people that collected the money let's be realistic and don't be biased. Calculate the total amount Atiku spent for the deligates to win the ticket
Re: How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? by aylive02(m): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2022
Vulcanheph:

The annoying thing is the fact that the idiots that collected the 10k are so happy about it... This is money that can't last up to a week in this country due to the high prices of goods in the market.
. Thank you my brother. The money no even reach anything
Re: How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? by realstars: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2022
That was tinubus hand writing, he has to invest so that he can cash out later.
Re: How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? by Tinubufit: 7:18am On Jun 20, 2022
grin you finished him.
gr8ofnnetwork:

Alariwo

1 Like

Re: How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? by Adexxi(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2022
And calculate amount Tinubu spent on on delegate . undecided
deen84:
And if it was 10k that was shared who told you that it was all the total 187k people that collected the money let's be realistic and don't be biased. Calculate the total amount Atiku spent for the deligates to win the ticket
Re: How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? by Vulcanheph(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2022
aylive02:
. Thank you my brother. The money no even reach anything
Let's do another maths...

There are 365 days in a year.
4 years in 1 tenure.

This means 365 x 4 = 1460.
Therefore
10,000 ÷ 1460 = 6.48 naira per day.
That's what there are getting per day.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did APC Spend On The Ekiti Gubernatorial Elections ? by aylive02(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Vulcanheph:

Let's do another maths...

There are 365 days in a year.
4 years in 1 tenure.

This means 365 x 4 = 1460.
Therefore
10,000 ÷ 1460 = 6.48 naira per day.
That's what there are getting per day.
. grin

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Supports Peter Obi Presidency / Tinubu Tells INEC 'unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates / Photos Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Governorship Campaign In Irewole And Isokan LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.