Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

How To Become A Bet9ja Agent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Become A Bet9ja Agent (1222 Views)

My Experience Working As A Bet9ja Cashier / 2 Female Cashiers Needed For A Bet9ja Outlet At Meiran Lagos / Shop Manager/cashier At A Bet9ja Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Bet9ja Agent by Andychinedu: 6:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Please Good people of NL.

I have some money saved up and I want to be a bet9ja agent. I know I need laptops, monitors plus printers , tv & decoder & most importantly a good location.

Please I need help with Agents/Super Agents in Edo and Enugu to help in putting me through!

Now to those that has prior experience as agents, please is it still lucrative?

Thanks as you sincerely drop your advice…
Re: How To Become A Bet9ja Agent by Andychinedu: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Make somebody talk to me naa
Re: How To Become A Bet9ja Agent by Jefferyhi86(m): 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
07035754038 call me
Re: How To Become A Bet9ja Agent by 4teenblaq: 10:18am On Jun 21, 2022
Andychinedu:

I have some money saved up and I want to be a bet9ja agent. I know I need laptops, monitors plus printers , tv & decoder & most importantly a good location.

Please I need help with Agents/Super Agents in Edo and Enugu to help in putting me through!

If you need a worker/manager in Benin city. I am available.
My contact 08136469776.
Re: How To Become A Bet9ja Agent by Egelife(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
As an experienced agent who is also in Enugu, I can put you through with the various tricks to succeed in sports betting business. you ccan reach me on 080..30..96..68..36 ..
Re: How To Become A Bet9ja Agent by HeavenVGate: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Andychinedu:

It's not as lucrative as it was before. Owing a bet shop isn't bring money like it was few years ago. More people are quiting while those who don't, are playing it on their phones. Don't do it, you will regret it because you won't be able to make your money when you try to sell the location that is when you are fed up, frustrated we are not making any money.
Re: How To Become A Bet9ja Agent by kelvincoke(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2022
The first thing is secure a good location where population is much, like company is close to the shop, mostly construction coy.
Although, the business is not lucrative like before because some adamant debtors and some other for seen circumstances.
There is no crime in trying, but try be the one to manage the place yourself so as to correct any error that may arise.
You need all this bracket items in two (laptop, printer, monitor, television) just for the main time cos u need more of them depending on ur finance, four each will b okay but u can make do with two first and upgrade later.
As for betking (I have idea on this), they will provide two decoder and one sat dish for u with a 25k token as at of last year 2021. The commission is a weekly bases and this depend on ur weekly sales. If u lucky to have phcn (nepa) means over generator set, it will be of advantage.
May God support you. Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Bet9ja Agent by Andychinedu: 11:37am On Jun 27, 2022
Thank You so much for this!�
kelvincoke:
The first thing is secure a good location where population is much, like company is close to the shop, mostly construction coy.
Although, the business is not lucrative like before because some adamant debtors and some other for seen circumstances.
There is no crime in trying, but try be the one to manage the place yourself so as to correct any error that may arise.
You need all this bracket items in two (laptop, printer, monitor, television) just for the main time cos u need more of them depending on ur finance, four each will b okay but u can make do with two first and upgrade later.
As for betking (I have idea on this), they will provide two decoder and one sat dish for u with a 25k token as at of last year 2021. The commission is a weekly bases and this depend on ur weekly sales. If u lucky to have phcn (nepa) means over generator set, it will be of advantage.
May God support you. Remain blessed
Re: How To Become A Bet9ja Agent by timibare(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
A bet9ja shop is available for sale in ogun state, buzz me on WhatsApp, my number on signature
Re: How To Become A Bet9ja Agent by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
Andychinedu:

Did you still open the bet9ja shop
Re: How To Become A Bet9ja Agent by Babawee: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
timibare:
A bet9ja shop is available for sale in ogun state, buzz me on WhatsApp, my number on signature

Where in ogun state
Re: How To Become A Bet9ja Agent by timibare(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2022
Babawee:

Where in ogun state
iyana ilogbo

(1) (Reply)

Transcribers Needed / A Writing Job! / Nicon Test On 15th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.