Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please (3062 Views)

Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. / Can't Decide Between Oppo And Redmi Phones Which One To Go For? My Budget Is 70k / My Xiaomi Redmi 7 Was Damaged And I'm Now In Need Of A Phone. Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by PapaNnamdi: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2022
motionarena:

Am willing to help.

But wanna ask first do you have a Paying job?

You get time oo

Oya help me too
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by PapaNnamdi: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Psalmspsalms:
Good day everyone. I have gone through many topics here on phone section. I had plans of getting a new phone last month but something came up. Though I'm ready to get it now but my problem is the series of advice I've read here. Not to buy techno or infinix phones due to its hanging issues and others. I want to get a Samsung or probably a redmi phone but the budget isn't up to it. want to buy a new one and my budget is 75-80k now. That's what I have.
I would appreciate if anyone could help top up the money to get a Samsung phone. I really do admire their sleek design and spec.

I would drop my details if I'm asked to.

Wait till next month, the money go come up again
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Mastakija(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Psalmspsalms:
Good day everyone. I have gone through many topics here on phone section. I had plans of getting a new phone last month but something came up. Though I'm ready to get it now but my problem is the series of advice I've read here. Not to buy techno or infinix phones due to its hanging issues and others. I want to get a Samsung or probably a redmi phone but the budget isn't up to it. want to buy a new one and my budget is 75-80k now. That's what I have.
I would appreciate if anyone could help top up the money to get a Samsung phone. I really do admire their sleek design and spec.

what i see here is just plain greediness
U can get a samsung phone of dat amount
Samsung s8 is 80k and its a very good phone
But if u insist on begging upandan to reach your taste
all the best
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by gabriel66386: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
How much top up do you needHow much top up do you need...
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by SEGLIZ: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Mastakija:
what i see here is just plain greediness
U can get a samsung phone of dat amount
Samsung s8 is 80k and its a very good phone
But if u insist on begging upandan to reach your taste
all the best
this is the problem all the online miscreant, coming to the internet to drag phones will cause. let everyone use whatever suits then likewise within their budget.

I currently have an infinix x521 (the is even a hand-me-down (abi na hand me up I go call ham) from a younger sister) it has charging problem and screen not in good condition. my wife had wanted to get me an iphone, I rebuffed the offer telling her my next phone will be a Nokia.

I can't afford the Nokia I jejely they manage and enjoy my faulty phone. my wife is on an iphone X series as a result of her kind of business. mine na to make and receive calls, surf internet, listen to music and game, so why the wahala?

another thing with me is I'm not for a used phone, I will prefer buy new.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by YourFavorite21(m): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Oga, cut your coat according to your size, u no give anybody money make he/she keep for you, i bought my samsung A51,@75k last year december fairly used, and i still dey use am till today.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by smallvill(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
Come make I give you 2 odds
Boom you go buy any phone you want ������
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Mhykel217(m): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
Dont be unfortunate this boy.
u need someone to topup for u. Na ur type dy later get 2-0
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by YOUDARE: 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Op you get money oh. sha help me with 5k make I complete my own 20k.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Hanz1: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
If u need a top up to buy a phone of 80k, it means your financial standing is not bouyant enough for that phone. Why use a phone u can't afford?
Living beyond your means is one of the things that put people in perpetual debts and make them poor

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Psalmspsalms: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
YOUDARE:
Op you get money oh. sha help me with 5k make I complete my own 20k.
drop details sharply
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Ay04z(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Logicall:
Brother buy what you can afford I bought my Samsung A20 neatly fairly use for 5ok...3g ram 35g hard disk
bro please i need a samsung uk used plug... Any help... Location or d seller phone number
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by abfelicity91: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nawao for some people o. You get up to 70-80k and you are demanding for top up..
Someone asked you to state your reasons and you said you already stated your reason in the write up..
You are not serious and anyone that will send money to someone like you is not genius

3 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Kaluto: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Psalmspsalms:

OP bring 110k come collect my samsung S10. E ger just 1 faint line on the screen.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by peacemara54(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
He doesn't have. He stated clearly that he has a certain amount not up to the phone he's eyeing. It's not bad for someone to wish for good things and have a good taste even if he's not having the fund.

He might have seen a phone he likes but money was the issue. It's not compulsory he buys mid-range samsung phones for 70-80. May be he didn't want to settle for that because it's below his specs.

For someone to have saved up to 80,000, should tells you he meant business to get a good phone and doesn't want to settle for less. He might have exhausted all available means which makes him turn to this platform.

Am sure he meant not to beg but just to give a trial if luck will come his way.

All negative comments against his person is not just good. If you can't help, just read and move on.

What if he ran across a silent rich reader who will not only top him up, but buy and send his desired phone?

No one knows when and where helpers will come across. He is just trying his luck.

Most of people reading comment and commenting, can actually afford the total sum he needed without a hitch.

If it BB naija and africa that contributed noting to your future, than promiscuity, you are willing and ready to donate.

All the bad singers everywhere conducting dangerous shows all around, will surely drew money from your pocket.
But to be of help to things like this is an headache.
If it's even #500 is not too small.

Moral lesson

Am sure each time he glance at the phone, his heart will pray for everyone who has contributed and if he finds someone in same shoe tmrw, he will equally remember and play his part.

Let's do good if only you have capacity to do so. The person or reason behind the good doesnt matter. As long as you are able to help. He who doesnt have today, will surely do tmrw. Together we can make the world a better place for the short time we all have, let's be of help to one another

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by paulex33(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Op. 80k is more dan enough to get u a decent phone. Instead of u to b contented with what u have at d moment u dey find top up to buy Samsung.
If screen break or get issue u go still come here con find top up to fix am
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by YOUDARE: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Psalmspsalms:
drop details sharply
,1381447589 access bank . thanks boss
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by oz4real83(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
peacemara54:
He doesn't have. He stated clearly that he has a certain amount not up to the phone he's eyeing. It's not bad for someone to wish for good things and have a good taste even if he's not having the fund.

He might have seen a phone he likes but money was the issue. It's not compulsory he buys mid-range samsung phones for 70-80. May be he didn't want to settle for that because it's below his specs.

For someone to have saved up to 80,000, should tells you he meant business to get a good phone and doesn't want to settle for less. He might have exhausted all available means which makes him turn to this platform.

Am sure he meant not to beg but just to give a trial if luck will come his way.

All negative comments against his person is not just good. If you can't help, just read and move on.

What if he ran across a silent rich reader who will not only top him up, but buy and send his desired phone?

No one knows when and where helpers will come across. He is just trying his luck.

Most of people reading comment and commenting, can actually afford the total sum he needed without a hitch.

If it BB naija and africa that contributed noting to your future, than promiscuity, you are willing and ready to donate.

All the bad singers everywhere conducting dangerous shows all around, will surely drew money from your pocket.
But to be of help to things like this is an headache.
If it's even #500 is not too small.

Moral lesson

Am sure each time he glance at the phone, his heart will pray for everyone who has contributed and if he finds someone in same shoe tmrw, he will equally remember and play his part.

Let's do good if only you have capacity to do so. The person or reason behind the good doesnt matter. As long as you are able to help. He who doesnt have today, will surely do tmrw. Together we can make the world a better place for the short time we all have, let's be of help to one another
you are one of the problems we have in Nigeria but you don't know it yet. Did it ever come to your mind that Samsung has the most expensive parts? Suppose he needs a screen replacement tomorrow, what will he do? After spending all his money on one phone, what will he live on? Stop supporting evil.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Salihusaliheen(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Give me that money let me do business with it and return it back to you in 3month since u no wan get sense

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by duduade: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Psalmspsalms:

Because they are working on your behalf abi

Cut your taste according to the amount you can afford

Phones like Infinix are there

Or buy a used Samsung

Tomorrow will come now o, you will want to buy a car...
You might have money for Toyota Camry tiny lights year 2000

You will come on nairaland and be soliciting for money to buy Benz AMG abi Toyota Camry 2018

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Psalmspsalms: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Upjis:

My friend go find where dey de build house ,make you carry block them go pay
Stop embarrassing yourself here Mumu
Must u use insult before u can pass your message
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Logicall: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ay04z:
bro please i need a samsung uk used plug... Any help... Location or d seller phone number
presently I am in suleja... I know of a plug if you reside in abuja or in environs
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Logicall: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Auskyd:

A20 for 50k?
Walai you be better armed robber lmao
on what benefit should I lie take screenshot as proof and again I will search pictures of the phone including receipt
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Auskyd(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Logicall:
on what benefit should I lie take screenshot as proof and again I will search pictures of the phone including receipt

Even when the phone came out, it wasn't 50k. Yet you want to sell it for 50k? Make it make sense brooooo. Ahan now.

That's not fair at all!!!!
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Logicall: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Auskyd:

A20 for 50k?
Auskyd:

A20 for 50k?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Logicall: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
duduade:

Because they are working on your behalf abi

Cut your taste according to the amount you can afford

Phones like Infinix are there

Or buy a used Samsung

Tomorrow will come now o, you will want to buy a car...
You might have money for Toyota Camry tiny lights year 2000

You will come on nairaland and be soliciting for money to buy Benz AMG abi Toyota Camry 2018

Tufiakwa
if you can top me 5k and pay for the way bill let's bizz
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Auskyd(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Logicall:

I'm actually not saying you stole the phone tho. Just saying the price is too high biko
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Samade7: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Logicall:
Brother buy what you can afford I bought my Samsung A20 neatly fairly use for 5ok...3g ram 35g hard disk

See lie from d pit of hell......what kind of fone get dis specs (35GB + 3 GB).

Na joke o. cheesy
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by peacemara54(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
oz4real83:
you are one of the problems we have in Nigeria but you don't know it yet. Did it ever come to your mind that Samsung has the most expensive parts? Suppose he needs a screen replacement tomorrow, what will he do? After spending all his money on one phone, what will he live on? Stop supporting evil.

One of the problems we have in Nigeria? May God forgive you. What has expensive parts got to do with someone in urgent need of some little cash to get a suitable phone.

I will advise we should always think straight. Let Him have the phone first then, spare parts follows. Am so sure , someone who got an expensive phone with the benevolence of others , will just be extra careful to get the phone damaged.

Before any damage at all, may be in a year time probably, his status financially would have change for good and he will be more than just fixing a screen, but get more better expensive phone.

You only know today, you can't predict the next moment a man's life can change for good.

Settle today's first , tomorrow will take care of itself

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Logicall: 6:39am On Jun 21, 2022
Samade7:

See lie from d pit of hell......what kind of fone get dis specs (35GB + 3 GB).

Na joke o. cheesy
ok mr truth I dont have time for fir any indicative and intellectually blind people argue with your keyboard I am not responding
Re: I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please by Samade7: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2022
Logicall:
ok mr truth I dont have time for fir any indicative and intellectually blind people argue with your keyboard I am not responding

Olodo, phone can only be (16, 32, 64, 128) GB and nothing like 35GB.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Too Many Connections On Celtel Mms / I Need Site To Download Free Mp3 Player On My Nokia 6600 / How Can I Download From Youtube With My Blackberry Q5?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.