Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1405658 Views)

Chelsea, Man City Face Relegation From EPL After Everton Point Deduction / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) ... (4605) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Why una dey call out Donjay instead of d man who has been hating a tribe 4 almost two decades?

E get question wey Arinze dey ask him wey him dey turn amala...

Donjay should continue sharing those screenshot. Old & young people do join Nairaland everyday. Very important one know the type of character he's dealing with.

You too dey see the hypocrisy abi? cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
izzou:

The very first time we came to this thread, I was surprised to read those comments from Dayo.

I remember quoting nihilistjn.r not to defend him. I also remember Roland1.7 saying those screenshots were disturbing.

But then, i also figured that of all the years I have spent on the Chelsea thread, Dayo has not attacked me, even because of my tribe. I have not seen him abuse anybody because of their tribe, including you.

That made me understand that, while those comments are distasteful, it could also be because of the thread it was made; Tribal slurs were made, and he joined them too.

I have moved on, and I expect you to do so.

But if you don't want to? Please go on.

The ultimate question now stands? Why are you the one to do that rationalisation for him?

What if I now point out specific nonpolitical threads where he went there himself without provocation and baited people and goaded them into tribal wars?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
izzou:

Vex ke?

Every morning, as much as i can remember, i will give him a mention, so he can remind us of how tribalistic Dayo is

In the afternoon, I will do the same

At night, I will do the same.

Good
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Donjazet2:

The ultimate question now stands? Why are you the one to do that rationalisation for him?

What if I now point out specific nonpolitical threads where he went there himself without provocation and baited people and goaded them into tribal wars?

I am not doing any rationalisation for him

I am simply telling you to move on; MOVE ON.

MOVE ON, Oga. We have heard.

Isn't it funny that monikers that encourage you to keep posting screenshots, do not post at all. They see you as the person that has a lot of free time to troll. They cheer you up, while they use their time here to make meaningful contributions.

But if you don't want to move on? Baa Masala.

I will personally give you mentions to keep quoting and posting screenshots. I hope you won't insult me when i do, because we are on the same page now

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Donjazet2:

You don't understand the game the 2 of them are playing.

Because I am rightfully calling on the folks here to stop pretending that the evil hateful things these guys have said over 15 years is in anyway okay, they have to resort to trying to tarnish my perception so that it would seem that my motivation for calling him out is not from a place of genuine disgust at the shocking discoveries but from a position of "historical hate".

In other words, tarnish the messenger to dilute the substance of the message and ultimately deflect from the main issue. cheesy
Well, definitely not working for me. cheesy

Because as far as this our election is concerned, I will continue to highlight his motivations for his political inclinations.

He hasn't even seen anything, if I genuinely "hated him" as he opined, I will have even been highlighting this in the Chelsea thread and other threads too but I have restricted this to only this thread because his politics is really my only area of concern, but if he keeps doubling down on this narrative that my motivation is simply hate then I will indeed take it the thread. But ultimately that's not my core concern.

Bro, like most people here, I've learnt salient points from most people here. If there is argument, fracas, or agenda here, I learnt one or two things from it even if it is directed at me. Egbon has not attacked or confronted me or my tribes because there is no call for it here - at least we still have some
Reasonable people having reasonable discussions here because here is not "POLITICS SECTION where anything goes. There is one awkward saying that "when you are in rome, behave like a romanian" in as much as i don't fancy that saying, it is sometime applicable. Sometime, when people want to take advantage of you in a jungle, one needs to bring out his other side of him and serve them in their coin. Away from that, I have not seen egbon in such nature anywhere on any thread. I could remember one certain time when izzou called me back when I crossed the boundary! Such, at least, is a case here - trying to be objective in our discourse.

Like someone rightly said, you have done what is needed to be done, isn't high time you shield the sword? Let go of it and bring out obi issue, let me finish you!

One love bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
izzou:

I am not doing any rationalisation for him

I am simply telling you to move on; MOVE ON.
MOVE ON, Oga. We have heard.

Isn't it funny that monikers that encourage you to keep posting screenshots, do not post at all. They see you as the person that has a lot of free time to troll. They cheer you up, while they use their time here to make meaningful contributions.

But if you don't want to move on? Baa Masala.

I will personally give you mentions to keep quoting and posting screenshots. I hope you won't insult me when i do, because we are on the same page now

Sounds a lot like you saying you intend to buy trouble.
I am saying if my post doesn't concern you, you face your front and stop being a coward.

When you say "we are on the same page", are you saying that dayo was absolutely wrong to do and say what he did for 15 years?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
Donjazet2:

I am saying if my post doesn't concern you, you face your front and stop being a coward.

When you say "we are on the same page", are you saying that dayo was absolutely wrong to do and say what he did for 15 years?

Yes

So we will both pepper Dayo, by you posting it every morning, afternoon and night.

My own is just to mention you, bro. Teamwork at its best.

I'm glad that i can see the light now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Brother izzu

May Otem be with you

When you set on a goal, Do not cOETMplate

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
reccy:

Bro, like most people here, I've learnt salient points from most people here. If there is argument, fracas, or agenda here, I learnt one or two things from it even if it is directed at me. Egbon has not attacked or confronted me or my tribes because there is no call for it here - at least we still have some
Reasonable people having reasonable discussions here because here is not "POLITICS SECTION where anything goes. There is one awkward saying that "when you are in rome, behave like a romanian" in as much as i don't fancy that saying, it is sometime applicable. Sometime, when people want to take advantage of you in a jungle, one needs to bring out his other side of him and serve them in their coin. Away from that, I have not seen egbon in such nature anywhere on any thread. I could remember one certain time when izzou called me back when I crossed the boundary! Such, at least, is a case here - trying to be objective in our discourse.

Like someone rightly said, you have done what is needed to be done, isn't high time you shield the sword? Let go of it and bring out obi issue, let me finish you!

One love bro.

All I'm seeing here is you making rationalisations for his bad actions, something even he hasn't done. Which b3gs my question, WHY??

You guys do indeed seem not grasp why I'm doing this. Dayo will come here some days, say some very terrible things against Obi, that he formed ipob or is a core part of it, that he squeals like a rat etc etc. People wouldn't grasp his reasons for doing that. Or if they do, at least I don't see it. Seeing as only myself, distroy and prosper have called him out at various points.
People need to know the basis of his opinions. The motivations behind them and then for him, if he really wants to be taken serious as a normal individual, he has to explain to those who respect him here exactly why a sensible person would use 15 years of his life formenting tribal wars across the internet and calling people flesh eaters.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
raumdeuter:
Brother izzu

May Otem be with you

When you set on a goal, Do not cOETMplate

Let Mr 01 rest naa

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
izzou:

Yes

So we will both pepper Dayo, by you posting it every morning, afternoon and night.

My own is just to mention you, bro. Teamwork at its best.

I can spot the sarcasm and the trolling bro. You are literally telling me you intend to buy my trouble so I guess we wait and see. Actually happy to have been warned so that I can prepare. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
The people who encourage you to continue will never post those screenshots.

But when anybody begs you to stop, they come to defend you. They encourage you to continue.

Then they go back to their hole. Give you likes to encourage you, but will not even consider it worthy to drag Dayo for the same thing they push you to do.

I am old enough to see hypocrisy from afar

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Donjazet2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Donjazet2:

I can spot the sarcasm and the trolling bro. You are literally telling me you intend to buy my trouble so I guess we wait and see. Actually happy to have been warned so that I can prepare. cheesy

Ohh, you see sarcasm now abi?

I am glad you can see a little bit differently now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mad man displays dey sweet to watch for market square

No one prays to have one as a child

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

Spot on
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

Dayo do you think there is any parent in this world who wants to have a child who would go on the internet and say these??
Answer honestly as someone who "goes to church". grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

It's tragic bro

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Donjazet2:

Dayo do you think there is any parent in this world who wants to have a child who would go on the internet and say these??
Answer honestly as someone who "goes to church". grin

You posted this screenshot recently. Try dig up more for the upcoming page 1227

Don't disappoint those of us enjoying your displays
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Donjazet2:

Mazi izuchuwku about to be caged

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

You're supposed to ignore his existence at this point.

Maybe drop some 1 or 2 comments to obliquely shït on him from time to time, but you no suppose dey validate his existence with further responses.

Even the gallery that he's playing to, have largely refused to applaud.

He is a dingleberry hanging between the asscheeks of humanity. Let him continue to wallow there.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

You still did not answer the question dayo, would a parent be proud of her son coming online to call other people's children cannibals and flesh eaters?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Taguchi:

Mazi izuchuwku about to be caged

grin grin grin

Isn't it hilarious a grown man prides in the few kilobytes of insults he intends to type?

If he was feeding me, I can understand the trouble I am getting into.

He doesn't know me, I don't know him. But somehow, I am getting into trouble.

Talking about one overrating himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
izzou:

The very first time we came to this thread, I was surprised to read those comments from Dayo.

I remember quoting nihilistjnr not to defend him. I also remember Roland17 saying those screenshots were disturbing.

But then, i also figured that of all the years I have spent on the Chelsea thread, Dayo has not attacked me, even because of my tribe. I have not seen him abuse anybody because of their tribe, including you.

That made me understand that, while those comments are distasteful, it could also be because of the thread it was made; Tribal slurs were made, and he joined them too.

This same Dayo that i praised on Manutd thread for always keeping his cool, even when people insult him. He may have said so many nasty tinz in the past and politics section will make you say so many nasty tinz, but Raumdeuter is not someone that attack you unprovoked or provoked sef in football section ooh. I hope Dayo will ignore the confrontation going forward...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
izzou:

Isn't it hilarious a grown man prides in the few kilobytes of insults he intends to type?

If he was feeding me, I can understand the trouble I am getting into.

He doesn't know me, I don't know him. But somehow, I am getting into trouble.

Talking about one overrating himself

My only issue with Don J is he doesn't know when to stop
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
if e no dey pepper u, why not ignore d screenshots. the thread said all discussions but una focus attention 4 Donjay post.

He who brings ant-infested firewood into his hut should not grumble when lizard pays him a visit.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin

.... peaceful discussions don take over sha. Well done to Everyone, especially followers of Otem.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
It was only a matter of time.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin

Meanwhile...... Mi o ni sọ ń kánkán.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kwinanitaa(f): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
seankafor:
https://www.nairaland.com/7522268/2023-he-reason-call-lagos

this man is not as bad as people make us to believe.. only his age..

Shaa my own is that let Nigeria win.. no matter who wins, let naija win kiss

His health is a legit concern. He is supposed to be resting and receiving proper care, not aspiring to be president at this stage.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kwinanitaa(f): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Why una dey call out Donjay instead of d man who has been hating a tribe 4 almost two decades?

E get question wey Arinze dey ask him wey him dey turn amala...

Donjay should continue sharing those screenshot. Old & young people do join Nairaland everyday. Very important one know the type of character he's dealing with.

I thought I was the only person thinking this. I am not a regular here and only got to know about this through his posts and I know I am curious too to know why someone will be that commited to saying those kind of things for too long too.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
izzou:

I remember quoting nihilistjnr not to defend him. I also remember Roland17 saying those screenshots were disturbing.

This was my sentiment and how I also reacted at the screen shots. Anybody that sees it the first time will watch with mouth agape. But we who are very familiar with Dayos personality knows the guy na petty nigga. He is always ready to roll in the mud with you in any banter. I actually don't think he nurses malice for too long..cos he is ready to debate in a civil manner with donj anytime.

I have seen many good side of him to know that those posts reflects what goes on in politics section. If you spend years there, throwing tribal slurs will become a reflex action for you. I feel he was dropping those posts to provoke some foes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) ... (4605) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, LordAdam16 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.