Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1388175 Views)

Chelsea, Man City Face Relegation From EPL After Everton Point Deduction / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (4592) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ibime:

See wahala
grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Emaprince:
This was my sentiment and how I also reacted at the screen shots. Anybody that sees it the first time will watch with mouth agape. But we who are very familiar with Dayos personality knows the guy na petty nigga. He is always ready to roll in the mud with you in any banter. I actually don't think he nurses malice for too long..cos he is ready to debate in a civil manner with donj anytime.

I have seen many good side of him to know that those posts reflects what goes on in politics section. If you spend years there, throwing tribal slurs will become a reflex action for you. I feel he was dropping those posts to provoke some foes.

I believe this has been obvious to anyone with a few grey cells between their ears.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
kwinanitaa:

I thought I was the only person thinking this. I am not a regular here and only got to know about this through his posts and I know I am curious too to know why someone will be that commited to saying those kind of things for too long too.

Some of them also got to know his personality thanks to Donjay screenshots. But some are equally afraid to call him out.

Dis wan pass afonja/fla.thead madness 4 politics section. Make we sha wait till after the presidential election.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
nihilistjnr:

You're supposed to ignore his existence at this point.

Maybe drop some 1 or 2 comments to obliquely shït on him from time to time, but you no suppose dey validate his existence with further responses.

Even the gallery that he's playing to, have largely refused to applaud.

He is a dingleberry hanging between the asscheeks of humanity. Let him continue to wallow there.

At least this "dingleberry who is between the asscheeks of humanity" did not go on the internet consistently insulting people of different tribe and despite being begged to stop only doubled down on the hate. Only to later claim, he doesn't see tribe, that money is his tribe. Not this dingleberry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

You posted this screenshot recently. Try dig up more for the upcoming page 1227

Don't disappoint those of us enjoying your displays

Egbon Dayo - Abeg no respond ontop such matters again, just like others I don beg DonJ him no gree so am I a pleading with you to just ignore such targetted postings.

I know this thread is to discuss all things, but I believe majority would rather discuss meaningful stuff or entertainment..

If not na to activate siddon look mode..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin

You are so determined to set the thread in flame [of tribal war]. Keep it up, you're getting there gradually.

If mumu Otem gets power to cage Mortals, your case would have been a bygone.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
OasisX:
grin

You are so determined to set the thread in flame [of tribal war]. Keep it up, you're getting there gradually.

Why is it that my calling out evil is what is being attacked not the evil being called out??
I really can't wrap my head around this?

The person being attacked is the person calling out the evil, not the perpetrator of the evil. Meanwhile excuses are being made for the evil being committed.
Nice. Thumbs up

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
OasisX:
grin

grin grin

Leave the e-diöt to continue to wallow in his mire.

He called Izzou a hausa man because he looked at tinubu's manifesto.
Called Ngige a Yoruba bastard because he won APC primary.
Said tribal marks mark Yoruba people out as ugly baboons or something similar

But is trying to pretend he's the chaplain of the board.

The guy is such a hypocrite, and I'm glad everyone sees through him now

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
Olowunl01:

Egbon Dayo - Abeg no respond ontop such matters again, just like others I don beg DonJ him no gree so am I a pleading with you to just ignore such targetted postings.

I know this thread is to discuss all things, but I believe majority would rather discuss meaningful stuff or entertainment..

If not na to activate siddon look mode..

If you intend to discuss your real estate interests you are free to mention me

Let's do a cost benefit analysis of investing in Nigeria vs Abroad. I can give you a US perspective others can give UK and those in Naija can give theirs as well

If you want to bring it up do it on a weekday when we can have more engagement from people with experience

Cos weekends are usually tight for people wey wan marry like nezzjnr

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Some of them also got to know his personality thanks to Donjay screenshots. But some are equally afraid to call him out.

Dis wan pass afonja/fla.thead madness 4 politics section. Make we sha wait till after the presidential election.

Spot on bro! They have been afraid of calling him out and have instead been forced to create rationalisations as to why he decided to be wicked to his countrymen. Trying to erase a solid 15 year history as him being a victim of the Political section". Just imagine the nonsense. cheesy

Are most of us the old monikers here not been active at various times at the Political section?
Did any of us turn into hateful People?

I personally constantly report hateful talking points to which sometimes even seun himself responds to and which the accounts are banned.

But these folks, when they ban their accounts for the hate, they go and create 3 more to continue from where they stopped. And people are here defending the nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

Let's do a cost benefit analysis of investing in Nigeria vs Abroad. I can give you a US perspective others can give UK and those in Naija can give theirs as well

If you want to bring it up do it on a weekday when we can have more engagement from people with experience

Tag me if una start.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Donjazet2:

All I'm seeing here is you making rationalisations for his bad actions, something even he hasn't done. Which b3gs my question, WHY??

You guys do indeed seem not grasp why I'm doing this. Dayo will come here some days, say some very terrible things against Obi, that he formed ipob or is a core part of it, that he squeals like a rat etc etc. People wouldn't grasp his reasons for doing that. Or if they do, at least I don't see it. Seeing as only myself, distroy and prosper have called him out at various points.
People need to know the basis of his opinions. The motivations behind them and then for him, if he really wants to be taken serious as a normal individual, he has to explain to those who respect him here exactly why a sensible person would use 15 years of his life formenting tribal wars across the internet and calling people flesh eaters.

Why does he need to explain it here when everything that happened was in poilitics section. If he has to explain anything, it should be in politics section bro.
Then, who really needs explanations when almost everybody is on different page with you?

What you're wanting everybody to do is not necessary. We've read the screenshot from you and him and even from nihilistjnr, and we cannot exonerate you from the whole tribal ish.... I know the contents vary in degree but.....but...... It was a tribal attack nonetheless!

It is high time you forgot it and lets move on!

Donjazet2, Do you know Atiku came to my state to come and embarrass himself too. Just like Obi, the rally was slightly above Obi's own. Sadly, I'm voting for PDP for senate and LP for rep and Jagaban for president!

#Kogiisforjagaban!#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
izzou:

You can either let this slide, or you can keep showing us you have other hidden motives behind this argument

You can clearly see Ibime calling him a foool. Why did you not quote that part?

Every single comment of Dayo you quoted showed both of them were insulting each other.

I actually find it funny when people advise you to stop. I hope you continue forever.
Stop cursing, tomorrow is Sunday

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

Might be interested too
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
nihilistjnr:

grin grin

Leave the e-diöt to continue to wallow in his mire.

He called Izzou a hausa man because he looked at tinubu's manifesto.
Called Ngige a Yoruba bastard because he won APC primary.
Said tribal marks mark Yoruba people out as ugly baboons or something similar

But is trying to pretend he's the chaplain of the board.

The guy is such a hypocrite, and I'm glad everyone sees through him now

grin

I agree with advice you gave Ẹ̀gbọ́n Dayọ̀. He should ignore him from now on. He should consider him a Troll. Stop feeding a Troll and watch him fades away.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
I used to see Dayo’s comments in politics thread back in the day…so when I first saw him at sports section, I called him out on that

But when you converse or argue with him for some time, you see say baba na civil, friendly guy that just turns Amala.

Most of us here like and respect Dayo…. Some even look forward to his comments

I avoided politics section because na madd zone… everyone cursing each other it stays with you

Abeg let peace reign small smiley

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kwinanitaa(f): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Toh, I am even seeing that there are more sef now. Meaning that prosper guy was correct in stating why some people were giving him soft landing. Toh, truly we nigerians are our own worst enemies.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
BTW good job by manure for defeating that point and kill manager.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Emaprince:
BTW good job by manure for defeating that point and kill manager.
If city is point and kill
What is Chelsea undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

If city is point and kill
What is Chelsea undecided
point and miss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
“You have a real life if and only if you do not compete with anyone in any of your pursuits.”

- Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
@
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
obainojazz:
I used to see Dayo’s comments in politics thread back in the day…so when I first saw him at sports section, I called him out on that

But when you converse or argue with him for some time, you see say baba na civil, friendly guy that just turns Amala.

Most of us here like and respect Dayo…. Some even look forward to his comments

I avoided politics section because na madd zone… everyone cursing each other it stays with you

Abeg let peace reign small smiley
na egbon dayo comment dey make me come here seriously
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
I am not understanding this guy clearly want you guys to hate raumdeuter and see him as a tribalist why are you all doing otherwise
No be JuJu be this grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
kwinanitaa:

Toh, truly we nigerians are our own worst enemies.

The guy dey far away US dey ball. Nigeria is the world poverty capital/133m Nigerians are living in poverty. Him dey do giveaway on dis forum.(na good thing) imagine after u call him out. Do you think he will credit your account number when next he decides to do giveaway?

No be say dem no knw d truth...they're just cowards!

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
adeotiabdulaziz:
na egbon dayo comment dey make me come here seriously
Na important part of this place… Abroad Dey boring na why we get access to this senior bros them.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:
I am not understanding this guy clearly want you guys to hate raumdeuter and see him as a tribalist why are you all doing otherwise
No be JuJu be this grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

The guy dey far away US dey ball. Nigeria is the world poverty capital/133m Nigerians are living in poverty. Him dey do giveaway on dis forum.(na good thing) imagine after u call him out. Do you think he will credit your account number when next he decides to do giveaway?

No be say dem no knw d truth...they're just cowards!
Most people here no need giveaway as Otem don bless us… Abi iamoyindamola you need giveaway?

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin

E be like say Ẹ̀gbọ́n Dayọ̀ na the real Otem ó.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
obainojazz:
Most people here no need giveaway as Otem don bless us…

Most people ke? Lol. How u take calculate am?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Most people ke? Lol. How u take calculate am?
Popular commenters here don’t need giveaway but if Dayo truly does giveaway… Make una inform me to apply cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
obainojazz:
Most people here no need giveaway as Otem don bless us… Abi iamoyindamola you need giveaway?
Ignore them fools jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (4592) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.