Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,847 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:22 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1294909 Views)

Chelsea, Man City Face Relegation From EPL After Everton Point Deduction / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) ... (4492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
DissTroy:

Obidients calling Mark Essien out is what I don't understand. Social media mobs some are.

Man built a validating system costing millions (which INEC would have budgeted billions for) when most were doing nothing more than retweeting hashtags. He even opened it to the public. Obi and Atiku are even using his work free. How selfless can one be ?

For some tech influencers attacking him, it's partly jealousy. Good thing is, he's not gone vitriolic on them.

The guy try ahbeg.

But Atiku and Obi using it is what I don't understand. The thing is, are they relying on the data from the website to claim they won ahbi what's their prayers sef....
Can there be two winners?
Their confusion is confusing me ooo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
OasisX:
grin

President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should consider Nyesom Wike for Niger Delta Minister and Sen. Chimaroke Nnamani as Minister for foreign Affairs.

Pay back times? I don't know hpw he wants to do it, I don't just want some of these crooks near Asiwaju govt. He should bring brainies that can effect the change and give the reality of the RENEWED HOPE we all voted for.

This Nnamani man, how good is he?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
BOFREJO:

Prof Oloyede as minister of education kee.
Ordinary JAMB that he managed, he turn to indomie. Admission benchmark is 120-160.

Even though he revamped JAMB fiscally. I don't think he's fit for the task.

Please throw more light on this. I want to be cleared with it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by 47c3ee: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Spy..

na still preamble u dey. Why not bring a man of god ...we go to mortuary so he can pray in the name of ur god 2 raise a dead man. If he succeeds, then him go win souls 4 god & dem go still credit his account.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Peter Obi as Minister of state for youth and comedy

🙆🙆🙆🙆

You're a "weekend" person
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
TrebleChamp:
So na compensational appointments e go be las las, make i kuku dey lean towards nihilistjr view about Nigeria. Ganduje, Keyamo, Chimaroke and other rubbish names as ministers in a country urgently needing sound minds to get it out of the mess APC put it..

Bruh

Nigeria is ruined beyond repair. Some noisemakers here who don't know their äss from their elbow maybe shouting all sorts of idealistic nonsense that they really don't even believe in.

Come to find that some of these people are literally children who are still being funded by the bank of mum and dad.

You need to tune out some of rubbish that you read on this place. If anybody ever tels you not to Japa, use wheel spanner to rearrange their teeth. When the police come and you explain what the bastard said, they will arrest him and put him in custody for at least 3 years.

Japa message is not a joke. There's an entire generation of Nigerians facing an existential crisis as the people in power gamble their collective destinies away in Abuja.

If you have the means, Japa. If you don't have the means, find them. Nigeria has nothing to offer you if you're not a pastor, politician, yahoo boy, olosho, or bandit.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by 47c3ee: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
grin

A fi gba ti àwọn ará bí ja wọ Jáà. LMFAO! raumdeuter....your people don take their madness reach another level.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
grin

Dem don try sef. Peter Obi should be preparing for swearing-in ceremony.....LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Animals too have purpose cox they hustle & bustle to earn a living, provide & protect their offspring...they too gonna make the afterlife

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:32am On Mar 27, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Betta Adu too cook during campaigns nah. Also she was formal commissioner for health in Cross River State.

She is incredibly unqualified to be Minister of Health in my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:52am On Mar 27, 2023
afrodoc2:

She is incredibly unqualified to be Minister of Health in my opinion.

Well.... I don't know much about her competence.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 12:52am On Mar 27, 2023
I don’t mind coming back to be minister of finance…. 🌝🌝

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:28am On Mar 27, 2023
OasisX:

You can tell from her CV. She was barely past housemanship before her political appointments. Politics pays.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:20am On Mar 27, 2023
OasisX:

You no share portfolio reach my side
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 2:27am On Mar 27, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 2:30am On Mar 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Bruh

Nigeria is ruined beyond repair. Some noisemakers here who don't know their äss from their elbow maybe shouting all sorts of idealistic nonsense that they really don't even believe in.

Come to find that some of these people are literally children who are still being funded by the bank of mum and dad.

You need to tune out some of rubbish that you read on this place. If anybody ever tels you not to Japa, use wheel spanner to rearrange their teeth. When the police come and you explain what the bastard said, they will arrest him and put him in custody for at least 3 years.

Japa message is not a joke. There's an entire generation of Nigerians facing an existential crisis as the people in power gamble their collective destinies away in Abuja.

If you have the means, Japa. If you don't have the means, find them. Nigeria has nothing to offer you if you're not a pastor, politician, yahoo boy, olosho, or bandit.
Work in Progress boss
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:56am On Mar 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Bruh

Seankafor this is for you

Where is donstan18
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 3:14am On Mar 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Seankafor this is for you

Where is donstan18
by God's grace, I should be in France before year end

But while at it, I'm working my socks 🧦 off illegally to make a lot of money 💰 together with my France 🇫🇷 patner

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kad199: 3:27am On Mar 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Bruh

Truth bro , how person go wake give Ganduje ministerial appointment. Thief cut on camera.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:49am On Mar 27, 2023
Ibime:

You can tell from her CV. She was barely past housemanship before her political appointments. Politics pays.

Politics and miscellaneous.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:51am On Mar 27, 2023
OasisX:

LOL. You don't know her record as commissioner, yet you want her to be made Minister of Health because she has fair skin and was twerking on stage during campaign?

grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 27, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 27, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 27, 2023
Chaos in Israel. cry

You wan go France? Why you no go visit your Lord and personal saviour?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itzlinda(f): 6:53am On Mar 27, 2023
OasisX:
cool

Prof. Isa Pantami should be retained as Minister for Comm.

Raji Fashola should be retained as Minister for Works.

Dr. Umar Ganduje should be considered as Minister for Labour and Productivity.

Dr. Betta Edu as Minister for Health.

Festus Keyamo as Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Federation.

HE. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as Minister for Budget and National Planning.

We are hoping Sunusi will be reinstated as an emir.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2023
OasisX:

But she cook for BAT so she should be given a nod grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 7:44am On Mar 27, 2023
ToyinDipo:

Respectfully speaking, there is no point doing this.
Agreed. But it was based on request- those I tagged. Thanks.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Bruh

First bolded is true, i have noticed this too.

Second bolded, 😂😂😂😂😂.

The rest of the message is well received 👍👍....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2023
afrodoc2:

LOL. You don't know her record as commissioner, yet you want her to be made Minister of Health because she has fair skin and was twerking on stage during campaign?

grin grin grin

OasisX na my guy, but when i see some of his posts sometimes, i conclude that this guy must be mocking the people in Nigeria

You no know person portfolio, but you dey hope make she be Minister of Health because she "cook for BAT".

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2023
Itzlinda:

We are hoping Sunusi will be reinstated as an emir.

He won’t though. Both the Sanusi and the Bayero are both popular in Kano. No way the Gov elect will remove a Bayero just to please Sanusi.

O ti lor

(1) (2) (3) ... (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) ... (4492) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Sportsweb, Ibime(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.