Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1384691 Views)

Chelsea, Man City Face Relegation From EPL After Everton Point Deduction / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) ... (4584) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2023
Havertz10:
Anytime I come here, it’s always petty things that you people argue about, you guys need to wake the Bleep up, no one is a child here.

Peter obi this, tinubu that, we are fuckedd either way, we are like pets in a cage that think that self determination is real

Our people are still enslaved, it’s psychological now, slavery never died.

Nigerian elites are actually puppets that serve at the pleasure of western governments, who in turn provide them with legitimacy because our people are stupid

Western governments are the ones behind most of these crises that cause instability in Africa, they know what they are doing and watch us cluelessly blame ourselves like fools

They will take our military boys to America, train them as double agents and if any government doesn’t support their agenda, they will activate those agents

https://twitter.com/kimdotcom/status/1639778436330967043?s=46&t=O75zQ0PYIokZK9virJsvlQ

Nearly every coup in Africa was originated in Washington, it’s the same playbook they used in South America

How old were you when you realized that terr—-orist are actually freedom fighters, I don’t support their methods but if you look at things objectively, it’s very clear who the real bad guys are, even mandela was once labeled a terr—-orist

Bleep tinubu and other elites, they are puppets, there are more youths in Africa than any other continent, we saw them fighting for obi, sadly the game is rigged people, you either denounce the system or remain a puppet in the system

Read more, stop digesting western narratives without objective analysis of your own

UN, world bank, IMF are all puppet organizations, nothing they will ever propose is for the betterment of our people

They have bases in Africa, with drones to enforce their desires, notice how these bases are somehow close to where most of the clashes in west African states are but somehow they allow them to fester

Wake the Bleep up
That's the plain truth: Slavery never ended but just changed forms.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2023
Keep blaming the West for your corrupt and incompetent leaders. Singapore got their independence in 1963 from Britain with zero natural resources yet they currently have a better Gdb per capital than the United States due to having good leadership. Keep voting Drug barons as leaders then blame your underdevelopment on the West as usual. It must be Washington that trained those thugs snatching ballot boxes during the Election.

11 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2023
Every mallam with his own kettle😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2023
izzou:

But the 50% no fit last forever naa grin

Una want make the business fold up? grin
When we say poverty is weaponised by politicians to win elections many did not understand.

If 50% isn't OK now, it was not OK then. But Igbos are the problem of Lagos.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2023
Bombblacks:
Keep blaming the West for your corrupt and incompetent leaders. Singapore got their independence in 1963 from Britain with zero natural resources yet they currently have a better Gdb per capital than the United States due to having good leadership. Keep voting Drug barons as leaders then blame your underdevelopment on the West as usual. It must be Washington that trained those thugs snatching ballot boxes during the Election.
just look at north Africans.. Egypt, Algeria, morroco.. these ones are developed so tey dey come dey ashamed to be associated with rest of Africans due to their backwardness..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2023
PDPGuy:
LASG played a fast one on the populace..🤣🤣

How is it a fast one? Was the tfare not reduced because of the cash crunch? Abi did they announced that the 50% reduction was going to be forever?

Cash don Dey circulate, how is it wrong to revert back to the normal price?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2023
Bombblacks:
na Washington train these ones too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2023
patrickmuf:
Even you guys want to misrepresent facts?

Didn't the Governor gave reason for the reduction? And now, things are slowly returning to normal you people feel it shouldn't be reversed?

I’m not surprised really. You’d think Sanwo-Olu did the reduction because of his election.

Everyone will be fine jare.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2023
seankafor:
na Washington train these ones too grin

These ones na INEC returning officers, they are just returning the ballot box and other electoral materials to INEC office cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2023
larride:

I’m not surprised really. You’d think Sanwo-Olu did the reduction because of his election.

Everyone will be fine jare.
I saw the thread on the front page and was disappointed in the replies even when the article clearly explains the reason for the price reduction...

I will accept their criticism if things have not returned to normalcy or well on the way to returning to normalcy.

Whether or not the move had political intent, the reason for it was valid as at that time and even now, his reason for ending it is very valid.

I am sure some of those who are trashing the Governor were beneficiaries of the decision and wouldn't have hesitated to complain if such austerity measures were not taken and even if he had stuck to the decision and made the decision to cut the price by 50% permanent and later it has a negative resultant effect, they'd still complain...

You can never get it right when people don't like you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2023
patrickmuf:
I saw the thread on the front page and was disappointed in the replies even when the article clearly explains the reason for the price reduction...

I will accept their criticism if things have not returned to normalcy or well on the way to returning to normalcy.

Whether or not the move had political intent, the reason for it was valid as at that time and even now, his reason for ending it is very valid.

I am sure some of those who are trashing the Governor were beneficiaries of the decision and wouldn't have hesitated to complain if such austerity measures were not taken and even if he had stuck to the decision and made the decision to cut the price by 50% permanent and later it has a negative resultant effect, they'd still complain...

You can never get it right when people don't like you.

People will complain regardless of what you do. It’s why I’m always angry with Sanwo-Olu that’s always pandering to a base that will never appreciate anything he does.

Just do your job and move.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:20am On Mar 29, 2023
Havertz10 many wont agree with you because some of us think things happen out of the blue without cause and also because of inferiority complex; I'm not absolving our people completely of any blame but most times they're helpless so they comply with the excesses of the wirepullers to remain in power. We all saw/read how IBB despite the warnings/cries of Nigerians against austerity measures/SAP acquiesced to IMF in order to secure Western backing which lead to the collapse of the manufacturing sector in Nigeria, we read how Murtala was killed in a coup immediately he read that famous Africa Has Come of Age in Addis Ababa previously, we read how Sankara was assassinated by his friend when he failed to do the bidding of neocolonialists.
Go and read Economic Hitman and look how corporations connive with some Africans to give loans tied to needless projects and how their refusal to take such will be weaponise against them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2023
Russian tactical nukes stationed in Belarus, close to Kiev.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2023
larride:

How is it a fast one? Was the tfare not reduced because of the cash crunch? Abi did they announced that the 50% reduction was going to be forever?

Cash don Dey circulate, how is it wrong to revert back to the normal price?
This is not true, queue still they banks
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Every mallam with his own kettle😂😂😂
I swear, even Calabar Rd Psy hospital no do reach like this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:

This is not true, queue still they banks

Cash is already circulating. Most of the pos agents in my area now has cash. It hasn’t circulated like the way it was before but it definitely isn’t the same as last week.

Queues will always be in the bank. That’s normal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2023
patrickmuf:
Even you guys want to misrepresent facts?

Didn't the Governor gave reason for the reduction? And now, things are slowly returning to normal you people feel it shouldn't be reversed?

no o

We expect him to keep it half price forever so the mobs won't cry.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2023
Eazzii:
Russian tactical nukes stationed in Belarus, close to Kiev.

for putin sake, let him not embarass himself

russia is even more corrupt than nigeria.

i am sure all those nukes have not been maintained over the years like our nepa infrastructure. na when you fire one and it detonates instead of launching, everyone eye go clear

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2023
Happy birthday to our President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2023
stxrlight:

I came back mostly for you. grin

I have not gone through the thread sha to see, but just in case, have you seen this:

Whether it is one Obidient or twenty Obidients or a million of us, keep dragging us in hopes of scoring points.

You guys' criticism are literally learning curves and will be points of development and used for marks of distinction for us 😘 🍻 .
oh yeah? We are supposed to praise you for damage control? Trial and error people. Did anyone force labour party to put the price at 25 million? And did anyone ask your fellow zombidients to defend the 25million price?

1 minute, they defend stupidity, next minute they praise themselves for correcting their stupid mistake.

Just like they defended their obi visiting the kaduna terrorist only to praise the same obi for deleting the pictures of the visit.
Don't get me started on pcc list.

Our leader can never be wrong, Cult mentality.

By the way, can you afford the 15 million? Why did they jack up the price? Aren't they supposed to be alternative to pdp and apc you want to change?

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2023
The thing with half baked or conspiracy theories is that once you ask for further clarifications, the person devolves into incoherent ramblings or uses insults and abuses to mask their stupidity and ignorance on the issue to which they speak.

"Africans are mentally enslaved to the west".

Ask the purveyor of this statement to explain in detail what that sentence means and watch them babble incoherently.

How exactly are "Africans mentally enslaved to the west"??
Unless we're talking of our political leadership, which is still not true, because last I checked, the bulk of our foreign debt was now to Asia.

And more so there is nothing wrong in being in alliance with the western coalition. Our leaders just have to be smart. Former independent colonies have used their relationship with the west to grow their economies tremendously. South Korea, Japan, Singapore, India, Egypt, Australia, Canada. All formerly conquered by the west in one way or the other but have now grown tall.

We need to look more inwards and start pointing the finger at ourselves. Not even at our leaders but ourselves the masses.

After all, It is on this board that someone respected said "we'll vote for this person because HE IS OUR SON". All other metrics of leadership didn't matter, just being "our son" was the single most important factor for choosing our leaders.

When that decision proved fatal, rather than claw back, we doubled down for an even worse leader than the last, we now have enablers of the failed government providing cover for the failed leaders and supporting them, again, because he is "our son". America had nothing to do with this. We are doing it to ourselves. We've let tribal sentiment erode our sense of justice and truth. We've become blinded to the overall picture of our society.

Please let's stop blaming the west and look inward at ourselves. We are the architects of our modern problems.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2023
We saw how APC took this country many step backwards, we've seen how our leaders have been completely useless for soo many years since our parents were born. We've never tested good leadership in this country.

Your fellow youths and Nigerians successfully banded together to form a political block to dismantle the terrible leadership class of the country, but many, decided to betray that cause because the carrot of tribalism and familiarity were dangled to their faces..

The Obidient movement was never about Peter obi, it was about a class struggle to seize power from leadership that have failed this country. It was about us the masses carrying out a bloodless coup across the country, from Abia to Rivers to Lagos to Kaduna to Zamfara.

But unfortunately, part of the intelligent masses let themselves be used against their own interest.
A matured man would be shouting "OUR LAGOS", Meanwhile he's struggling to put bread on his table. (No shade here). Allowing political propaganda rewire his brain and be a tool for corrupt politicians that don't care for him but care about their personal private jets and private mansions in Ikoyi and bourdillion while the children are safely tucked away in multimillion dollar mansions in foreign countries, far away from the "our Lagos".

Again, don't blame the west, let's blame ourselves!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 29, 2023
GloriousGbola:

for putin sake, let him not embarass himself

russia is even more corrupt than nigeria.

i am sure all those nukes have not been maintained over the years like our nepa infrastructure. na when you fire one and it detonates instead of launching, everyone eye go clear
Yeah. Some of their materiel na Soviet era sef. I believe his placing the nukes in Belarus na to scare Zelensky. Hopefully, MAD wouldnt let us see any nuke in our lifetime. smiley
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2023
seankafor:
Nice one I must say

https://www.nairaland.com/7632035/shola-akinlade-buys-danish-aarhus

He’s the cofounder of Paystack I think.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2023
Narcos!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2023
izzou:
Narcos!!!
Before, I used to think of Escobar as a hero. They suppose put 2 by 2 for him mancunnt before he die. angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2023
I swear Obidients dey give me better joy for Twitter. grin grin grin grin🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2023
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 grin grin grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:53am On Mar 29, 2023
One man can cook for the community and it will go round but when the community decides to cook for one man, you can never finish it. grin cheesy cheesy

The monster you cuddle today will grow up to devour you tomorrow.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2023
Laugh don tear my belle finish. grin grin
When people complain of their realities in Nigeria, you begin to gaslight them. To make them feel bad for complaining about bad governance and mocking them after suppressing their voices.

We all reap what we sow.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
@donjazet2 what do you have to say about this?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) ... (4584) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), Itsrm(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.