Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1387641 Views)

Chelsea, Man City Face Relegation From EPL After Everton Point Deduction / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (4592) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Video Club classics.

Let me add:
Beverly Hills Cop 1&2
Rambo
Basic Instinct
Kindergarten Cop
Total Recall
Showgirls
Demolition Man
Universal Soldier
Crying Freeman
We don't get tired of Universal soldier
I stole basic instinct and showgirls cd from my uncle, the man suspect me but he doesn't have proof and he dare not raise alarm grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
izzou:

It may interest you to know that only 800 naira is the approved LASG tax. The remaining 12,200 goes to the "Real Owner of Lagos"

Well Well Well, i am not disturbed grin

If they say we pay, we pay grin

If you don't like it,.....you know the answer wink

To agberos, every motorist is a Lannister whether na omoluabi or omo ale ! Las las a Lannister must always pay his debt !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

To agberos, every motorist is a Lannister whether na omoluabi or omo ale ! Las las a Lannister must always pay his debt !
Where everybody in Lagos is a Lannister, we mustn't forget to pay our debt
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
afrodoc2:

There are a few movies that i might have watched more than 50 times each but of course i have never counted.

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
The Godfather Part 1 and 2
Pulp Fiction
The Sound of Music
Coming to America
Terminator 1 and 2
Problem Child
Child's Play

Those were the days of strong men Arnold, Van Damme, Chuck Norris. What we used to call "WAR FILM" and those Chinese Films of Actors and Boss. You kill my Master, Fight start

House Party
Menace 2 society
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:
https://www.nairaland.com/7632820/lagos-residents-stranded-bus-drivers

https://www.nairaland.com/7632403/protests-agberos-increase-daily-fee

Motorists protesting extortion by MC Oluomo and his team of park managers

Nice development. The extortions should stop, to reduce the burden inflicted on passengers.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Video Club classics.

Let me add:
Beverly Hills Cop 1&2
Rambo
Basic Instinct
Kindergarten Cop
Total Recall
Showgirls
Demolition Man
Universal Soldier
Crying Freeman
this was one of my first erotic movies I watched
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
PRESS RELEASE

DSS CONFIRMS PLOT FOR INTERIM GOVERNMENT BY MISGUIDED POLITICAL ACTORS

The Department of State Services (DSS) has identified some key players in the plot for an Interim Government in Nigeria. The Service considers the plot, being pursued by these entrenched interests, as not only an aberration but a mischievous way to set aside the constitution and undermine civil rule as well as plunge the country into an avoidable crisis. The illegality is totally unacceptable in a democracy and to the peace loving Nigerians.

This is even more so that the machination is taking place after the peaceful conduct of the elections in most parts of the country. The planners, in their many meetings, have weighed various options, which include, among others, to sponsor endless violent mass protests in major cities to warrant a declaration of State of Emergency. Another is to obtain frivolous court injunctions to forestall the inauguration of new executive administrations and legislative houses at the Federal and State levels.

The DSS supports the President and Commander-in-Chief in his avowed commitment to a hitch-free handover and will assiduously work in this direction. It also supports the Presidential Transition Council and such other related bodies in the States. It will collaborate with them and sister security and law enforcement agencies to ensure seamless inaugurations come 29th May, 2023.

Consequently, the Service strongly warns those organising to thwart democracy in the country to retract from their devious schemes and orchestrations. Stakeholders, notably judicial authorities, media and the Civil Society, are enjoined to be watchful and cautious to avoid being used as instruments to subvert peace and stability of the nation.

While its monitoring continues, the DSS will not hesitate to take decisive and necessary legal steps against these misguided elements to frustrate their obnoxious intentions.

Peter Afunanya PhD, fsi
Public Relations Officer
Department of State Services
National Headquarters
Abuja
29th March, 2023

https://twitter.com/OfficialDSSNG/status/1641103330876194817?t=pib40yyrtIGLfD2hMM_Aig&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
My only request to the judge when it gets to court is to please allow public viewing, especially online because I wan laff! I just Dey imagine Portable in front of judge trying to explain or inside witness box being grilled by the prosecution.

https://www.nairaland.com/7632835/portable-may-face-prosecution-behaviour
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2023
afrodoc2:

Lol.

The part i loved the best in Pulp Fiction was when Vincent Vega(Travolta) and Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson) went to kill those boys who robbed from Marcellus Wallace (Ving Rhames).

Yeah i watched Desperado probably more than 10 times but not like those ones.
Samuel L Jackson's from and mustache hahaha that's a movie that'll live on for generations
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

they should shoot anybody threatening the peace of Lagos Statecheesy,we the people chose APC government.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
election don finish the mask don fall off,the political class played the tribal card and y'all fell the bait like idiots 😂,I don talk am I don't want to see any form of protest any protester should be shot and killed on spot you got what you voted for so why are you protesting?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
election don finish the mask don fall off,the political class played the tribal card and y'all fell the bait like idiots 😂,I don talk am I don't want to see any form of protest any protester should be shot and killed on spot you got what you voted for so why are you protesting?

Ballzproblemm:
they should shoot anybody threatening the peace of Lagos Statecheesy,we the people chose APC government.

As advised, E don dey zeh!

https://www.nairaland.com/7633035/police-open-fire-lagos-drivers

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Interesting how the people that carried Lagos tribal origin on their mind have avoided this topic🤭🤭🤭
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2023
Lmaoo buhari government dey act film wey dem be clowns

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
Roland17:

As advised, E don dey zeh!

https://www.nairaland.com/7633035/police-open-fire-lagos-drivers
why did dey use blank rounds? this police people dey fall my hand seriously 😔
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
I like bullet, bullet no dey discriminate it doesn't matter whatever you are from Igbo Hausa or Yoruba all of una go collect Las last.

Ride on baba mc oluomo 👊
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
why did dey use blank rounds? this police people dey fall my hand seriously 😔

This page does not support violence o sad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This page does not support violence o sad
🤷 IDK I'm not one that voted APC
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
🤷 IDK I'm not one that voted APC

Make dem no kill anybody Abeg. Make we all live long to enjoy the “renewed hope” .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
sanwo olu that was visiting Churches, playing band.Visiting victims of burnt market.

Mingling with commoners election don pass ,my man is nowhere to be found to address protestcheesy , Nigerians how gullible can you guys get grin.

make I dey my peaceful Rivers State they watch as more dramas unfold.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Make dem no kill anybody Abeg. Make we all live long to enjoy the “renewed hope” .
only naive people still believe there's hope for this country,my brother take care of yourself and family of you fit japa do am ,even dayo that supports APC no dey Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
afrodoc2:

There are a few movies that i might have watched more than 50 times each but of course i have never counted.

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
The Godfather Part 1 and 2
Pulp Fiction
The Sound of Music
Coming to America
Terminator 1 and 2
Problem Child
Child's Play

Watched Scarface yesterday again on Amazon prime. Planning to watch it again with the missus in some months.

Al Pacino is the goat when it comes to organized crime movies. That man was born to run mobs
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
sanwo olu that was visiting Churches, playing band.Visiting victims of burnt market.

Mingling with commoners election don pass ,my man is nowhere to be found to address protestcheesy , Nigerians how gullible can you guys get grin.

Peaceful and Rivers state inside one sentence wey no be Sacarsm ? 😳

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

How do you make cocaine, heroine, fentanyl and Meth legal and how do you regulate its usage? You tell people that you can only smoke 1 wrap per day and you have someone monitoring them to ensure compliance?
Good question ooh 😁😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Peaceful and Rivers state inside one sentence wey no be Sacarsm ? 😳
rivers state is peaceful don't believe any propaganda you read online
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Theflint1:
You stop people from taking these substances by keeping them illegal...unless you're an active user, if you were asked to get a gram of any of these banned substances, I'm sure you won't know where to start searching from, what of a bottle of beer...even an 8-year-old will get one easily. As long as these drugs stay criminalized, only a minor set of the population will get access to them, and that's the goal, to restrict access.

Alcohol and tobacco will cause more deaths yearly because they're mainstream substances, not because they're more deadly than cocaine, crack, fentanyl or related drugs.
You are intelligent
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
The increase by oluomo is for the Igbo transporters only, it does not affect Yoruba transporters pls. It will also not affect Yoruba commuters....

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Interesting how the people that carried Lagos tribal origin on their mind have avoided this topic🤭🤭🤭
Owo mi da don't know who is omoale 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by 47c3ee: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

You mean clowns like raumdeuter, expert17 and that native doctor?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
So if you open a new account on NL, you cannot comment until after a week or so. grin grin

I LOVEEE this.

It's good to see you putting these checks in place for effort o, @Seun.

I must commend that.

Everyone will be civil by faya by force.

Let my ban be lifted and I'll go on a reporting spree of those trolls' accounts.

Pellskodak aka Pells - how are you seeing this new change huh? cheesy

Oya, insult me or open another account for your antics. Would like to see you try, lmao.

Modified: It seems to be for only the most key and active sections

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

Is this true?

I don't know who exactly you think you're fooling o.

And that Eazi guy too. Whoever he is. Y'all will insult me and turn a friendly defender on your alts. Sha continue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (4592) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16, Roland17(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.