Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1388334 Views)

Chelsea, Man City Face Relegation From EPL After Everton Point Deduction / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (4592) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
izzou:

Ohh. Okay

Remi no born for am?

I think they have two daughters together
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ibime:
Just when Germany was looking outnumbered, Japan and Italy have entered the chat
You sef see am grin
The night is still young, it's going to be a long night

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
You are right in the full video she even asked a police patrol car to drop him near his home.

izzou:

This happened in 2019. I think.

This video was edited. In the one I watched then, she was teasing him.

She eventually gave him money and even the beggar and those around laughed about it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
iamoyindamola:

I doubt not sure though

Remi had 3 kids for Tinubu.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I think they have two daughters together

2 daughters and a son.

Olayinka is the last born.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Neymar1095:

Both didn't have massive likes shittt. . Ando. tee was having 40 to 50likes while your disgraced nigga was struggling to get 20.
K

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
That ashewo thread shaa grin

Na there nihilist tell edimolu say him head resemble preek.

I used to go there solely to lose myself in the violence grin grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
kingBolton:

K

I know this shït pains leprous fingers to the core grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Na that time I know say person fit post pishure I'd vehicle for abroad make e still be rentals. Omo dem really enter each other true true
Funny thing was that they were very cool on the thread from the beginning, I don't end know how they went from friends to enemies.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Oga the picture below is Seyi Tinubu's mother.

Her name is Bunmi Oshonaike ; I used to have a video of her last birthday where seyi was spraying her on the dance floor
Was she married to Tinubu?
I use to think Remi was seyi's mom o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
This IMO is exactly what we are suffering from..

Who should be accountable for this.....

unity is secondary compare to what we have actually accepted as norms in a country like ours..........

reason why i fault people supporting a "party of cabals"

https://www.nairaland.com/7202906/over-10-billion-stolen-nnpc
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Unlimited22:

Nah that was Joseph

Edimolu's own was crazy, my cup don full for the thread that day. Omo I was tackled from all angles...then all of a sudden Disstroy(I think) and a couple of niggas came charging in with a side attack on Edi like the knights of the Vale.

I swear that's the actual battle that made me realise I was doing too much. Edimolu was at my neck bwoyyyy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Nah that was Joseph

Edimolu's own was crazy, my cup don full for the thread that day. Omo I was tackled from all angles...then all of a sudden Disstroy(I think) and a couple of niggas came charging in with a side attack on Edi like the knights of the Vale.

I swear that's the actual battle that made me realise I was doing too much. Edimolu was at my neck bwoyyyy
Like it went on for dayssssssssssss
So Tay you write and draw smiley face on top banana or so.

Omo that thread ehn grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Neymar1095(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Unlimited22:

You use to go there to asslick your dad as usual. 4years on and you are still on it.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I know this shït pains leprous fingers to the core grin grin
grin cheesy
I no get power for any back and forth argument from someone that thinks I am taking side from past events.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Unlimited22:

grin grin
Na him I they look for
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Unlimited22 abeg serve am the K

Don't fall the bait grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Unlimited22 abeg serve am the K

Don't fall the bait grin
Lol

Me, I have a job to prepare for. Patients go begin enter hospital by 8am tomorrow and I have to rest and prepare for them.

Cant waste energy on someone who calls himself a long lost son of Neymar, despite clearly being in his teens or twenties himself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
larride:

2 daughters and a son.

Olayinka is the last born.

Okay, thanks for the information.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
iamoyindamola:
grin grin
Na him I they look for
Wallahi Tha thread was a laugh. It could be counted on to produce mirth even in the bleakest of times.
Even nihilist sef dey collect wotoporiously when e reach him turn. Everybody dey give as good as him dey get.

Been a while I went on there shaa

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Nah that was Joseph

Edimolu was one of the homeboys on the thread dropping sexcapades on a steady and men dey soapy with his story like that.

You can imagine the anger of the mob when u had to go against him. They probably felt not standing up for him means losing another homeboy to Ur Diss; na why other ninjas jump enter u that year.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Unlimited22:

Wallahi Tha thread was a laugh. It could be counted on to produce mirth even in the bleakest of times.
Even nihilist sef dey collect wotoporiously when e reach him turn. Everybody dey give as good as him dey get.

Been a while I went on there shaa
Omo, nobody was immune to collecting on that thread o.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
donjazetl:
Now jo.dera I move to state my reason for my problem with raumdeuter.

I have said it previously that politics is not football.

You see when I was supporting Buhari in 2014, I was just finishing university and as of then I really didn't understand the impact of government on the citizens life.

My general notion was that, no matter what, man go survive. I was a dependant on my parents. So it was very easy to look away. You don't have to bother about planning your spending, how much you buy your fuel, how much you spend on feeding or sewing and buying new clothes, accomodation payments etc etc.

But now that we've grown, we're suddenly concerned with the country's international standing and image, the impact of economic policies on all our lives, the effects of economic and monetary policies. And all these other things.

I know that many people still don't care about these things. Even my parents are ignorant about some of the things I just posted. And maybe ignorance is bliss indeed.

But when you juxtapose the effect of government policies on the lives of their citizens in other countries countries and your own. You become invested in it.
Having read through your post I really understand what you're saying but I think you just have the issue of tolerance.

Now, there's a reason why I highlighted the bolded and that's to tell you that even though politics isn't football but the oneness/togetherness and idea we all have in football can make us understand the diverse understanding we all have in our differences.

Now, if you understand football and you know why you love football and why you might be emotionally attached to it, using such logic you'll see why Christian revere Jesus and Muslims revere Muhammad and even though you feel you don't want to worship/revere them, you'll have that tolerance with them instead of attacking them and their beliefs just same way you've tolerance with other club fans not supporting Chelsea. Same thing with politics and people's choice of aspirants. Once you see that they've choice to vote whomever they want to vote, respect it. There are some people who respected your choice for believing in buhari 2015 who later fvcked up , why then are you now bashing people for believing in Tinubu?

The screenshots you dropped today gave a story of the poster who never wanted fashola. But fashola won and his expectations from the governor was better than what he imagined as fashola performed very well. Now same fashola he prayed for to become minister of power or works became such but the expectations was a disaster as we all know he performed poorly. So you get the point? No be who we project go finally become what we want. So we can only hope and have faith that such candidate do well after doing our part (which is to vote)

My point is simple: respect people's view, counter the reasons why you feel their choice are wrong instead of attacking the person's personality, give reasons why your candidates is better and always always put yourself in other people's shoes and respect their choices. Don't ever think that because they support Tinubu they don't love Nigeria or because you support Obi na you love Nigeria pass. Las las, ours is to do our part and time/posterity will judge us all. Who knows Tinubu or Obi fit do well or Fvck up. Na just time go tell

Also, No be everything dem dey drag. You're not religious, fine. That doesn't mean those who are religious are foolish to worship God or believe in its prophet. That's where tolerance comes into play and that what I'm imploring you to have. Different strokes for different folks and everybody go dey alright.

I believe it's a long read but I just hope it's worth the length and time

11 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
iamoyindamola:

I swear I was rooting for obi before, the werey just change my mind
Lol, make I no lie you too, with all the evidences and pointers wey dem oasis, Dayo and larride dey bring if I'm not a strong Obi fan and know the reason why I'm voting him I for switch.

Many people dey sidelines watching and I won't be surprised some have changed their mind after the aggressive mannerly nature of some Obi supporters

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, make I no lie you too, with all the evidences and pointers wey dem oasis, Dayo and larride dey bring if I'm not a strong Obi fan and know the reason why I'm voting him I for switch.

Many people dey sidelines watching and I won't be surprised some have changed their mind after the aggressive mannerly nature of some Obi supporters

I'm one of the most dragged moniker here in the sports section since I made it known I'm an APC man.

Donj himself has called me alot of unprintable names yet I dont begrudge him the right to vote for whoever he wants to vote for.

Campaign and vote for whoever you believe him and dont let anyone to bully you for your choice. We are in the political season, exercise your right to freedom of expression.

If it is Obi you want, campaign and vote for him, if its Tinubu, campaign and vote for him.

It's a simple sturv.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kofimoses: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Bruh....
Drop the act grin

Dude you are an idiot. So because I called out your foolishness, that makes me a clone right? Leave my name out of your mothafucking mouth.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kofimoses: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ibime:

I'm waiting for part 2 of how the issue with Nihilist reignited.

That escalated quickly. Only thing I saw is Nihilist saying kofimoses is not a real Ghanaian, at which point Kofi admitted that he is actually Kweku the traveller and only visits Ghana once a year . . . . next thing Michael Buffer entered the ring with microphone. That must be the oddest start to a beef I have ever witnessed.

Jodera, please take it away with the commentary on part 2.

Me sef no come understand. And going by what has been revealed here, it is the nihilist guy that clearly has a lot of alternate accounts because he know needs it for all the fights he creates here. Foolish somebody.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kofimoses: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
popizaino:

The irony of all this your emotional foolish post is that this same Lagos together with the south west still has the highest number of Ghanaians living in Nigeria.

Bro bone this shit. The Yorubas chased us from their settlements. At that time, the landlords ganged up to evict all Ghanian tenants had and the federal government provided buses to take Ghanaians back to their country.
This is why I connected with what the guy was saying.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kofimoses: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Just look at it. Following the conversation now, one can see that the people all attacking the guy are Yoruba names. Oyindamola, joezinho, nihilist,. Why am I not surprised? The yoruba people are one of the most tribalistic people in Africa. When that raum guy said they should chase ibos away, he clearly wasn't joking. It has already happened before. He wants history to repeat itself this time, with another people.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
larride:

I'm one of the most dragged moniker here in the sports section since I made it known I'm an APC man.

Donj himself has called me alot of unprintable names yet I dont begrudge him the right to vote for whoever he wants to vote for.

Campaign and vote for whoever you believe him and dont let anyone to bully you for your choice. We are in the political season, exercise your right to freedom of expression.

If it is Obi you want, campaign and vote for him, if its Tinubu, campaign and vote for him.

It's a simple sturv
Very Simple stuff.
I really don't get the attacks on people just because their candidates are different from yours. It's saddening!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
kofimoses:

Bro bone this shit. The Yorubas chased us from their settlements. At that time, the landlords ganged up to evict all Ghanian tenants had and the federal government provided buses to take Ghanaians back to their country.
This is why I connected with what the guy was saying.

It is usually very irritating to see how you Ghanaians try to play the victim everytime this issue on deportation arises. Let me even take the bait that the yorubas sent you packing and not the federal government, weren't your people the ones who started by sending yorubas packing before we did the same after so many years?

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
kofimoses:
Just look at it. Following the conversation now, one can see that the people all attacking the guy are Yoruba names. Oyindamola, joezinho, nihilist,. Why am I not surprised? The yoruba people are one of the most tribalistic people in Africa. When that raum guy said they should chase ibos away, he clearly wasn't joking. It has already happened before. He wants history to repeat itself this time, with another people.

We are the most tribalistic yet your people are more in this same Yoruba enclaves than they are in any part of the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (4592) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.