Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Is P. O Stinginess Issue A Red Flag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is P. O Stinginess Issue A Red Flag (301 Views)

Terror Threat: Real Reason US Raised Red Flag / MUSLIM-MUSLIM Presidential Ticket Is A Red Flag For Christians / Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is P. O Stinginess Issue A Red Flag by Ortintin: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2022
For me this P.O stinginess is a red flag. I can still remember during Buhari's campaign how he claims to have no money and rich people are the one funding him even uncle Goodluck claims he has no shoe. Though I don't support vote buying but God loves a giver. We must get it right this time o.

Modified
NaijaRoyalty:
Did you give him money to keep for you ?

Nigerians and entitlement mentality

Why not go and work for your own money instead of looking for whom to dash you free money
Am not asking nyone to dash me money am only pointing out facts. If you have read my previous posts you will see where I praised Saraki and PO as competent people am just wary of that his stinginess. The truth is that If you can't risk anything, then you are not worthy of gaining anything.

For a Man of God to come outside and call someone stingy is a red flag, it's obvious such people can't give (Read the story of the lady that gave her widow's mite Luke 21:1–4, or the one that gave her last meal to prophet Elisha 1st king 17:8-16) . This type of people will ration budget, money won't flow. Take this present government for example, the president appears as a man of integrity and someone who doesn't steal the country's wealth but yet we all can agree the country is not doing well.

Am not trying to be bias here or campaign for anyone, all am saying is that PO should change that attitude of not giving. Look at what happened in the Ondo church attack two of the presidential aspirants gave 75m, 10m. Even if it's 1m PO should give but he only gave condolences... That tells a lot...
Re: Is P. O Stinginess Issue A Red Flag by inspectorg(m): 8:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Peter onto you I bestow the KEYS to the VILLA.

OBI-dient is better than SACRIFICE.

Don't give dem shi-shi, I repeat don't give dem shi-shi....

*****Thus says the LORD.****

4 Likes

Re: Is P. O Stinginess Issue A Red Flag by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2022
The man is not stingy. He's known for philanthropy all over. The pictures have been shared here time and again.

He even donated money to schools in Kogi and Taraba after his tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Is P. O Stinginess Issue A Red Flag by robinso01(m): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2022
Me sha dey observe

2 Likes

Re: Is P. O Stinginess Issue A Red Flag by after4: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2022
Stay with your tifnubu or atifku, they are not stingy and it's not a red flag

2 Likes

Re: Is P. O Stinginess Issue A Red Flag by PresidObi: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2022
Among these 3 persons, who is stingy?

2 Likes

Re: Is P. O Stinginess Issue A Red Flag by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2022

Why not go and work for your own money instead of looking for whom to dash you free money

2 Likes

Re: Is P. O Stinginess Issue A Red Flag by Ortintin: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Am not asking nyone to dash me money am only pointing out facts. If you have read my previous posts you will see where I praised Saraki and PO as competent people am just wary of that his stinginess. The truth is that If you can't risk anything, then you are not worthy of gaining anything.

For a Man of God to come outside and call someone stingy is a red flag, it's obvious such people can't give (Read the story of the lady that gave her widow's mite Luke 21:1–4, or the one that gave her last meal to prophet Elisha 1st king 17:8-16) . This type of people will ration budget, money won't flow. Take this present government for example, the president appears as a man of integrity and someone who doesn't steal the country's wealth but yet we all can agree the country is not doing well.

Am not trying to be bias here or campaign for anyone, all am saying is that PO should change that attitude of not giving. Look at what happened in the Ondo church attack two of the presidential aspirants gave 75m, 10m. Even if it's 1m PO should give but he only gave condolences... That tells a lot...
Re: Is P. O Stinginess Issue A Red Flag by Ortintin: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
inspectorg:
Peter onto you I bestow the KEYS to the VILLA.

OBI-dient is better than SACRIFICE.

Don't give dem shi-shi, I repeat don't give dem shi-shi....

*****Thus says the LORD.****
Lolz
Re: Is P. O Stinginess Issue A Red Flag by DMerciful(m): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
You shouldn't be in a democracy...democracy is for enlightened people
Ortintin:
For me this P.O stinginess is a red flag. I can still remember during Buhari's campaign how he claims to have no money and rich people are the one funding him even uncle Goodluck claims he has no shoe. Though I don't support vote buying but God loves a giver. We must get it right this time o.

Modified

Re: Is P. O Stinginess Issue A Red Flag by Ortintin: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
DMerciful:
You shouldn't be in a democracy...democracy is for enlightened people
Wehdone mr enlightened

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Troops Rescue Two Chibok Girls Eight Years after / David Hundeyin Journalism About Who Killed Hiny Umoren / Rivers State Is Not Owned By PDP – Tonto Dikeh Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.