Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,528 members, 7,808,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) (33091 Views)

Pope Francis Appoints Bishop Peter Okpaleke, 20 Others As Cardinals / Bishop Peter Nworie Chukwu Ordained For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese / Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by Enijomah(m): 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ignorant, just see as white people Cari religion cage some people for Africa
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by harmbhrosz(m): 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
When religion makes someone to lose their senses completely (big fools) - that's what religion has made most of us in this country
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by Udoboss(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Frigga13:

He’s own youth wan kill am grin

I said Obi will lose Anambra wotowoto.. no be lie ..

Might not come 2nd in the east.. if ... for obi no go win eastern votes

Forget online noise ..

Elections go come e go clear

Oga seer!

Is there are numerous parishes In the East..
And Mbaka is at Enugu

Power to the people!!!

PDP!!!
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by Oldmansense(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
A Foul spirit has taken over the young man.

I must commend you.First time you are sounding reasonable. Although you are actually not different from this brainwashed fanatics.
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by Freedom34: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
#Herd mentality!

Ask an average south easterner, "why do u hate Tilumbu/buhalli", and u get d same response d girl in d video gave: "silence".

Once my bloda hate somebodi, I must show solidarity by hating d person too.
This herd mentality gave rise to d likes of d tin god: Nnamdi kanu!

SenatePresdo:
The lady was shouting "No more Bishop Odinka", and they asked her what Odinka did for her to be saying no more Odinka, and she couldn't even say anything.

Whoever that brought religion to mankind, wetin you gain?
Thank God Christianity landed alaigbo first before Islam, if not, boko haram sef for dey learn work where d average extremist igboman dey!
cool
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by Sholato242(m): 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
That guy is a lunatic... He's not normal
He's having a problems upstairs, pls don't listen to him. He says in the same suburb with me
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by obyrich(m): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
DSS should swoop on them and do the needful. This was how Boko Haram started in the north. We don't want such brainless radicals in the east
Can't you see the guy is a mad man? grin. Wetin DSS wan do with a crazy person?
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by Fahdiga(m): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
obyrich:
Can't you see the guy is a mad man? grin. Wetin DSS wan do with a crazy person?
And they went to video him grin
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by Jking20(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
A Foul spirit has taken over the young man.

You must understand that Principalities , foul and Demonic spirits have been unleashed all over the places in these Last days. All they are looking for is a body to enter and manifest.

There is need to Spiritually alert.
There is need to Conciously put on the whole armor of God, so that you will not be a casualty and instrument of the devil.

Remember there are over 10 billions of demons discovered...
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by Goalsniper: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
No more Onaga, no more Onaga.

What did Onaga do,they don't know.
These touts don't know what they are actually fighting for.
Nobody owns Catholic church. I am even blaming Bishop Onaga, not to have broken Mbaka's wing all this while.
He supposed to have given Mbaka some conditions and follow it up with their de

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
These flat heads cheesy
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by obyrich(m): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:
The lady was shouting "No more Bishop Odinka", and they asked her what Odinka did for her to be saying no more Odinka, and she couldn't even say anything.

Whoever that brought religion to mankind, wetin you gain?
I am giggling here. That's herd mentality in full display. I am sure the woman doesn't even know who the Onaga is. She may even think Onaga is a commissioner of police. These are the people Mbaka have been using to arm twist the Bishop.
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by chimoskyg(m): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lazy man sleeping day and night at Adoration ground waiting for miracle. Mumu man go and hustle frustration has finished him.
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by nkem1992: 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see that guy getting arrested before the end of this week.

This I have seen.
I read the comment and and passed, both had to come back to confirm it's the false prophet.
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by SenatePresdo(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
obyrich:
I am giggling here. That's herd mentality in full display. I am sure the woman doesn't even know who the Onaga is. She may even think Onaga is a commissioner of police. These are the people Mbaka have been using to arm twist the Bishop.

grin

The easiest way to control majority of Nigerians to follow you like mumus is through religion.
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by SenatePresdo(m): 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Freedom34:
#Herd mentality!

Ask an average south easterner, "why do u hate Tilumbu/buhalli", and u get d same response d girl in d video gave: "silence".

Once my bloda hate somebodi, I must show solidarity by hating d person too.
This herd mentality gave rise to d likes of d tin god: Nnamdi kanu!

Thank God Christianity landed alaigbo first before Islam, if not, boko haram sef for dey learn work where d average extremist igboman dey!
cool

Political hatred is intangible.

If Tinubu decides to support Peter Obi tomorrow morning now, the hatred would change to adoration. Is that one hatred? It's politics shaa.

If Islam landed in alaigbo first, I swear Nigeria would have been islamized long ago grin
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by 9jaTalks(m): 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-4VnYG-Ex0
It's a must watch movie....
Start with these sound track
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by obyrich(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
And they went to video him grin
Na bloggers work be that na.
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by Billygee2u: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
DSS should swoop on them and do the needful. This was how Boko Haram started in the north. We don't want such brainless radicals in the east
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
The same IDIOTS Peter Obi is trying to liberate.
Little wonder JESUS got fed up with them
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
The same IDIOTS Peter Obi is trying to liberate
Little wonder JESUS got fed up with them
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by HeroicMeastro: 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

The Bishop decided to punish Mbaka for daring to attack the person of Obi (Christians annoited candidate) unfortunately, Mbaka's supporters felt victimised.
Besides, who is the Bishop and what rights does he has in the state to order for the closure?
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by DOTian: 12:23am On Jun 21, 2022
Maxymilliano:
And how are the brainless supporters different from angry mobs that lynched the young lady in Sokoto for alleged blasphemy
You seem incapable of not sounding dense with your takes these days..
What's the correlation between this angry outburst and the Sokoto lynching!?
Are you that desperate that you have to make a joke out of the brazen killing of a very young woman because she is from an opposing Faith?
Hate has made some of you loose focus in life.
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by Iliveforever(m): 12:36am On Jun 21, 2022
RaymondHarmony:

Where you for know am !

Do you want to cure him of his madness?
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by Mrsprof(f): 12:57am On Jun 21, 2022
This is religion fanatics, and I don't support it. Some of these Rv Mbaka followers are religion fanatics. Mbaka needs to thread with caution with these fanatics he's growing. Catholic church needs to do something about this as a matter of urgency. That Adoration should stop for now, Mbaka is raising fanatics
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by thinkmoney(m): 12:59am On Jun 21, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

You dey see correct mad people u dey call them church members.
Christianity is on life support though
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by seunayantokun(m): 1:05am On Jun 21, 2022
What kind of spirit is in these people?
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by wunmi590(m): 2:40am On Jun 21, 2022
peggywebbs:
Please they do transfer them outside their state unless they are diocesan priests. There is always an exception even at that. So far he is in Nigeria, he can be taken to anywhere..we have one Catholic church.

Mbaka is a diocesan priest, he can't be transferred, except he's a redemptionist, Dominican priest or a missionary, we have them in a lot of categories.
Re: Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) by Upjis: 3:25am On Jun 21, 2022
Frigga13:

He’s own youth wan kill am grin

I said Obi will lose Anambra wotowoto.. no be lie ..

Might not come 2nd in the east.. if ... for obi no go win eastern votes

Forget online noise ..

Elections go come e go clear

Power to the people!!!

PDP!!!

Your generation will lose wotowoto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday / Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ / "Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.