Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) (3260 Views)

Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2022
Hi fellow Nairalander, Here is the Update of our friend and her landlady,she have made a live video calling out her landlady and her son,they have been on the run,the police is also looking for them,
Please we want justice for our friend,
Here is what our friend posted on her Facebook and attached is her live video.

Hello Everyone,I Believe That All Is Well With You And Your Family,
Please I Want Justice
Here Is The Update,
My LandLady Mrs Glory Ohangwua And Her Son Obinna Ohangwua Have Been On The Run,The Police Have Been Inviting Them But They Refuse To Answer To Their Invite,
The Other Day I Went To The House Then I Saw Her And Her Son,I Quickly Went To The Police Station To Call The Police,She Ran Away Before We Got There,
So I Am Calling Her Out Because I Don't Know Where And How Else To Get Them,They Have Rendered Me Homeless,And She Is Still Desperate To Kill Me,
Here Is A Brief Of What Happened,
My Name Is Princess Okodike,I'm A Broadcaster/Blogger,/Business Lady,And The Almighty God Daughter,Please Help Me To Get Justice My Landlady And Her Son Wants To Kill Me Since I caught Her Carrying Sacrifice At Midnight,And Other Times,And Despite Me Telling Her That I Am Not Interested In Exposing Her,And I Just Want To Live In Her House Peacefully, She Started By Boasting That She Will Kill Me With Her Spiritual Powers,She Started Inviting Spiritual People Too,When She Saw That None Of Her Attack Was Working On Me,She Started Using Physical Attacks,She Have Also Sent One Of Her Son To Come And Kill Me With A Gun At One Midnight Too,But He Did Not Succeed Because I Started Shouting And Calling His Name Asking Him Who Sent Him And He Said its His Mother And Some Tenants,So She Team Up With Some Tenants Who Does What She Do Too,Of Whom Have Been Living Peacefully With All This Years,Still I Kept On Ignoring Them,She And Her Son,Have Destroyed Some Of My Properties In The Past And I Also Fixed It,But This Time It Got Out Of Hand When She Came With Her Son On 9/5/2022 To Kill Me,They Came And Removed My Burglaries, My Net,The Door,The Windows,Held Me Hostage For Hours,While Telling Her Sons To Move My Things Out Of The House.And Told Me That She Is Their To Kill Me,
Please I Want Justice,
Watch My Live Video Here& Every Info You Need On My Profile.
The Almighty God Bless You.

Here is the Facebook link,
https://www.facebook.com/100080960092369/posts/pfbid0Zr8tLMhCCyYbdptJomfXmn6ainQsffiEJaJapzRUEjsn21iPsE8C7YjnoDR69hjDl/?app=fbl

Cc seun,lalasticlala,mynd44,OAm4J,rocktation,farano.
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2022

I pray she gets the justice she deserves,I have been following this story and its so obvious now that the landlady and her son is wicked.
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Igbos are just progressively getting worse by the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

thanks,

but an evil person or group can be from any tribe, any continent, and of any colour,

We want justice for Princess.This evil land landlady and her son should come out.

kindly check my profile for the full story,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

hahaha
chief justice take it easy,tribes aside anybody can commit crime,a wicked person can not be identify by their tribe,this landlady and her son are true definition of wickedness,wish you had follow the story,WE WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS

2 Likes

Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
CelebrityQueen:

I pray she gets the justice she deserves,I have been following this story and its so obvious now that the landlady and her son is wicked.

Hi,
thanks,you really suprised us with your support,we need more people like you in this country, that are willing to help their fellow in anyway they can,regardless who they are.that is what princess does too,and that is why we are here to help her get Justice.

we want justice for princess.
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:

Hi,
thanks,you really suprised us with your support,we need more people like you in this country, that are willing to help their fellow in anyway they can,regardless who they are.that is what princess does too,and that is why we are here to help her get Justice.

we want justice for princess.

no wahala,we were all waiting for this,I hate injustice and those who treat their fellow human wickedly with passion.WE WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS.

Where are the mods,come and help us push this.
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
CelebrityQueen:

no wahala,we were all waiting for this,I hate injustice and those who treat their fellow human wickedly with passion.WE WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS.

Where are the mods,come and help us push this.

@celebrityqueen look at the way we are following each other on other threads,
i hope they pay us for fp,
thanks for helping in seeking for Justice for our Friend Princess
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2022

we can't just allow wicked people to go free with their wickedness they have to pay,WE WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS.
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by frowland(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:
Hi fellow Nairalander, Here is the Update of our friend and her landlady,she have made a live video calling out her landlady and her son,they have been on the run,the police is also looking for them,
Please we want justice for our friend,
Here is what our friend posted on her Facebook and attached is her live video.

Cc seun,lalasticlala,mynd44,OAm4J,rocktation,farano.

This story if true sounds like you were served a quite notice and you refuse to leave. Resorting to cheap blackmail here and there to cause more confusion.
If they wanted to kill you, you would have been history by now because your story didn’t explain how you magically evade being killed twice.
Secondly, what justice are you looking for exactly? Attempted murder? Burglars? Damages?

2 Likes

Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
frowland:

This story if true sounds like you were served a quite notice and you refuse to leave. Resorting to cheap blackmail here and there to cause more confusion.
If they wanted to kill you, you would have been history by now because your story didn’t explain how you magically evade being killed twice.
Secondly, what justices are you looking for exactly? Attempted murder? Burglars? Damages?

you are sounding like you came to defend your fellow wicked person,because how come you just jump into conclusion that its a blackmail,even when you read that the police are looking for them,
how come you know that if they want to kill her they would have killed her,
don't worry kama will come for you,you will reap what you sow,

i just want to answer you before Grace comes on board, Grace is not even the victim, we are all helping Princess,mostly now that we have seen the truth,we where all patient all this while to find out what really happened and we have seen that the landlady and Her son are wicked, and as at when they came to kill her,she was not owing and she was not given any quick notice,and that is why the landlady and her son are on the run,the police are looking for them too,

Princess deserves to get justice of all the thing you listed, see how the wicked landlady and her son scattered here plan and still looking for how to kill her,

WE WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by frowland(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
CelebrityQueen:

you are sounding like you came to defend your fellow wicked person,because how come you just jump into conclusion that its a blackmail,even when you read that the police are looking for them,
how come you know that if they want to kill her they would have killed her,
don't worry kama will come for you,you will reap what you sow,

i just want to answer you before Grace comes on board, Grace is not even the victim, we are all helping Princess,mostly now that we have seen the truth,we where all patient all this while to find out what really happened and we have seen that the landlady and Her son are wicked, and as at when they came to kill her,she was not owing and she was not given any quick notice,and that is why the landlady and her son are on the run,the police are looking for them too,

Princess deserves to get justice of all the thing you listed, see how the wicked landlady and her son scattered here plan and still looking for how to kill her,

Your story is incoherent. Best of luck finding your so called justice.

1 Like

Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
frowland:

Your story is incoherent. Best of luck finding your so called justice.

we are not in the mood for your grammar right now and unnecessary argument,it is your type that will see white and insist that it is black,even when everyone is telling you that you are wrong you wont admitte, only you know what your mission here is all about,and we won't give you much attention, even an unlearned person can understand the situation so far by the explanation given so far,and you can watch the live video she made by herself on Facebook, the link is there or search for
Princess PrincessP on Facebook.

Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
@celebrityqueen you to much,

God will help us and Princes will get the justice she deserve.
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
... WE WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2022
CelebrityQueen:
... WE WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS
Justice For Princess
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2022

I Have just finish watching the live video of Princess Speaking and seeking for justice on WhatsApp group..iit has been uploaded on YouTube too,

PLEASE WATCH PRINCESS LIVE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE,
SEARCH FOR ..JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS NOW

WE WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS.
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:
Justice For Princess

Too many crime news everywhere,
WE WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS.
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
These nyamiri, their flat heads is a problem.
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2022

People no longer think before they carry out their evil act on their fellow human being,this is too bad.

Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
AkioluGraceObi:
Justice For Princess
I have Really seen that princess will get the justice she deserve
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
CelebrityQueen:

People no longer think before they carry out their evil act on their fellow human being,this is too bad.

we are making progress on this one,and we will keep seeking for Justice.
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2022

so many innocent souls have died untimely because someone felt they can kill and go free.

Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by AkioluGraceObi(f): 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
we are glad that many people have seen the need for justice for Princess. and they have joined the shout for justice for Princess
We want Justice for Princess.
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2022

we won't stop,indeed we are making progress WE WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2022

Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2022
we want justice for Princess
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
CelebrityQueen:

we want justice for Princess.
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
CelebrityQueen:

we want justice for Princess.
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2022

I have heard and seen the importance of speaking out. WE WANT JUSTICE FOR PRINCESS
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
We want justice for Princess
Re: See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady (video) by CelebrityQueen(f): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2022

too many bad news out there,but I am glad that our own princess is not a victim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Town In America Get Electricity For The First Time In History / Wike Thinks President-elect Is An Official Position – Sam Amadi Reacts / Betta Edu: The North Strong Sha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.