Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? (27131 Views)

How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members / Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? / Has Tinubu Learnt His Lessons? Check What His Newspaper Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by AntonVince: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by adedayoa2(f): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
That is not Tinubu o, that is Todowede of Togo.

City boy is coming

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Olumaeme: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Oya now, Make una vote him.

The suffering under Buhari will be a child's play
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by jamace(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
A 70 year old BILLIONAIRE can not be that old, haggard, and shaky shaky like a pauper.

Let some people continue to deceive him that he is physically fit..Him body go tell am soon...

Nigeria is tired of trouble has changed name o, from frying pan to fire...Tufiakwa.
. angry
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by membranus: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.

#FalseProphecy1.
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by laughitall(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Klington:
No amount of epistle will ever change the fact that tilinbu baba iragbaji is a greedy selfish opportunist who's sole aim is to take Nigeria to the grave.
how ?
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by CheapHomes1: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
jkpbestseries:
i rather vote for tinubu than allow a northerner take it for another eight years

Was it not the same Tinubu that has been boasting that he made buhari a northerner president against Jonathan a southerner?
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by orumba(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
How long will he continue using pain killer like wayne rooney wey won play champions league final
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by lapo(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by erubati: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
Klington:
No amount of epistle will ever change the fact that tilinbu baba iragbaji is a greedy selfish opportunist who's sole aim is to take Nigeria to the grave.
Atleast we ni dey complain.
If u no wan go grave,then campaign whi u wan campaign for.nobody go beat u
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by erubati: 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Because of Tribalism, humans with working brain and conscious mind are trying to force Tinubu's unhealthiness down our throat?

Tinubu that could not hold on to a flag at National TV.
Politics aside, I don't hate him as a person, he's an achiever. But Tinubu should know when to retire, its just like okocha not wanting to retire because he wants to win world best player.

You must not achieve everything you want in life.
The only urge driving Tinubu to be president is because he wants to be president, not because he hopes to bring forth a reasonable change.

If Osinbajo had won the primaries, it would have been better.

With the way people are supporting BAT, I doubt Nigeria will ever get better.

Black man is his own problem, not colonial masters.
Education can't even help us.

God!
U can not force a man from chasing his aspirations.
U have no right to do that.

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by SenatePresdo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
erubati:

U can not force a man from chasing his aspirations.
U have no right to do that.

The way I cannot stop Boko haram members from chasing their aspirations? And I also have no right to stop them?

When your aspiration comes at the detriment of others, then you expect to be challenged.

Some reasonings disgusts me, and that's why black man is where they are today.

I bet you are a yoruba man, it's not your fault, it's the innate stupidity that is in a black man's brain I blame.

I don't think it will ever be well with Nigeria with the calibres of your type.
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by OblorOblor: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi it is!

Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu will be the president of Nigeria, come 2023, our ancestors, the spirits of our lands are with him.
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Akurakambe(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Thief
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by TruthisOut: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
The irony of this is that most people here and offline praising these politicians don't know where their next meal is going from. Hunger is finishing them yet they are clamoring for crooks to become their leader.
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by OmoEpe(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sebastine1994:
I am just 28 years but my hands are very shaky, especially when I am under pressure.

Shaky hands is not a sign of old age, it is a health challenge.

There are old men with firm hands and there are young men with shaky hands

IPOB miscreants won't know that. Mmkpuru mmiri and genetic hatred inherited from their forefathers have damaged their reasoning faculties

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by OmoEpe(m): 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Blind Bathemois without a JESUS to give you sight

Pele o Eleribu sombori

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Jesusloveyou: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
but you said tinubu will not get the apc ticket

so you did not see well
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by nfcshanghai(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Jesusloveyou: 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:

The way I cannot stop Boko haram members from chasing their aspirations? And I also have no right to stop them?

When your aspiration comes at the detriment of others, then you expect to be challenged.

I bet you are a yoruba man, it's not your fault, it's the innate stupidity that is in a black man's brain I blame.

and you're not insane trying to force obi Pandora on us.
vote your own, and I vote my own.
God no go vex
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by erubati: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Stupidity runs in ur blood
It's imbibed in u since the day u were born.
If u could link Boko Haram to the aspiration of someone wishing to be the president of his country,then u're the most retarded person I know
Come-on,if u're not able to reason well now,u might not be able to reason for life.
Gosh,ure so useless to humanity and I just pity the day u were named
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Tycyborg(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Biden was shaky shaky but many people shouting down Tinubu's health right now preferred him to Trump. You see Tinubu, Atiku, Obi will not solve Nigeria's problem until the Nigerian fixes his mentality and character flaws. Only you can fix yourself. Our leaders are a product of the followers. If we are getting bad leaders every 4 years, then it's the people that need to change first.

Thank you very much but no matter what you tell them they will always shift the blame without accepting their wrong doing...
It's okay if any one wants to support their candidate... But it's too shallow for blackmailing with fake thing to prove someone wrong... Nigerians do that a lot and our politician do that too... This shows they are the extension of us... Imagine the fake photoshop pictures of tinubu like someone with down syndrome and this picture was going round mostly by peter obi fans... It's just too shallow... Everyone do this and the politician will continue with the propaganda...
If the want to prove anyone wrong about something, it should be by giving point and facts that's what they call politics not nigeria kind of shallow minded politics and all citizens are ring leader to that...
Imagine just because most people hate buhari... They went to the extent of self inflation... Something might be from 5 naira to 10 naira but instead Nigeria's will call it 50 naira and say na buhari cause am. Who will suffer it more? We or buhari?
Then who is doing who? Politicians are greedy likewise most nigerians...
You are on point...
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Tycyborg(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Klington:

You are part of the shallow people we talk about... You are part of why Nigerias remain backwards thinking... At this era... You are still using a photoshopped picture to prove something... I call that shallow politics... If you are supporting someone... Convince people with fact and challenge them to check it anywhere and that's a point even if they didn't agree they will respect you either to your face or behind your back...
Just like someone said... Politicians are not our problem... The masses are the problem especially our mentality... Politicians are the extension of the masses to the world... The mind of an average politician shows how bad or good the masses are.
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Tycyborg(m): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sebastine1994:
I am just 28 years but my hands are very shaky, especially when I am under pressure.

Shaky hands is not a sign of old age, it is a health challenge.

There are old men with firm hands and there are young men with shaky hands

Let's assume he has shaky hands, is he going to president to ride power bikes and do push-ups or lift weight? All we need is the brain of anyone who can rule... They said tinubu is old and atiku is old but merit and brain is all we need not how old or how young someone is...
Many countries are ruled by old people and the country is doing fine...
Someone said let them bring all US citizen to Nigeria and take all Nigeria citizen to the US... In the next few years USA will look like old nigeria while Nigeria will look like USA.. it's a good for thought yet we think the politicians are our problem
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by PaAdu02(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Klington:
Na you and your family de go grave.......

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Tycyborg(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Because of Tribalism, humans with working brain and conscious mind are trying to force Tinubu's unhealthiness down our throat?

Politics aside, I don't hate him as a person, he's an achiever. But Tinubu should know when to retire, its just like okocha not wanting to retire because he wants to win world best player.

The only urge driving Tinubu to be president is because he wants to be president, not because he hopes to bring forth a reasonable change.

God!

I don't care about who should win or not win the presidency race but one thing is your lies...
Being elderly doesn't stop one from doing some job... And presidential job is part of it... The usa everyone calls today was ruled mostly by elderly people and even it was on e rule by a cripple on wheel chair...
Brain and merit and humanity with brute from any candidate is what we need not strength or school degree and so on... Cos for you to rule this country with our kind of mentality as a citizen you must be brutal with some tint of compassion.
One thing I notice again as a fact in which you can also check... Do you know that out of the 3 candidate in which was re in the spot light tinubu is the only active person going from state to states right from the primary till date but yet they still call him sick...
I know what sick means and feels like but that man ain't sick...
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by Owopariola1: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:

God!

That's the kind of person we need.

Someone who is not going there to steal money, but going there to make a name for himself. And to make a lasting name is to do the right thing.
Yoruba will say"oruko rere san ju wura ati fadaka lo."

Meaning, "A good name is better than gold and silver."

Tinubu is going there to make a lasting name. He wants us to remember him for good things long after he must have gone.

So vote for Tinubu, vote for generational change.
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
erubati:

Stupidity runs in ur blood
It's imbibed in u since the day u were born.
If u could link Boko Haram to the aspiration of someone wishing to be the president of his country,then u're the most retarded person I know
Come-on,if u're not able to reason well now,u might not be able to reason for life.
Gosh,ure so useless to humanity and I just pity the day u were named
rule 2 no longer works on nairaland
Seun is this the end of Nairaland?
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by JAGS001(m): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Klington:
All this name you're calling someone else father, if its your father would you stand and watch people insult your papa, you guys need to buy sense at least campaign for your candidate and stop insulting people's parent go get home training abeg.
Re: Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? by zedman1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Biden was shaky shaky but many people shouting down Tinubu's health right now preferred him to Trump. You see Tinubu, Atiku, Obi will not solve Nigeria's problem until the Nigerian fixes his mentality and character flaws. Only you can fix yourself. Our leaders are a product of the followers. If we are getting bad leaders every 4 years, then it's the people that need to change first.
This is the reason I hardly engage in all the noise about politics here. Don't be surprised people may come for your head for this sensible comment you made here. You and just a few of us think this way. They're always shouting "our leaders, our leaders". Where do our leaders come from? Jupiter? We are our leaders and until we decide to change the stup*d mindset we exhibit here daily, no leader can ever change anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Investigates Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Threatening To Shoot Any Critic / #dasukigate: Falae Calls Bode George To Discuss The Money Received / Buhari Reinstates Usman Yusuf, Suspended NHIS Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.