Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman (41694 Views)

Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by obinnazy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Omo guys dey really suffer for ladies hand ooo

'I have invested heavily'...please did she force you to?

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Toktee:
what's her name ?
make we do back ground check for you.

Blessing

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
obinnazy:
Omo guys dey really suffer for ladies hand ooo

'I have invested heavily'...please did she force you to?

If not for love,what else?
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Acidosis(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
So what do you want to do now?
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Acidosis:

So what do you want to do now?

Everyone is just telling me run for your life, run for your life what about my child?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Acidosis(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

Everyone is just telling me run for your life, run for your life what about my child?

Your child will be fine. You can still have a healthy relationship with your child without the woman in your life.

Pay attention to your gut feelings. You cannot force relationship.

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Ayomel(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Did u say u have to leave your house??

What i dont get is how people get this weak
Love can render you useless

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by WatchYourSix: 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ayomel:

U can say that again....

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by WatchYourSix: 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Acidosis:

Your child will be fine. You can still have a healthy relationship with your child without the woman in your life.

Pay attention to your gut feelings. You cannot force relationship.

Child wey fit no be him own....

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by iRepNaija1: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=DOWN2HeartLoved post=113986720][/quote]

I didn't realize it was that serious. Do you have access to your child at all? If so, you may want to consider ending whatever relationship you have with this woman, maintain a platonic relationship, and define a child arrangement schedule (for communication and visitation between the two of you). If she is not open to dialogue, then there's not much you can do except ensure that the both of you have equitable and open access to your child.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

I'll call the mother and tell her that, she's probably rolling with neighbors in the compound

Really? No wonder everyone is looking at you as the mad person and she as the good person.

Why will you call her mother and raise baseless accusations?
Do you have proof?
Have you been doing this kind of thing before (calling her mum or others to raise baseless accusations)?
Are you sure she isn't right about reporting you to vigilante? It seems like you might actually be the troublesome one truely for you to lay baseless accusations.

Quick questions;

1.What exactly do you have against her? Asides asking to rent 2 bedsitters, what else are the things you think she is doing wrong?

2. What does she have against you? What are the things she has generally complained about you or the reasons she reported you to vigilante and wants to evict you?

3. Is she done with the relationship? Like is she asking both of you to part ways? What about you are you done or still interested?

4. When you say she is not traceable, I thought you knew her mum's residence? Or don't you?

5. Regarding her age, I understand your doubts but then since you made reference to her brothers, can you wisely find out from any of them the contact of an elderly uncle or man in there family? You can go and see him confidentially and express your concern about the age thing and others. You will make it seem like you wanted to know the truth as you want to proceed with marriage rites (I assume you haven't already done this?) The man will tell you all the truth.

Let's start from answering these questions bro. Your posts seem disjointed but answering these questions will put an order to it and make it more comprehensive, then I and others can accurately advise you based on experience.

Hoping to hear back from you.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
iRepNaija1:

I didn't realize it was that serious. Do you have access to your child at all? If so, you may want to consider ending whatever relationship you have with this woman, maintain a platonic relationship, and define a child arrangement schedule (for communication and visitation between the two of you). If she is not open to dialogue, then there's not much you can do except ensure that the both of you have equitable and open access to your child.

She even threatened that at least I still call her, she's going to leave the house and I will not be able to trace her,the child is my own ,she seriously taking to people's advise now
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Savourt:

Really? No wonder everyone is looking at you as the mad person and she as the good person.

Do you have proof?
Have you been doing this kind of thing before (calling her mum or others to raise baseless accusations)?
Are you sure she isn't right about reporting you to vigilante? It seems like you might actually be the troublesome one truely for you to lay baseless accusations.

Quick questions;

1.What exactly do you have against her? Asides asking to rent 2 bedsitters, what else are the things you think she is doing wrong?

2. What does she have against you? What are the things she has generally complained about you or the reasons she reported you to vigilante and wants to evict you?

3. Is she done with the relationship? Like is she asking both of you to part ways? What about you are you done or still interested?

4. When you say she is not traceable, I thought you knew her mum's residence? Or don't you?

Let's start from answering these questions bro. Your posts seem disjointed but answering these questions will put an order to it and make it more comprehensive, then I and others can accurately advise you based on experience.

Cheers.

Seriously I have loved her, although I cheated once that was last year,we allowed it to slide, she's acting as if she's God,the unforgiving type,and blames you till you feel useless, always complaining am about to take the same step my dad did by abadoning her and my child,am really confused,she even dropped a voicenote on WhatsApp that the child is not mine,due to everyday fight, everyday quarrels I left,
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Savourt:

Do you have proof?

Quick questions;

Cheers.

Please am on WhatsApp,what will be love if not to forgive?,I know she's far older than me,on her certificate I saw her age of birth 1987, she's always telling me she's just a little age older than me,how pathetic,how someone can be 26 to 28 every year,and I take everything hook-line and sinker
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Savourt:

Do you have proof?

Quick questions;

5. Regarding her age, I understand your doubts but then since you made reference to her brothers, can you wisely find out from any of them the contact of an elderly uncle or man in there family? You can go and see him confidentially and express your concern about the age thing and others. You will make it seem like you wanted to know the truth as you want to proceed with marriage rites (I assume you haven't already done this?) The man will tell you all the truth.

Cheers.

Please am on WhatsApp,09157675389

This issue is serious, because right now I can't focus on doing anything,2 months apart now, she's living I don't care life there, while am suffering bitterly here, but if am to call her there's money,she definitely starts planning on how it should be used

Does this woman even love me?
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
iRepNaija1:

She even ridicules me to neighbors anytime am around,like the craze man don come again, they'll be telling her not to even talk to me, just imagine
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

Please am on WhatsApp,what will be love if not to forgive?,I know she's far older than me,on her certificate I saw her age of birth 1987, she's always telling me she's just a little age older than me,how pathetic,how someone can be 26 to 28 every year,and I take everything hook-line and sinker

Okay I think it is getting clearer now. The relationship has gotten toxic with many quarrels and differences and she wants to opt out and disappear out of your sight.

But first, I updated my comment with this last item

1. Have you done any marriage rites with her before?
3. Do you know any of her people e.g. uncle etc. Or is there a way of knowing through the means I described above?
3. Are you sure the baby is yours and she is only bluffing? Like are you 100% sure it is yours?

The truth is there isn't anything you can do if she is tired of the relationship and wants to move on. If you still love her, normally you would want to contact am elder in her family to set up a meeting for you guys to discuss the issues and see if things can still work out. But then you can't force a woman or man to remain in a relationship if they are tired or their hearts have left.

So if you can answer the questions above that would be fine.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ayomel:

After this do you think I'll take the risk again

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Savourt:

Do you have proof?

Quick questions;

Cheers.

She told me plainly that she doesn't love me,I should go and die,she probably doesn't want me to die on her neck,this lady(mature one at that), Knows I love her and just look at the nonsense am facing
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She told me plainly that she doesn't love me,I should go and die,she probably doesn't want me to die on her neck,this lady(mature one at that), Knows I love her and just look at the nonsense am facing

Did you do any marriage rites with her or you guys were just living together?
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Gee64: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Oh boy quit that relationship before you go out of your mind.
That baby may not be yours.
DOWN2HeartLoved:

Bro she hears and speaks Yoruba too,her ex did her father's burial, bought her a car,still yet this girl moved with his properties,and didn't look back,am suspecting that's what is going to happen to me too

What do I do?,the child is just 8 months old

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Savourt:

Did you do any marriage rites with her or you guys were just living together?

Just living together
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

Just living together

Baba you need to quit the relationship too. There is nothing else remaining except you want to keep beating around the bush. Might be difficult but no choice.

If you believe the child is yours then you can finalise agreements with her and her mum on upkeep and future (schooling etc) for the child. Afterwards stop giving her money or communicating with her and move on. Explain the situations to your own people so that they can rally round you and you can find strength in their encouragement.

If you have any valuable property with her, you can discuss also the repossession of what you feel is rightfully yours. I dont think there is any point of applying force or police to retrieve items especially if they aren't very much valuable. Otherwise I'll leave the discretion to you on what to do.

You may have wasted these years investing emotionally and financially but you are still young and can still pick yourself up. Look towrads the future baba. Better times ahead and better luck in your next relationship.

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Toktee(m): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

Blessing
just blessing?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She even ridicules me to neighbors anytime am around,like the craze man don come again, they'll be telling her not to even talk to me, just imagine

Chai! you don really suffer. You need to move on.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
My son never be entangled with a strange woman, proverbs 3

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by babaalagbo11(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
A manipulative woman is the worst to be in love or relationship with
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Enikeey: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
@Op, sincerely speaking she has moved on long ago, smell the coffee bro.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by freddie009(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Did u say u have to leave your house??

What I dont get is how people get this weak

Seriously, im surprised. I can't be in a relationship that I'm not in control of.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Exjoker(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
I don't know what you have invested into the relationship but if you don't love her, then kick her put your life since you are not legally married to her...
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Enikeey:
@Op, sincerely speaking she has moved on long ago, smell the coffee bro.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
Savourt:

Chai! you don really suffer. You need to move on.

Called the mother saying I should exercise patience,what patience can I exercise?, your daughter is in my house,I moved out still yet relationship gets bad day by day despite the distance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship / Meet 15year Old Sade "Youngest Most Endowed Nigerian".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.