Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

How Do You Get to Know About Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Get to Know About Nairaland? (635 Views)

Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. / Things I Don't Know About Nairaland. Am In Need Of Help / How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get to Know About Nairaland? by NotNairalandi(m): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2011
Mine is through a friend who is addicted to it.and u
Re: How Do You Get to Know About Nairaland? by romsky: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2011
thru Kobo; how romantic
Re: How Do You Get to Know About Nairaland? by Mynd44: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2011
Google
Re: How Do You Get to Know About Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: How Do You Get to Know About Nairaland? by dazzle37(f): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2011
@ SEXKILLZ

From the way you reply to different topics on N/L, the tone of your writing and expression, i have this strong feeling that i know you but i am not sure,

@ poster
from my twin sister, she was once addicted to N/L until she was banned for no reason.
Re: How Do You Get to Know About Nairaland? by 195(f): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2011
I type nyash on google and nairaland popped up

funny it directed me to goldielucks nyash angry angry
Re: How Do You Get to Know About Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2011
dazzle37:

@ SEXKILLZ

From the way you reply to different topics on N/L, the tone of your writing and expression, i have this strong feeling that i know you but i am not sure,

Ok! Shoot! lemme see what you've got! cheesy
Re: How Do You Get to Know About Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2011
190_@:

I type nyash on google and nairaland popped up

funny it directed me to goldielucks nyash angry angry

Damn! grin grin grin grin I just broke a rib! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Get to Know About Nairaland? by annita19(f): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2011
The first time was on google while searching about Nigeria scam n the second time was thru a friend who posted a topic for me.
Re: How Do You Get to Know About Nairaland? by dazzle37(f): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2011
sexkillz:

Ok! Shoot! lemme see what you've got! cheesy

Like i said i am not sure,
1 your location
2 you sound like somebody i had a chat with at Elegushi beach, i don't know if you are a fan of that beach
and well a few places around your location.
Re: How Do You Get to Know About Nairaland? by koolkamzzy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2011
I got to learn abt NL during my search for free browsing via google (phone section). I learnt how to connect ma fone to the PC and I enjoyed lota freebies then. I also help other people to connect their and that kinda made me popular in ma area (that's way back).

I'm also planing to get married to a fellow NLander as a compensation for all I have benefited frm NL. Oya make una start to dey subscribe, lol
Re: How Do You Get to Know About Nairaland? by 195(f): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2011
annita19:

The first time was on google while searching about Nigeria scam n the second time was thru a friend who posted a topic for me.

annita can you please give me 2 children

just 2 - that isnt too much
Re: How Do You Get to Know About Nairaland? by zealot4me(f): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2011
searching for some sort of news on the net nd i bumped into one 190 nd someone called MR. cork"s post which was funny so i decided to sign up in order to post a reply

it took me days to knw wat the forum was all abt but i fink 4 nw am ruling it grin
Re: How Do You Get to Know About Nairaland? by Mynd44: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2011
190_@:

annita can you please give me 2 children

just 2 - that isnt too much

Is it christmas already? If not then why is she giving out babies
Re: How Do You Get to Know About Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2011
zealot4me:

[color=#006600]searching for some sort of news on the net nd i bumped into one 190 nd someone called MR. cork"s post which was funny so i decided to sign up in order to post a reply

it took me days to knw wat the forum was all abt but i fink 4 nw am ruling it. I LIKE DAT
got to know it as well when I googled MTN FREE BROWING CHIT and saw one of Honsule's thread, once upon a time,
Re: How Do You Get to Know About Nairaland? by Babalola19(m): 3:31am On Aug 11, 2011
Can i have your control Guy?

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Hold A Press Conference? Help Needed / Fec In Contract Bazaar, To Award 47 New Jobs Wednesday / Nairaland Rules (christmas Greetings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.