Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results (45118 Views)

FG Releases Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools / JAMB: Galadima Zakari's 364, The True Highest Score In 2018 UTME / Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by sonso: 6:32am On Jun 23, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/sokoto-girl-leads-with-highest-score-as-fg-releases-results-of-common-entrance-exam/

Stupid people. That girl is a Yoruba girl. She filled Sokoto state to secure admission because of quota system.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by donproject2(m): 6:34am On Jun 23, 2022
PresidObi:

Congratulations to the brilliant young girl.
Peter Obi increased the quality of education in Nigeria.

His impact can be felt already...

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by King44(m): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by yusuf0876(m): 6:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Dear Christians, especially the Yoruba
Christians, what is the matter you have
with Muslims? Honestly, the way some
of you are going about religion calls for
serious concern. Some of you are
fanatically attached to your religion. Yet,
you pretend to be moderate and neutral.
Wallahi, if Yoruba Muslims should
behave the way some Yoruba Christians
are behaving, no Christian will ever
become governors in Oyo, Osun, Ogun
and Lagos States. Those states have
higher percentage of Muslims.
There was a time in Osun, which is a
predominantly Muslim state, had a
Christian as governor (Olagunsoye
Oyinlola) and a Christian as deputy
governor (Erelu Olusola Obada). Did
Muslims complain? No! We did not even
care about their religion. I remember
how happy I was the day Oyinlola won.
Are you telling us that we are fools?
After all, Awolowo (a Christian) ruled
Yorubaland while Akintola (another
Christian) was the Premier; no Muslim
raised any eyebrow. I don't want to speak
much on this issue. God bless Nigeria.
I'm always surprised the way they think, I'm a Muslim and I don't feel bothered with a christian-christian ticket so far they are better of, but sentiments has eaten up most people's brain
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by donproject2(m): 6:37am On Jun 23, 2022
Canvass:
Ajidagba Akanke Mariam is a strong Yoruba name and claiming to be from Sokoto State points to this below;
Unity School Cut off Mark for Each State
Abia – 130
Adamawa – 62
Akwa-Ibom – 123
Anambra – 139
Bauchi – 35
Bayelsa – 72
Benue – 111
Borno – 45
Cross River – 97
Delta – 131
Ebonyi – 112
Edo – 127
Ekiti – 119
Enugu – 134
Gombe – 58
Imo – 138
Jigawa – 44
Kaduna – 91
Kano – 67
Katsina – 60
Kebbi – 9 (male) 20 (female)
Kogi – 119
Kwara – 123
Lagos – 133
Nasarawa – 58
Niger – 93
Ogun – 131
Ondo – 126
Osun – 127
Oyo – 127
Plateau – 97
Rivers – 118
Sokoto – 9 (male) 13 (female)
Taraba – 3 (male) 11 (female)
Yobe – 2 (male) 27 (female)
Zamfara – 4 (male) 2 (female)
FCT Abuja – 90
Some that scored 130 won't be admitted while some with less than 10 would be admitted on merit. When are we going to do away with this madness and let human capacity development be on merit only basis?

Quota system at play...if our government can make sure that this system is being used effectively, why not adopting a system where the rich pay more for prices of goods and services.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Amumaigwe: 6:39am On Jun 23, 2022
Farid24224:
Masha Allah

Proud of you..

She is not a Muslim. What had Allah's business in this matter?
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Amumaigwe: 6:41am On Jun 23, 2022
PeterKbaba:

NO SUCH THING AS YORUBA CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM, WE ARE ALL ONE.

Ask MURIC.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by omoluka: 6:42am On Jun 23, 2022
Komu1048:

Let me tell you this as a Yoruba Christian. We had this issue at a paper stand this morning about Tinubu flying a Muslim deputy. Truth be told we Yorubas have never been about religion when it comes to electing our leaders, Most elective position in the Southwest belongs to Muslim, u only make an instance of Oyinlola. Since then have any Xtian ever reach there? But we don’t care, the last woe that will befall Yoruba tribe is to be divided along tribe, it won’t favour us n our leaders have done so much to keep us as one compare to what we have in the north n S/E. I don’t know your grievance is but don’t sow a seed of disunity among the Yorubas. Others might be doing it but let us join hands n laff at their ignorance, thank you.
The guy you quoted is a northern agent
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Ojuntana: 6:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Stop thinking like a terrorist Ibrahim khaleel. You're not Yoruba. Go and face the Sokoto you're from.
Almajiri
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Hamziyah(m): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
and Lagos States.
They want to follow the footstep of their SE brothers who're known to be hate filled, but leave them, the fact that we're apathetic to their madness does not mean we don't have antidote to it.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by DesChyko: 6:45am On Jun 23, 2022
dragunov:

You are an example of someone who can speak English, but know nothing.

Typical.

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by omoluka: 6:46am On Jun 23, 2022
Kaa4:

For this your tantrum, you are the biggest disgrace to the Yoruba race. Did Christian not campaigned for Abiola in churches during his foray into elective politics. Yoruba are the most hospitable people not caring about religion. Your stupid assertion that some states have majority moslems will soon be proved to be a lie!

Fooool!!
He is a northern agent
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Ojuntana: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Nasir123:

You guys complain too much!
You complain about everything!
Most of you are Fantastics. You're not different from members of Boko Haram.

What are you saying about Ondo,Ekiti and the rest!?

Very wicked and confused set of people claiming Godlike. Spt!
What are you saying about Kaduna, Sokoto Kano and the rest.
Has anyone said those core Muslim states shouldn't have Muslim-Muslim ticket?
Even plateau in the North and Benue have Christian-Christian. It's a reflection of the demographics.
But you see that presidency eehn, how do you justify Muslim-Muslim for a country with almost equal number of adherents of both religion. This is more so that one particular religion has become more violent towards the other one.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Ojuntana: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2022
nedekid:

Oga, dint you write common entrance to enter unity schools?
My ward way back put in for kings college, Lagos. He scored exceedingly high. I personally went to the school, let it not be that I did not act on time to secure his admission. His name was not on the list. I made a move to see the principal. I think I met the vice in charge of admission. Omo I got a shocker. The guy said the quota for delta had been filled. Some little or so slots, howww!! Meanwhile the list he showed me was filled with kids that scored crap. Northerner stateshad slots of 40, 50 etc!!
The man told me ho ha, that was how the system was designed to enable backwards states benefit from federal education. Even this score the writer put seems to have been upgraded. Some states back them you only needed to score 2 as in "2" to enter unity schools.
The final shocker was the vp, told me and my madam that if not for this system people like Sanusi (he mentioned that name and that's how I knew Sanusi attended kc) wount have had the opportunity of attending such school!
I said how will a child that studied and performed well now be knocked out for one that scored 2? How will the 2 scorer even cope? He said over time they catch up.
Anyway, we had to console my ward, because he could not understand how he studied and performed well, beat the cutoff, yet no admission.
This is the bane of Nigeria.
No be only sanusi. Even shagari
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by atheistandproud(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Conner44:

yet after looking at the above information some gullible zombies will believe Nigeria can become great in their lifetime undecided

All the south eastern states have very high cutoffs followed by the southwest then the middle belt follows before south-south and the northerners take the last position.

Oga don't you see that Delta State has one of the highest cutoffs there?
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Ojuntana: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2022
aribisala0:
You are ignorant
We have a choice we can scrap the schools if we do not want them . The Federal Government is not responsible constitutionally for secondary education and is involved for one reason only UNITY if we do not want that anymore we can scrap them.

I agree with scrapping them but as long as they exist they must be quota system based and states should stick to their quota and stop being greedy

It is this greed leading to these high score narrative of victimization

Stick to your quota
You cap crap a lot. It is one thing for the fathers to sin. It is another thing for the children to revel in the sins of their father.
Secondary school education is not for merit of development but for unity. What kind of nonsense is that? So what purpose does nysc serve?
If fg have no business with secondary education, then they should hand over those schools to the States. Something as important to child development as education shouldn't be sacrificed on the altar of a phantom unity.
So since you say we have a choice, I expect you activate that choice and scrap the nonsense.
And I can say it is not greed that is driving the narrative of victimisation. Unity schools are one of the most well run and equipped schools in Nigeria. So you should naturally expect people to have high expectations for standards for such arrangements.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by PS712: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Canvass:
Ajidagba Akanke Mariam is a strong Yoruba name and claiming to be from Sokoto State points to this below;
Abia – 130
Adamawa – 62
Akwa-Ibom – 123
Anambra – 139
Bauchi – 35
Bayelsa – 72
Benue – 111
Borno – 45
Cross River – 97
Delta – 131
Ebonyi – 112
Edo – 127
Ekiti – 119
Enugu – 134
Gombe – 58
Imo – 138
Jigawa – 44
Kaduna – 91
Kano – 67
Katsina – 60
Kogi – 119
Kwara – 123
Lagos – 133
Nasarawa – 58
Niger – 93
Ogun – 131
Ondo – 126
Osun – 127
Oyo – 127
Plateau – 97
Rivers – 118
FCT Abuja – 90
Some that scored 130 won't be admitted while some with less than 10 would be admitted on merit. When are we going to do away with this madness and let human capacity development be on merit only basis?
It's clear those dragging the whole country behind. Shame.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by naija4life247: 7:06am On Jun 23, 2022
So Akanke Ajidagba is now Usman Dan Fodio's name. NECO is MAD
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by kaziblake(f): 7:08am On Jun 23, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Yoruba land will never be Muslim land so keep your stories to yourself
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by naija4life247: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2022
Canvass:
Abia – 130
Adamawa – 62
Akwa-Ibom – 123
Anambra – 139
Bauchi – 35
Bayelsa – 72
Benue – 111
Borno – 45
Cross River – 97
Delta – 131
Ebonyi – 112
Edo – 127
Ekiti – 119
Enugu – 134
Gombe – 58
Imo – 138
Jigawa – 44
Kaduna – 91
Kano – 67
Katsina – 60
Kogi – 119
Kwara – 123
Lagos – 133
Nasarawa – 58
Niger – 93
Ogun – 131
Ondo – 126
Osun – 127
Oyo – 127
Plateau – 97
Rivers – 118
FCT Abuja – 90

Is the same as Igbos saying the Presidential should be given to them without election. That was why Orji Uzor Kalu was shedding blood and had to go and align again Ahmed Lawan. That was the same cry of Ogbonaya Onu when he was asked to give his speech. Instead of telling delegates what he can do to lift up Nigeria, he was just crying blood that the Presidential seat should be given to Igbos without contest. They were all humiliated by the Jagaban Borgu.

It's same a Hausa/Fulani being admitted to so called Unity Schools even when they dumb Almajaris school zero in entrance examination

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by jojothaiv(m): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2022
olasaad:
Ajidagba Mariam Akanke she's more of Ilorin than Sokoto
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by lawrenzooo: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Oga, de there de speak grammar. Be like say you just come from Pluto.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/07/05/nigerian-government-puts-cut-marks-unity-school-134-average-south-east-low-2-marks

Thanks for sharing the link. I was finding it hard to believe that all that is required for some states is just 2 marks while others had to score as high as 100 hence the reason why I was asking op to add source to it.

I guess the entire Nigerian system is built to favor Northerns.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by NairaMaster1(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2022
LibertyRep:
Congratulations to the girl for lifting the name of Sokoto.

Congratulations to Lagos for being a good host.

Now based on equality, the 78 candidates from Kebbi might get admission even if they're among those who scored 1.

You're very intelligent. They presented the news as if the girl was born and brought up in Sokoto. Don't be surprised the girl was originally claiming Lagos state until she scored 201.
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by martinif: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/sokoto-girl-leads-with-highest-score-as-fg-releases-results-of-common-entrance-exam/
when it comes to the Presidency they will tell you that federal character doesn't matter
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by stigman(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2022
But the girl no dey sokoto na, she stays in lagos
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Emyogalanya: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2022
Conner44:

yet after looking at the above information some gullible zombies will believe Nigeria can become great in their lifetime undecided

All the south eastern states have very high cutoffs followed by the southwest then the middle belt follows before south-south and the northerners take the last position.
and when elections comes they want to be leaders like nnpp asking po to deputise kwankwasa
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by farem: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2022
SATANICALLY:

How can Miss Ajidagba Mariam Akanke, a conc (very traditional and meaningful name of Yoruba people) be an indigenes of sokoto?
Has the minister lost the striking difference between being an indigene and resident?
Nonsense!
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by ecnuel: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2022
My son scored 177 last year but was denied admission into FST Yaba. The school said their own cut off was 185! Note, we are from Imo.

Later, I got to know that even those that scored much lesser were given admission on paying N250k. It's against my principle to pay for admission so I backed off.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by phemmyfour: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2022
huptin:
Mariam Ajidagba Akanke is Yoruba, when did Sokoto people start bearing Ajidagba Akanke?
I knew that the candidate would be a southerner living in the North. Who dash monkey banana
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by DTaj: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2022
huptin:
Mariam Ajidagba Akanke is Yoruba, when did Sokoto people start bearing Ajidagba Akanke?

She is an indigene of Ilorin, Kwara State. The Ajidagba family is well known in Ilorin.

She claimed Sokoto State, like so many people from Offa, Ilorin, Ogbomoso, and others, especially those born in Northern states, claim many states in the North.

For instance, Minister of Sports & Youth Development, Sunday Akin Dare, was a well-knon Jos (Plateau State) boy, he only began to associate with his father's original home town, Ogbomoso, after he was appointed Minister by Buhari...
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Righteousness02: 7:51am On Jun 23, 2022
Canvass:
Abia – 130
Adamawa – 62
Akwa-Ibom – 123
Anambra – 139
Bauchi – 35
Bayelsa – 72
Benue – 111
Borno – 45
Cross River – 97
Delta – 131
Ebonyi – 112
Edo – 127
Ekiti – 119
Enugu – 134
Gombe – 58
Imo – 138
Jigawa – 44
Kaduna – 91
Kano – 67
Katsina – 60
Kogi – 119
Kwara – 123
Lagos – 133
Nasarawa – 58
Niger – 93
Ogun – 131
Ondo – 126
Osun – 127
Oyo – 127
Plateau – 97
Rivers – 118
FCT Abuja – 90

Anambra still maintains the highest cut-off years on, sometimes it takes a start of something and it might be difficult to revert back
Re: Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results by Maryam1234(f): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Congratulations Young Champ, thanks for bringing The Seat of the Caliphate to Headline, even if you're a resident,we appreciate you kiss. After all,Citizenship ideally is acquired in different ways....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Look ASUU Chairman Gave Chris Ngige After Reaching Agreement / Some Grammatical Blunders To Avoid / Just Finished Marking WAEC. I Cry For Our Future.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.