Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today (2289 Views)

What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by Fadfavy: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
So school resumed and I returned to ekpoma, the money city where prices of food stuff is on another level. just got all these at five hundred naira like #500. Tomatoes 5 pieces at #200, 3 eggs at #240 and crayfish #50. I was left with 10 balance. I'm on 20k a per month stipend. How man want take survive abeg I'm still in need of any legit online work oh abeg connect me.

1 Like

Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by Zonefree(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Eggs - N240
Crayfish - N50
Tomatoes - N200

Total - 490

What happened to the N10 balance

1 Like

Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by Cypress042(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Enjoy man, some niggars out there never see this one chop for like eight years now grin
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by Unzerious: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
You still dey Chop 3 Eggs!?

Why the Tomato dey look like dis
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by Slynation(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Anyhow we see the Country, let us adapt... Afterall, we are the product of our leaders
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by Kollins11: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
That's what you get when you vote incompetent leaders.

Enjoy the change you voted for.

1 Like

Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by ahnie: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Op,how much is a crate of egg sold in your area?
And how much is half crate of egg in your area,e get why I dey asked,tell me the truth.
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by ahnie: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Dm me your acct details make I send you money for half crate of egg on Saturday,I don't like seeing people eating 3 pieces of egg.

I would mention you on a dead thread,drop me phone digits.

2 Likes

Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by Zonefree(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:
Dm me your acct details make I send you money for half crate of egg on Saturday,I don't like seeing people eating 3 pieces of egg.

I would mention you on a dead thread,drop me phone digits.

Isoko Amaka, you don't like seeing people eating 3 pieces of egg? How many you want us to be eating abeg grin
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by ahnie: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Isoko Amaka, you don't like seeing people eating 3 pieces of egg? How many you want us to be eating abeg grin
I m not kidding.i felt touched
I would send him money to get half crate of egg.

1 Like

Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by Zonefree(m): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:

I m not kidding.i felt touched
I would send him money to get half crate of egg.
That's so kind of you.

But, is anything wrong eating 3 eggs? 3 is okay for one person. I broke up with my university girlfriend cos she fried 5 eggs for herself.
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by Treasure17(m): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
Even still on 20k monthly stipend. grin Sope ti e.

1 Like

Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by RepoMan007: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
When prices go up and businesses suddenly become more rewarding. There is always a surge in new entrants to that business. In Nigeria people only farm to support their meagre income.
Security is zero.
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by shortIGBOman: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
This is cheap compared to the EAST. That Tomatoes is worth 5h here in Onitsha. 8h can't buy you those stuffs here in the East.

Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by ahnie: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

That's so kind of you.

But, is anything wrong eating 3 eggs? 3 is okay for one person. I broke up with my university girlfriend cos she fried 5 eggs for herself.
See if I want to make egg sauce least I use is 4-6 eggs.jason if I want to chow,I chow to my satisfaction.

Reminded me last year when I woke up to my son trying to prepare noodles with about 3 ABI 4 eggs.

Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by shortIGBOman: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kollins11:
That's what you get when you vote incompetent leaders.

Enjoy the change you voted for.

Leaders have nothing to do with this high price of food stuffs. It's greed on the part of the market men and women. If you go to some other States, you can use 500 to cook Soup.

1 Like

Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by Preciousppearl(f): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Unzerious:
You still dey Chop 3 Eggs!?

Why the Tomato dey look like dis
looks like native tomato

1 Like

Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by Zonefree(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:

See if I want to make egg sauce least I use is 4-6 eggs.jason if I want to chow,I chow to my satisfaction.

Reminded me last year when I woke up to my son trying to prepare noodles with about 3 ABI 4 eggs.
You use much eggs cos you're a family woman. 3 eggs is enough for a single person.

Your son must be a real niggarr.

Btw, my name is not Jason.
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by ahnie: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

You use much eggs cos you're a family woman. 3 eggs is enough for a single person.

Your son must be a real niggarr.

Btw, my name is not Jason.
Excluding me and husby ....if we include ourselves e go reach 9 eggs.
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by gstelly: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fadfavy:
So school resumed and I returned to ekpoma, the money city where prices of food stuff is on another level. just got all these at five hundred naira like #500. Tomatoes 5 pieces at #200, 3 eggs at #240 and crayfish #50. I was left with 10 balance. I'm on 20k a per month stipend. How man want take survive abeg I'm still in need of any legit online work oh abeg connect me.
for this same ekpoma u DA enjoy o ma come visit u na grin
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by ahnie: 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
gstelly:
for this same ekpoma u DA enjoy o ma come visit u na grin
Op isn't ready to claim the money to buy half crate of eggs I proposed to him.

Give me a mention on Saturday.
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by odinson1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:

Never knew we had a big woman in this Nairalandcheesy
Afa show your boys small love na
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by gstelly: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:

Thanks alot ma
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by ahnie: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
gstelly:

Thanks alot ma
You welcome.
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by Fadfavy: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
I'm ready I was charging my phone since pls ma
ahnie:

Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by gstelly: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:

You welcome.
just yesterday/today I was reading your dairy and now you are surprising me
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by Fadfavy: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
I've sent a pm
ahnie:
Op,how much is a crate of egg sold in your area?
And how much is half crate of egg in your area,e get why I dey asked,tell me the truth.
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by ahnie: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fadfavy:
I'm ready I was charging my phone since pls ma
Sorry fadfavy,yu were viewing the topic since,not to worry I have already given the slot to gstelly,maybe some other time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by Fadfavy: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Low viewing the topic with low battery and I thought you said you were gonna mention me on a dead thread though. Anyways big thanks
ahnie:

Sorry fadfavy,yu were viewing the topic since,not to worry I have already given the slot to gstelly,maybe some other time.
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by ahnie: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fadfavy:
Low viewing the topic with low battery and I thought you said you were gonna mention me on a dead thread though. Anyways big thanks
Sorry dear!
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by ahnie: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fadfavy:
What network are you using?
Give me a mention on Saturday then.

Bye.
Re: See The Food Stuff I Bought At 500 Today by Fadfavy: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Thanks sweet dreams. Glo network
ahnie:

What network are you using?
Give me a mention on Saturday then.

Bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? / What Is Wrong With Nigerians?? / I Need Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.