Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Nairalanders Please I Need Urgent Advice. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders Please I Need Urgent Advice. (226 Views)

ADVICE Needed By Well-meaning Nairalanders Please / Nairalanders please help me call this thief to send me my money / Nairalanders Please Help... INEC Twitter Blocked Me Off On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please I Need Urgent Advice. by muykem: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
I lost my job in January 2020 so I met some friends to raise little capital and enter partnership with two other person. We started business introduced to me by one of my friend. We do buy and supply diesel to companies for their consumption. The business has been ups and downs but we can still manage to cater for our immediate family. We met with jubilee syringe mauncturing company in Onna Akwa Ibom State and they gave us purchase order, we are to be paid 60days after supply. We did the supply with aid of credit facility we took since we don't have enough capital. It's going to 4months now but no payment yet. We have met with their MD but it's promise upon promise. The man is no longer picking our calls and sometimes security men prevented us to see him. I am so frustrated right now because the interest on the credit facilities has eroded the profit already, even though we don't know our faith on the payment yetl. We don't have money to take legal action and some guys working with us have not been paid for past three months.
Why are Nigerian leaders frustrating genuine hard working youths and prefer to beg kidnappers to collect ransom?
I would have like federal and state government to look at this case and tell us how the conutry economy will be improved when small and medium scale businesses are being frustrated instead of encouraged.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Urgent Advice. by ayourbamie: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Na WA o

The Lord is you strength

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Urgent Advice. by jibovico(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Welcome to present day Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Urgent Advice. by muykem: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Moderator please help us take this post to the front page for our people advice.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Urgent Advice. by Sammy07: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Na wa oooooo. Maybe the State government can do something about it.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Urgent Advice. by Enskynelson(m): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kai... This is sad. I feel for you and your guys.
Document all you evidences and try to meet a good lawyer. It is not enough that the company pays you for your supply. They need to pay you for damages as well. You will spend money but I am sure with a good lawyer, you won't struggle to win this.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Urgent Advice. by muykem: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Enskynelson:
Kai... This is sad. I feel for you and your guys.
Document all you evidences and try to meet a good lawyer. It is not enough that the company pays you for your supply. They need to pay you for damages as well. You will spend money but I am sure with a good lawyer, you won't struggle to win this.
Thank you.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Urgent Advice. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Goan meet Tinibu, your lord and personal savior.
Mr. Peter Obi you so much love to hate and malign is a big promoter of micro and small medium businesses.

Go to twitter, tag @PeterObi, attach #Obidient2023, #Obidient, #PeterObi4President and the likes. Paste this your message there, you might be lucky.
God bless you and Goodluck.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Urgent Advice. by muykem: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Goan meet Tinibu, your lord and personal savior.
Mr. Peter Obi you so much love to hate and malign is a big promoter of micro and small medium businesses.

Go to twitter, tag @PeterObi, attach #Obidient2023, #Obidient, #PeterObi4President and the likes. Paste this your message there, you might be lucky.
God bless you and Goodluck.
Thanks for your advice. How can you say I love to hate Peter Obi? What has he done to me? The fact that I feel dispose to Tinubu candidacy doesn't make me hate Peter Obi infact I cherish his virtue.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Urgent Advice. by Oplomo: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
muykem:
Moderator please help us take this post to the front page for our people advice.

You carry loan to do business with corrupt nigerian big men wey no get conscience and sees you as small rats who have no leverage.

Never negotiate from a point of weakness.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Urgent Advice. by Oplomo: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
muykem:
Thanks for your advice. How can you say I love to hate Peter Obi? What has he done to me? The fact that I feel dispose to Tinubu candidacy doesn't make me hate Peter Obi infact I cherish his virtue.

LOL...Now e don hook you for throat, you don dey sound like thiefnubuist wey get home training, which is very unusual for Tinubu monkeys. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Urgent Advice. by amanda2013(f): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Oplomo:

LOL...Now e don hook you for throat, you don dey sound like thiefnubuist wey get home training, which is very unusual for Tinubu monkeys. cheesy
please stop it. The guy needs help and not mockery. From his post, it's already obvious that he is frustrated. Please if you don't have any advice or suggestions for him, just leave him alone. This is one of the reasons people commit suicide.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Voters Record Not On Inec Database / Ebonyi PDP Governorship Candidate, Sen. Obinna Ogba Picks Rt.hon Osi As Deputy / I Think Abuja Is Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.