Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,149 members, 7,780,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

Post Bible Verses And Inspirational Messages Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post Bible Verses And Inspirational Messages Here (295 Views)

Post Your Blasphemous Messages Here / ⭐⭐ Download Bro. Gbile Akanni Messages Here / Bible Verses And Quotes To Encourage You In Trying Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Bible Verses And Inspirational Messages Here by HolySword: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Golden Rule: Keep them Short and Simple
Re: Post Bible Verses And Inspirational Messages Here by HolySword: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; be not frightened, neither be dismayed; for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Josh 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; be not frightened, neither be dismayed; for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Re: Post Bible Verses And Inspirational Messages Here by ameristu: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Let my people go, so they can worship me.
Re: Post Bible Verses And Inspirational Messages Here by Cypress042(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
Interesting topic you've got. Can't remember any bible verse now.

Righteousness help me with one i want to check something grin
Re: Post Bible Verses And Inspirational Messages Here by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
“When she carried on her whoring so openly and flaunted her unclothedness, I turned in disgust from her, as I had turned in disgust from her sister. Yet she increased her whoring, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the LovePeddler in the land of Egypt and lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses. Thus you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when the Egyptians handled your bosom and pressed your young breasts.” (Ezekiel 23:18-21)
Re: Post Bible Verses And Inspirational Messages Here by Babtunz: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
The Egyptians you see today you shall see them no more.

I have set the Lord always before me, because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.
Re: Post Bible Verses And Inspirational Messages Here by HolySword: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
ameristu:
Let my people go, so they can worship me.
I will let you go...only you shall not go very far away -- pharoah grin

I find Ex 10:8-10 Quite Dramatic

Pharaoh: "Go, worship the Lord your God, But just who will be going?"
Moses: "We will go with our young and old, with our sons and daughters, and with our flocks and herds, because we are to celebrate a festival to the Lord."
Pharaoh: "The Lord be with you — if I let you go, along with your women and children! Clearly you are bent on evil.
Re: Post Bible Verses And Inspirational Messages Here by HolySword: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Only let us hold true to what we have attained.
Phil 3:16 RSV

There will always be doctrinal war. But we should allow them to distract us.
As Christians we work by faith and not by sight

Re: Post Bible Verses And Inspirational Messages Here by HolySword: 5:51am On Jul 25, 2022
1 John 2:17 and the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.

Re: Post Bible Verses And Inspirational Messages Here by HolySword: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Gen 2:18

18 The Lord God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."
NIV

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Discernment / How Will You Feel If You Discover Your wife Post Your Foods Online / Why Haven't You Joined A Unit In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.