Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck (9210 Views)

What Are The Things Men Find Unattractive But Won't Tell Women? / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Tallesty1(m): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2022
Mandrake007:
Never listen to what women say rather pay attention to what they do, Ofcourse no woman would take you up on your offer just like that, life doesn’t work that way lol
Don't bet your money on this.
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
I decided to try 1 last time. And the next girl shouted NO when i told her straight to the point that i wan fvck her.
As per say people no too full there i just jejely took my L and move.

My Conclusion is.
Dont listen to what Women say
They dont know what they want
They say they want Honest man
Now im 100% honest with them and they push me off.

Now i understand why Guys will Lie Heaven and Earth just to fvck a girl.
Becaise if he is honest about his intentions, She will not give him pussy.

So fellas, Continue Lieing and Decieving these girls. Because last last Women love to Hear Lies...
They hate Honesty.

This is one of the issue I have with males like you. Your type are always quick to put women in a box not minding the fact that every woman thinks and behaves uniquely, heck every human being is different for Christ sake.

You cannot use the wanting or needs of a few selected group of people to judge half the world's population. You even went as far as asking a complete stranger for sex directly, this person you approached was definitely not part of those group of women that like straight forward males.

If you ask me personally for sex directly, I won't get mad at you but don't expect the other woman to not be because we are all women and thus, should think the same.

When women don't behave in a certain way that you think they all should, then they have no idea what they want. And you males pride yourselves to be logical. Spits

2 Likes

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Prettygirl200(f): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2022
luminouz:

It's too early for vawulence na grin
Hahaaaa babym, watssup!!! Where wert thou
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by luminouz(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Hahaaaa babym, watssup!!! Where wert thou

I dey hustling ground o... cheesy

Where you dey? Prolly house,getting fat from ASUU strike!!! tongue
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by luminouz(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2022
Ardar:

This is one of the issue I have with males like you. Your type are always quick to put women in a box not minding the fact that every woman thinks and behaves uniquely, heck every human being is different for Christ sake.

You cannot use the wanting or needs of a few selected group of people to judge half the world's population. You even went as far as asking a complete stranger for sex directly, this person you approached was definitely not part of those group of women that like straight forward males.

If you ask me personally for sex directly, I won't get mad at you but don't expect the other woman to not be because we are all women and thus, should think the same.

When women don't behave in a certain way that you think they all should, then they have no idea what they want. And you males pride yourselves to be logical. Spits

Lol..
You take that guy too serious. cheesy
His submission was based on five women in a city of millions? Not realistic. Many women would fuq him hands down in that city with the direct approach, so generalising such stuff based on five girls opinions is weird.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Philipsdael(m): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2022
kenedyx:
Answer this bro, I'm curious.. did you have a mischievous smile on your face when you said it or did you look dead serious like a rapist willing to do the do and serve jail time. grin

Anyway, to pull off such, your vibe and her comfort levels really matter. Even though she may want sex too, you don't want her feeling like a slut. It will surely backfire.
In all, your mistake was you came on too strong too soon in the convo.
Boss forget all these logics ...
Na girls talk say make guys just go straight to the point grin
My guy here go straight them see am like mad man grin

3 Likes

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by UrProguy: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2022
Oturatetuala:

8pm app them full there. 30k upward
I don't get it like, 30k?
Baba it is too much oo besides the app get issues for registration.
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by SPAMBOX7: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2022
That was how Angela kept staring at my lips. Then I asked can I kiss you? She said no. Then I locked up. Only for her to kiss me unexpectedly when we was discussing another topic. Even if she Wan fvck you right away the moment you come out straight she will decline. It's no big deal just their anti slut defense in action at that moment. In order to not activate it never come out straight. You'll always get the same answer. And if that doesn't tell you that they are all wired the same way then you'll forever remain among the clueless ones screaming "what does women want" all the time tongue

8 Likes

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Danmboss(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
With random girls you just meet? 0p it doesn't work like that .
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by kenedyx: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Philipsdael:

Boss forget all these logics ...
Na girls talk say make guys just go straight to the point grin
My guy here go straight them see am like mad man grin

Seems like you're misunderstanding that statement of going straight to the point. Let me paint a picture..

You meet a wonderful girl and you guys are getting along, she's starting to like you and you really like her, too. Sexual tension is building up between you two, as you enjoy a newfound closeness.

Now this here is that critical time because it determines whether you end up in the friendzone or 'bedzone'. This is where going straight to the point comes in.. never at the beginning. Unless she's a prostitute.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Konjiboii: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
You no know say Naija girls na the real decepticons, I remember when I approach one Ghana girl for Kumasi that year, I told her straight up Maame I wan to jizz on your fat yansh, the babe said laughing eeii challey bet why you Nigerians are too raw, we exchanged numbers and I raw dawg her later that same night..I was wild during my youth, God bless kumerica babes

4 Likes

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by dontrulee: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
I did this experiment on 500 ladies in my early twenties. Only ten of them agreed on the spot. Ladies love lies, be honest with them and tell them the raw truth and they'll leave you in the dust. Don't trust them at all and don't put them in the centre of your Life. grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Oturatetuala(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
UrProguy:

I don't get it like, 30k?
Baba it is too much oo besides the app get issues for registration.

30k per night and if 8pm no go, try lovedateme on Google chrome
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I no understand this mumu op u are saying men should keep lying to dem I disagree with u, u go straight to the whosever wants to give in will give in. Even if u want sex there are languages to use not telling them raw I want to Bleep u. If a girl should come straight to and say I want to milk u of your money what will u say?? U no really get sense u this op.

He was experimenting, people do it with hidden camera on YouTube just to see the reaction.

Mind you guys are totally different breed, if a girl Should come straight to and say I want to milk u of your money, the guy will say "well you scratch my back and I scratch your" that's how guys roll..

2 Likes

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Israeldan1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Silentgroper:
God gave us water for free, shey we no dey buy am

Really ahhhh
Baba them day sell water for my area oooo
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by LordIsaac(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is the definition of real honesty...the true definition of it. And as you can see, even here, it annoyed them. So, nothing like honesty with women. Even the serpent began with scope, before Eve fell. grin
A woman always mistakes the appearance of a thing for reality! Quote me daily.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by SultanOfAbia: 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
LordIsaac:
This is the definition of real honesty...the true definition of it. And as you can see, even here, it annoyed them. So, nothing like honesty with women. Even the serpent began with scope, before Eve fell. grin
A woman always mistakes the appearance of a thing for reality! Quote me daily.
100 crates of chilled Heniken for you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Slynation(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I no understand this mumu op u are saying men should keep lying to dem I disagree with u, u go straight to the whosever wants to give in will give in. Even if u want sex there are languages to use not telling them raw I want to Bleep u. If a girl should come straight to and say I want to milk u of your money what will u say?? U no really get sense u this op.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Deegee7788: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lolzzzzzz I laugh in french
Alainikanse
That is not what "go straight to the point means alaye"

What u did is like saying " I want to collect ur money without string attached ....
Won't u laugh

U Know where to go if u need free or paid sex
Go ur usual spot now and stop disturbing people that stand jeje

1 Like

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Deegee7788: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Slynation:
grin

Tor ..... Tell am ooo
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by SultanOfAbia: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Deegee7788:
Lolzzzzzz I laugh in french
Alainikanse
U Know where to go if u need free or paid sex
Go ur usual spot now and stop disturbing people that stand jeje

Which place person go collect free sex??
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Goodnigga: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
simple way to Bleep any Nigeria girl

@get an iPhone 13 even if it's not yours

b)dress nice

c)have an apartment

D) invite her for a movie .

voila!.
and you think you are wise, all the aforementioned cost at least a million naira, just to get a jobless pussy. To you now, you are smarter, but to the girl, you are a maga
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by blingxx(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
Everytime girls keep saying they love guys that go straight to the point.
Guys that are honest bla bla bla
Guys that are confident go to The point
If you want sex just say it. Instead of beating around the bush.

Oya nowww... i tried it on sunday. I went to shoprite and searched for any decent girl that look hot. I approach the first girl
She was responding well and smilling until i said "for real i want to fvck you" then she looked confused and i repeat that the reason i approach her is because i want to fvck her.
The babe look me one kind eye, and left me

You no even do introduction , talking to her first and those getting to know you sh!t grin .. not all b!tches are like that oga last time I checked only edo and Delta girls fit grab this kain parol ... Maybe Abuja girls too Sha

2 Likes

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by blingxx(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:

You are right tho no mind op grin.. you don't tell naija girl you want to fvck her it will make her look cheap and stupid if she agree Me I will just invite them over to my place with a soft voice , they know what to expect .. I get my ways and it works almost everytime grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Jijuo: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Zonefree:
You were too raw hence you see them acting that way. There are hook-up lines you use to communicate to these girls and they will flow instantly with you.
Creating chaos is what makes you the "bad boy" that is sexually attracted to women.
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Jijuo: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
OP, women always mean the opposite of what they say and you ought to have known that. Also, the key to attraction is to understand where feelings of lust, desire and attraction originate in the woman's brain. cheesy

That is why if I liked a lady particularly, I usually say to her, I hate you and later on, she would come to me to know why I do not like her even though everyone praises her and everything comes easier for me cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by effido666: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
Everytime girls keep saying they love guys that go straight to the point.
Guys that are honest bla bla bla
Guys that are confident go to The point
If you want sex just say it. Instead of beating around the bush.

Oya nowww... i tried it on sunday. I went to shoprite and searched for any decent girl that look hot. I approach the first girl
She was responding well and smilling until i said "for real i want to fvck you" then she looked confused and i repeat that the reason i approach her is because i want to fvck her.
The babe look me one kind eye, and left me

u were too raw......most decent babes wil abandon u same way too .......no b say dem no dey Bleep but ....
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by Prettygirl200(f): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
luminouz:

I dey hustling ground o... cheesy

Where you dey? Prolly house,getting fat from ASUU strike!!! tongue
Chaiiii enjoyment for u.
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by SultanOfAbia: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
blingxx:

You no even do introduction , talking to her first and those getting to know you sh!t grin .. not all b!tches are like that oga last time I checked only edo and Delta girls fit grab this kain parol ... Maybe Abuja girls too Sha
Na to relocate to Edo.. No time
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by SultanOfAbia: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Oya what type of languague should i use
Re: What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck by sylve11: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
I approach the 2nd girl wey siddon alone. Sipping milkshake and pressing phone
I ask her make i seat next to her she said ok
I ask her name we talk for few seconds just basic talk like what you doing here bla bla
Then not up to 1 minute i drop the bombshell and go straight to the point that she cute and i want to fvck.
This one come dey laugh, she said im crazy, she say is this how i go around and meet random girls for sex. I tell her say i just want to fvck her that's all no string attach.
This one carry her milkshake and handbag stood up and left me there.

grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) / Function Of Sperm In Women. / The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.