Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,068 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:22 AM

Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) (64780 Views)

Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by tonyashburton: 2:33am On Jun 21, 2022
Any youth looking up to him as a role model has chosen the worst possible example of a role model ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by bennybuhari: 2:39am On Jun 21, 2022
I read on Facebook that the guy beaten up died at the hospital..

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by imran90(m): 2:41am On Jun 21, 2022
I don't believe that he will made it this far in the music industry
Fahdiga:
This guy is fast destroying himself with his anyhow attitude
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 3:15am On Jun 21, 2022
olaniyilukman:
His music is thrash, stop defending nonsense...
But he has his fans that likes his types of songs. He got his fame from same thrash you described.
No singer in the world is liked by every single person. Some people still think Michael Jackson or Tuface music is thrash too, yet they're legends.
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 3:19am On Jun 21, 2022
Actual definition of money miss road
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Johel(m): 3:38am On Jun 21, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/20/jungle-justice-police-order-portable-to-report-himself/

Na people wey dey feel the guy I dey look.. angry angry
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by dragunov: 3:41am On Jun 21, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/20/jungle-justice-police-order-portable-to-report-himself/

Always known that this niggah is spiralling downwards. It's just a matter of time.
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 3:51am On Jun 21, 2022
Hacker, ika, te'so oju e! Elu u pa, grin
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by sparkleboy(m): 3:55am On Jun 21, 2022
grin cheesy grin grin ;DI know right
I believe the police was just being politically correct by saying he is a role model ��
doggedfighter:
Keep celebrating a man in dire need of mental ' physical therapy and rehabilitation.

Keep tagging it grace until he kills someone.

See the mumu reason for the jungle justice,sef undecided

Looks like role model has new meaning these days.

With people like these as role models.

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Gabbriell: 3:56am On Jun 21, 2022
FactBoyz:
When you get famous, stop doing stupid things cause they'll come back to haunt you.

What if stupid things is what got him famous. Most of these things you see them doing is mere publicity stunts just to get more attention.

In the music and movie industries, the more attention you get, the bigger the market and people willing to work with you.

The guy look dumb to most people but he is actually a genius, using people to attain his desired height in life.

NB- I'm not saying I support his behaviors...just explaining y most of them are the way they are.

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by juman(m): 4:01am On Jun 21, 2022
He should be careful.
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by starz100: 4:05am On Jun 21, 2022
See human being that some persons admire. Very annoying. If it is a country where things work he would probably go to jail for this . But because he knows he can always bribe his way out, he got the impunity to do what he did.
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Theone123: 4:09am On Jun 21, 2022
This reminds me of the man who couldn't pay up his outrageous debt because he didn't have it and after much pleading — he was pardoned. But this same man soon went after his debtors and began throwing them in prison, one after the other.

The same way he rose to grace, his fall from grace may be very disturbing, if he doesn't rethink his actions.
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by cheleku(m): 4:19am On Jun 21, 2022
This is what you get when you elevate common criminals to celebrity status. In a country where the craze for entertainment supercedes reasoning, you get all manner of yo-yos masquerading as artists.

2 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Delaw135: 4:26am On Jun 21, 2022
Ijakumo1:
Illiteracy is a terrible disease, if you're afflicted you literally cannot function properly in today's world.

Sunday Igboho got into everlasting problem due to illiteracy issues, similar to this Zazuu dude

Thunder fire u for mentioning Sunday igboho in the same line with this never do well artist. I'm not sorry to say this

4 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Delaw135: 4:31am On Jun 21, 2022
UnknownQueen:
Watching this video wounded my spirit....
This is the end of you portable.....
I say this is the end of you.....

No, it doesn't work like that.. he will quickly settle that guy in the video, and next thing they will claim it is a skit...trust me that is how they will settle it
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by faceland: 4:56am On Jun 21, 2022
This type of jungle justice is very effective in petty theft when you are sure of the thief and they are insulting your intelligence. Of cause, without death.

Anyway, beating someone over gossip is bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by faceland: 4:57am On Jun 21, 2022
Anyway, this is my first they of hearing his voice. Always on the news.
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Adakintroy: 5:14am On Jun 21, 2022
No blame and Blame Nigeria youth weh go dance to anything.
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by LZAA: 5:14am On Jun 21, 2022
The way Nigerians call pop artists hip hop artists or rappers should be studied i swear grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by andyanders: 5:17am On Jun 21, 2022
It's even a curse for any youth to see this Portable as a role model. Forget about this his present status. He is going to personally, destroy himself. He knows where he belongs. Money cannot change him.
Money and fame, never changed the likes of Mike Tyson and James Brown.

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Oju4190: 5:30am On Jun 21, 2022
Trevoh:
Portable don finally buy market
..He will buy his way out.....Nor b Naija we dey
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by hollywater: 5:41am On Jun 21, 2022
South west Amajiris at work.
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by DavSagacity(m): 5:46am On Jun 21, 2022
I said it sometimes ago, the rate he went up rapidly , he will come down rapidly. He's already playing that out now
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by 2blessed01(m): 5:47am On Jun 21, 2022
Mad man grin

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by sonofElElyon: 5:51am On Jun 21, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

Why should only him report? What about his boys who best up the victim? Anyway in the end nothing will happen... the victim will be "settled " and he'll decline to make a complaint
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by ufotunang: 6:05am On Jun 21, 2022
What do you expect from a guy that was a tout/ hoodlum

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by ufotunang: 6:06am On Jun 21, 2022
This guy is gradually destroying his music career... putting yourself and your name in a bad image
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by ufotunang: 6:09am On Jun 21, 2022
With this bad attitude you are exhibiting you will start to lose your endorsement/ advertisment from companies and bussiness men, individuals...they will be avoiding you because of your bad character

2 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by ufotunang: 6:10am On Jun 21, 2022
This guy has now have money...he is now starting to misbehave

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Benmob: 6:12am On Jun 21, 2022
D guys self, just zazu u sing, where dey popular,u gon dey make mouth anyhow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke / Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) / Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.