Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting (51752 Views)

Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting / Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by GualaGuala(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hi
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by chatinent: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Even if they put my name, I will not go.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by tophumble(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Eayah
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Like for Tinubu and Putin Share for Peter obi and America

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by udemzeus(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
I know say na middle belt people and northerners
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by CheapHomes1: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
ManirBK:

Source Russian MOD

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/russia-38-nigerian-mercenaries-killed-in-ukraine-12-still-fighting/

I heard a story earlier today of a polish footballer kicked out of the national team because he got a contract with a Russian club

4 Likes

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Allisgud: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Make this people no go allow Putin change am for us o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Omoalaji12: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
so what are they doing there.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by respectfully: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by SeriouslySense(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Its pointless, They cannot win Russia, Russia will be stopped later on the mountains of Israel. For now Russia will keep winning until but its very likely its new reign will be shattered on the mountains of Israel. Jesus is coming soon, i dont think we will be here to see the massive deaths in the world.

The supernatural defeat of the Russian forces and its allies may be the event that clears way for the Antichrist and false peace treaties.

They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by F117nighthawk: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
They want to desperately earn foreign currency at all cost, I guess they are spending the money where they are now. Everybody want to leave Nigeria because of the bad economic situation, how will I leave Nigeria for a war ravaged country all because I want to earn hard currency

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by pansophist(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
According to the data 85 Nigerians arrived after heeding the call from Kiev to join a “foreign legion” to defeat Russia. 38 have been killed fighting, while 35 returned to Nigeria with 12 still fighting.

grin grin grin

Foolish Nigerians, your life were so useless that you decided to sacrifice it for the dying western empire. An empire that have enslaved your ancestors and suffocating you through their hegemony and imperialism.

I got no pity to give. The smart one returned, the Foolish one will die off. That's the rule of the game

16 Likes

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by naija4life247: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
ManirBK:
I dey laugh..
It's foolishness to go and die in a war that has nothing to do with you
Imagine Russia facing those countries that fought against them after settling with Ukraine

Russia will face Biafra nah. Because no Yoruba man or Hausa/Fulani is as stupid as going to put mouth inside wetin no concern am. Now that Putin has sacrificed them to tbe Russian Ogun and Sango, they will meet Abacha and Mobutu Sese Seko in Hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by kingyakos: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Who send dem...
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by gambojimeta: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
ABSOLUTE BUNKUM, ARE THEY SAYING THAT THE FOREIGN FIGHTERS HAVE THEIR VARIOUS NATIONAL I.D'S ATTACHED TO THEIR UNIFORMS THAT HELPED THEM TO IDENTIFY THEIR DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES ?

2 Likes

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by ericmani: 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
ManirBK:
Na volunteer dey go do there na why payment in their own land

Of course they will get paid to fight.

1 Like

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by iHart(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
ManirBK:
another source https://platformsafrica.com/2022/06/19/38-nigerian-fighters-killed-in-ukraine-reports/
a source that quoted the first source is a fake source

3 Likes

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Originalsly: 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hmmm.... I can't think why a Black would volunteer to fight for people who do not like Blacks. I wouldn't be surprised if most killed were killed by friendly fire.... and most returning were used to .are toilets and fetch poo.

1 Like

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Transcriber: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
OluwafuntoAK:
Get your pvc
who you wanna vote?
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Hamziyah(m): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
A brother in the military once told me he's being readied to go to ukraine, i thought he's lying.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by kingyakos: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Its pointless, They cannot win Russia Russia will be stopped later on the mountains of Israel.

The supernatural defeat of the Russian forces and its allies may be the event that clears way for the Antichrist and false peace treaties.

Antichrist started since year 2000
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by ponishah: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
ManirBK:
I dey laugh..
It's foolishness to go and die in a war that has nothing to do with you
Imagine Russia facing those countries that fought against them after settling with Ukraine
Just like being slaughtered daily by Fulani headsmen terrorist

1 Like

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by LegendHero(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
I no get any RIP to waste o.

Akuntukun won lona orun.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Ajlee54321: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
VirileNelly2420:
Am sorry to say I find it hard to believe dis.

Plz u people should not end up instigating issues between Naija and Moscow with unfounded rumblings.
U dey fear ���
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Tvoice: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dem never fight dia own enemies finish na another person own dem wan kon fight ? Ano understand
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Unshackled: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
ManirBK:
those soldiers sent to Ukraine to fight must be southerners because north don't want to loose their army o
and you think they are Nigerian soldiers?
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Moh247: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol

No RIP to waste... Na hustle and long throat kill them
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Originalsly: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hmmm.... why would a Black volunteer to fight for people who do not like Blacks? ... I'm almost sure those who returned were tired digging toilets and fetching poo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by SeriouslySense(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
I dont know about that, i think, the world will know him, when when he guarantees the seven year peace treaty with Israel.
kingyakos:

Antichrist started since year 2000
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by infofta(m): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Russian propaganda machine to deter other fighters from joining. How did they know the exact figures.

Special military operation will soon be a year old. No end in sight with so many deaths.

1 Like

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Obi is our man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially / Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.