Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting (51753 Views)

Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting / Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by modsfucker: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Unshackled:
and you think they are Nigerian soldiers?

No mind his crude mentality.

1 Like

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Fearjah: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
they thought war are like BIA (Brothers in arms) or war film.

if you're a gamer, just play battlefield 5 or COD vanguard and connect your console to a home theater.
concentrate on the game and at a point you'll get lost in the game.
some said such games are traumatizing to the players.
that's half of what a real war looks like.
imagine not knowing when and where the next Russian shell will land.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Kelvin3476: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
ANYBODY THAT TOOK RUSSIA SERIOUS AFTER THIS KIDDY UPDATE MUST COME FROM A DEAD BRAINED FAMILY.
COMMON PROPAGANDA RUSSIA CANNOT CONJOUR.

1 Like

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Toktee(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by meobizy(f): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Some people love war so this is not news. Why did the cowards run back?
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Bobbiee: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
GLORY TO RUSSIA. ALL HEIL VLADIMIR PUTIN!
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by RaptorX: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
If this story is true,then those fvcking slaves deserves to rot in hell. I hope some of the remaining 12 are captured alive, so they can experience firsthand what Russia does to criminal mercenaries.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by sweetgala(m): 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
ManirBK:
I dey laugh..
It's foolishness to go and die in a war that has nothing to do with you
Imagine Russia facing those countries that fought against them after settling with Ukraine

I doubt those Nigerians are Mercs more likely conscripted into the army after the invasion. Those are likely the Nigerians resident in Ukraine or those who couldn't escape out of the conflict areas.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by riczy(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
ManirBK:
And they couldn't volunteered to fight our own Boko Haram
they are fighting for other nations because of d bag!
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by pegix(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin
Olatunji1929:
Russia should put it in their body wotowoto they are members of bokoharam
grin grin grin grin
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by haffaze777(m): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
They should rot in hell for all I care,I don't know what concern them with Russia and Ukraine.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by vincentbravo(m): 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fake News
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by OyinO: 1:09am On Jun 22, 2022
They are phools. Spits on their wasted corpses. They died in vain. These are the Nairalanders who will rubbish Nigerian Military but go and die for a useless Nation that wants to welcome Russian arch enemies to its soil so as to besiege, tame, and when the need arises, cage and attack Russia to a defeat and surrender.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by bigcasava1(m): 2:37am On Jun 22, 2022
Is still better than dieing for Nigeria
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by pacespot(m): 2:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Imagine for a black man to leave his country in Africa and go and die in a foreign racist country that doesn't even consider you as equal as a mercenary. Upon the close tie between China and Russia, i never heard of any Chinese fighting and dying for the Rus. Racism is self-inflicted in today's world.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by subcbouy: 3:31am On Jun 22, 2022
You can believe Russia propaganda at your peril. Even Russia hasn't disclosed death Russian soldiers to their families let alone Nigerians fighting for Ukraine.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by cl0r0x: 5:01am On Jun 22, 2022
And the Russians were there counting one by one hahaha grin
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Bashoruntolu(m): 8:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Yhu never chop, yhu dey go fight
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Karnice600: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
ManirBK:
I dey laugh..
It's foolishness to go and die in a war that has nothing to do with you
Imagine Russia facing those countries that fought against them after settling with Ukraine
Russia facing every of those countries? SMH
Daydreaming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anger As Appeal Court Sacks 3rd Governor In Opposition Parties In 4 Days / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi / Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.