Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) (44784 Views)

I Am Approaching 40 And Am Scared My Dreams Are Not Realistic / See What A Talented Nigerian Is Designing With Iron Spoons (photos) / 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by Temptee101(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
An amazing talent

Big ups
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by McOluOmo: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Cherish

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by mbahdi(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
E suppose no better for anybody still supporting apc

1 Like

Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by longjosh: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
kiss
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by CheapHomes1: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Seyioluwa11:
They will never appreciate this talented guy
Na portable dem go dey dash money

Even Tinubu believes in portable

Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
EmmanuelEEjike:
I recently came across this guy who draws hyper realistic portraits. It’s amazing how different people have unique talents. I am sure his parents must have persuaded him to stop drawing and focus on academics. Interestingly, he now gets client from abroad who contract him to draw for them.
[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q4UqLbYupA]

He is super talented
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by Sheriman(m): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Migrate to 3D Artist. The world is going digital now bro!! Use Wacom graphics drawing tablet SketchBook Pro and Clip studio paint for your work. It will make your drawing look professional.
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by Biafranodogwu55: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
TALENT BEGAT EDUCATION(showcase your talent then you see people coming to you inorder for you to teach them)

1 Like

Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by Ajilityy: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Upper credit
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by deinmaLoveday: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Great work
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
I need his contact
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by Ekenem123: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
EmmanuelEEjike:
I recently came across this guy who draws hyper realistic portraits. It’s amazing how different people have unique talents. I am sure his parents must have persuaded him to stop drawing and focus on academics. Interestingly, he now gets client from abroad who contract him to draw for them.
[

Pls drop your contact

Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
But all these online apps wey u go just go make ur cartoon pportrait never kill this kind talents
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Crixxx:
People are gifted

You this weyrey somborii,so you have good comment for mouth?
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by bobo65(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Awesome work

Check out arinze arts and Jay arts on ig too

Artist full Naija

Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by alhaji04: 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
senatepresido:
If you analyze this post closely you will discover two important details ... One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative words owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to binary sentences. The second is that even I don't know what I said above
grin
senatepresido:
If you analyze this post closely you will discover two important details ... One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative words owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to binary sentences. The second is that even I don't know what I said above
lolz
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
senatepresido:

You didn't understand but I did. Nice joke.
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by Orobokibo1: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
blazepascal:
Chigbu Joshua is another Goid guy when it comes to drawing
ha he opened his own post
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by Gokoyer1401: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
How can we contact this man?
EmmanuelEEjike:
[

Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by Roniyke1234: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Share his contact or social media accounts, please
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by Benwallt(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
He tried but I don't think he can match this boy. He did this in my presence yesterday, with biro o

2 Likes

Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by EmmanuelEEjike(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Roniyke1234:
Share his contact or social media accounts, please

His contact on instagram is: Ajadudraws

1 Like

Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by christianjoy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Great work
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by Qew1: 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Really
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by OlawaleBammie: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
This one na pictures no be drawing.

Hologram 3D effect, awa naa lo school na embarassed
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beautiful.
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by Gee64: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Man, keep it up.
Don't allow love for kpekus rob you of this talent.
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by DLuciano: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
DanceVille:
Creativity at its very peak shocked shocked shocked

Like this post if you agreed with me that these arts are creatively sketched.
can 'like' be converted to cash?
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by koyyess: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
I hope this isn't the same guy that loves drawing teens and kids having their bath?

He has talent but enough with the kids drawing....it sends pedo vibes.
Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by DanielPat01: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
He is good but I know someone that does this better than him check this out below. The guy in question drew it but I can't remember his name now.

Now look at this, this beats that...

Re: Talented Nigerian Artist That Draws Hyper Realistic Portraits (photos) by cayorday89(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
I know I love art, but person wey hunger dey wire no dey reason art matter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robot Demoted And Fired At A Supermarket In UK After A Week Of Incompetence / Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ / Quick Career Upgrade Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.