Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire (5731 Views)

Did The Roman Empire Invent Christianity? Answers By Chatgpt / Pope Francis Swears-In Peter Okpaleke As Cardinal Of The Roman Catholic Church / CHURCH VS CONGREGATION Congregation Was Yahshua Creation, Church A Creation Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by MindHacker9009(m): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
sonmvayina:
I said it before here that Jesus is a creation of the Roman empire they wanted to eat me up.

Jesus wás created in Nicea on the other of emperor Constantine who wanted a single religion for his empire.

The gospel stories comes from ancient stories about Marduk, Horus. Dimuzi and co..

Christianity started in Egypt as the worship of Serapis

Jesus is not the Jewish Messiah.

The Jews don't have demi gods as part of their religion.

It is a greecoroman concept...others includes persius and Hercules. They are both sons of Zeus and mortal women.

The Jewish Messiah is coming just once, and bringing peace. He is NOT changing Gods commandments.

He is from the line of David through Solomon his son.

The two genealogies in Mathew and luke cannot produce a Messiah,

Jesus is an IDOL.

RUN FROM HIM..

This is the BIG TRUTH

5 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by AntiChristian: 6:29am On Jun 21, 2022
Hmmm!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 6:43am On Jun 21, 2022
MindHacker9009:
This is the BIG TRUTH
The big fat convenient truth, made is to deceive that Constantine created Yahshua Ha Mashiach

AntiChristian:
Hmmm!
My dear beloved Muslim brother friend, I know that sort of hmmmed sigh.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Preach

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
NNTR:
The big fat convenient truth, made is to deceive that Constantine created Yahshua Ha Mashiach

My dear beloved Muslim brother friend, I know that sort of hmmmed sigh.

Trinity is a creation of the church fathers

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

Hmmm!

OK you don't want to talk shey?
Well if Jesus never existed then it simply means Muhammad and his Qu'ran nah lie o because Qur'an mentioned Jesus over 20 times! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maynmann:
Trinity is a creation of the church fathers

NNTR:
Learn to be honest, because, no where have I typed Gods.

I know of only one God

Your carnal mind prevents you from seeing things like that in the bible

Yes, because Jesus is the spoken Word of God, aka Logos, the creative order, and that Logos became human and lived among us.

Thought the doctrine was invented by the RCC, I wouldnt necessarily say, that trinity is a scam, because it is relevant in the 3 dimensions settings, that we currently are operating in.

Celestial beings arent limited to 3 dimensions as we terrestrial beings are, and so God, who is Spirit, too isnt limited to trinity, as God is infinity. This is evident, when He told Moses the famous line: I AM that I AM, or I AM .... to the nth power, aka infinity

Let him try

Deuteronomy 6:4
'“Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God,
the LORD is one.
'

God is one, 'each other' used up there, is one, signifying that there is only a one number God, not Gods. Plurality e.g. Gods, doesnt come into play here

Do not confuse the diversity of God to equate to be Gods

Though the triune Godhead will eternally exist in the bible, the word trinity is not explicitly mentioned in it, because trinity is not a terminus for God. God is trinity and more, God is infinity

We currently are subjected to the limits of three dimensional existence, so the Godhead needs expressed in anything not less than three dimensional

NNTR:
Trinity, is fit for purpose and albeit, the word itself, is non existent in the bible, the word, nonetheless, is used informally to describe the mysterious and fascinating distinguishing features of the infinite incorporeal, powerful, supreme, supernatural, influential, phenomenon Entity known as God

OK, I confess. Which is, I lied, when I alluded that, its a fact, we live in a three dimensional world. Thats not completely true because we actually, do live in a 3+1 dimensional existence, and I hope from that observation, its seen to be ludicrous to think, this God, in the real sense of His unparalleled Majesty, Serene Highness, Glory, Greatness, Matchlessness etc is subjected or limited to trinity, talkless of, a 3+1 dimensional existence

God always employs whatever we are used to, what we are familiar with, to attract our interest or attention with, uses them to transmit, share or exchange information or ideas with us. Now every physical thing on earth is represented, is identifiable with three metrics, which are: length, breadth and height, or distance, width and depth even latitude, longitude and altitude, but if you throw time, in the mix, you have the a 3+1 dimensional existence. Right now, you dont need me to say that, God is not subjected to time, and meaning, God is timeless

There is more to trinity. Trinity is a bus stop, not the bus terminus, but some jump off at the bus stop, instead of waiting to get off at the bus terminus. Is it no wonder, why the word, trinity, by divine providence, is absent in the whole of the bible.

I AM, that I AM, is signifies infinity. It imports infinitude, indicates endlessness. God can not fit, cant be squashed or roughly pushed into a trinity box and stay indefinitely in it . There is a time and place for trinity. It happens that such a time, like that, is now

Trinity does not stop God manifesting Himself in 3 ways, now, if especially, thats how our ecosystem exists and operates, then so be it. Bring it on.

Thank you very much for being a rich old good sport. Really enjoyed and loved the discussion, we eventually in the last two or so episodes got to have. We should make a habit of it more, loll.

It blows my mind that, you harbour an unholy trinity of bondage: fear, hatred and ignorance.

See that trinity is expressed everywhere around you that you care to look at

1. Is the word trinity in the bible?
2. Is there a sense of the Holy Trinity in the bible?

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
NNTR:

It blows my mind that, you harbour an unholy trinity of bondage: fear, hatred and ignorance.

See that trinity is expressed everywhere around you that you care to look at

1. Is the word trinity in the bible?
2. Is there a sense of the Holy Trinity in the bible?

And not to forget Tertulian is a montanist
Bwahahahah

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
NNTR:
Trinity, is fit for purpose and albeit, the word itself, is non existent in the bible, the word, nonetheless, is used informally to describe the mysterious and fascinating distinguishing features of the infinite incorporeal, powerful, supreme, supernatural, influential, phenomenon Entity known as God

There is more to trinity. Trinity is a bus stop, not the bus terminus, but some jump off at the bus stop, instead of waiting to get off at the bus terminus. Is it no wonder, why the word, trinity, by divine providence, is absent in the whole of the bible.

I AM, that I AM, is signifies infinity. It imports infinitude, indicates endlessness. God can not fit, cant be squashed or roughly pushed into a trinity box and stay indefinitely in it . There is a time and place for trinity. It happens that such a time, like that, is now

Trinity does not stop God manifesting Himself in 3 ways, now, if especially, thats how our ecosystem exists and operates, then so be it. Bring it on.

Maynmann:
And not to forget Tertulian is a montanist
Bwahahahah
Who Tertullian Epp? Who montanist Epp?
You're barking up a wrong tree

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
NNTR:

Who Tertullian Epp? Who montanist Epp?
You're barking up a wrong tree

While you are worshipping Constantine gods.

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maynmann:
While you are worshipping Constantine gods.
You love to believe I am worshipping Constantine gods
Even if I am, is it your gods?
Why take panadull for another man's severe pain and headache?
Abeggy shift. I say moooooove.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
NNTR:
You love to believe I am worshipping Constantine gods
Even if I am, is it your gods?
Why take panadull for another man's severe pain and headache?
Abeggy shift. I say moooooove.

Okay, Chrestian. Bwahahahah

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maynmann:
Okay, Chrestian. Bwahahahah
Who Chrestian Epp?
I've been called worst names
Ignore button activated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
NNTR:
Who Chrestian Epp?
I've been called worst names
Ignore button activated

That’s what you are, it’s not a “worst name” bwahahahah

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
NNTR:
The Christianity fiercely defended in the fourth century by Athanasius, has with JW, some similarities, that suggests, there's a relationship between both Athanasius' and JW's christianity, and this being, especially in terms of both having a created, finite nature of Jesus Christ, meaning that, both do not believe in Jesus Christ's divinity and state of being equal to and/or with God the Father

Yes, Christianity, with the full authority of office, was made official under Roman Emperor Constantine's watch

Jesus, in all His physical time on earth was a Judaist and quite a lot MORE than an ordinary Judaist.

Revelation 19:1
'I knelt at the feet of the angel and began to worship him.
But the angel said,
"Don't do that! I am a servant, just like you and everyone else who tells about Jesus.
Don't worship anyone but God.
Everyone who tells about Jesus does it by the power of the Spirit."
'

Revelation 22:9
'But the angel said,
Don't do that! I am a servant, just like you.
I am the same as a follower or a prophet or anyone else who obeys what is written in this book.
God is the one you should worship.
'

If only more Christians properly and correctly read their bibles, there'd be less and lesser Christians

1. What to your understanding is religion?
2. What to your understanding is a religion that's true and pure, that has no fault(s) and no flaw(s)?
3. Give examples of what religion, in number 2 above is, that's true and pure, that has no fault(s) and no flaw(s)

Acts 11:26
' ... the disciples were first called Christians by the Antiochenes.'

The people from Antioch (i.e. the Antiochenes) were who contemptuously gave the disciples the nickname Christians. It might interest you to know what Antioch means, by the time after you've figured out what Antioch means, then you'll understand how much they are affected by the power of their name, and why they nicknamed the disciples, christians

Maynmann:

That’s what you are, it’s not a “worst name” bwahahahah
Mark 8:27-28
'27Then Jesus and His disciples went on to the villages around Caesarea Philippi.
On the way, He questioned His disciples:
“Who do people say I am?”
28They replied,
“Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, one of the prophets.”…
'

You dont use the poxy Chrestian parameter that doesnt apply to me to define me.
You dont tell me what I am and who I am, that power resides with me
Your limited and handicapped perceptions cant define me.
You cant, so dont get trying to define me. Your toxic self, dont decide who I am. I define myself

On top ignore button activated, I am going to shut the door now, woe betide, the demon and its human being host, if dare mention me again on this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
NNTR:

Mark 8:27-28
'27Then Jesus and His disciples went on to the villages around Caesarea Philippi.
On the way, He questioned His disciples:
“Who do people say I am?”
28They replied,
“Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, one of the prophets.”…
'

You dont use the poxy Chrestian parameter that doesnt apply to me to define me.
You dont tell me what I am and who I am, that power resides with me
Your limited and handicapped perceptions cant define me.
You cant, so dont get trying to define me. Your toxic self, dont decide who I am. I define myself

On top ignore button activated, I am going to shut the door now, woe betide, the demon and its human being host, if dare mention me again on this thread

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fear, ignorance and hatred (i.e. the unholy trinity of bondage) made the demon and its human being host, chose one of the worst names in books to try say whom I am bwahahahah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Truth is bitter.
The trinity was created by the early fathers when Roman Christianity was being created.

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
NNTR:

NNTR:
The Christianity fiercely defended in the fourth century by Athanasius, has with JW, some similarities, that suggests, there's a relationship between both Athanasius' and JW's christianity, and this being, especially in terms of both having a created, finite nature of Jesus Christ, meaning that, both do not believe in Jesus Christ's divinity and state of being equal to and/or with God the Father

Yes, Christianity, with the full authority of office, was made official under Roman Emperor Constantine's watch

If only more Christians properly and correctly read their bibles, there'd be less and lesser Christians

Acts 11:26
' ... the disciples were first called Christians by the Antiochenes.'

The people from Antioch (i.e. the Antiochenes) were who contemptuously gave the disciples the nickname Christians. It might interest you to know what Antioch means, by the time after you've figured out what Antioch means, then you'll understand how much they are affected by the power of their name, and why they nicknamed the disciples, christians

We need not tell all the truth, unless to those who have a right to know it all.

Demons and their human host defo have no right to know absolute truths

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
If you have read the history of your religion you won’t need to tell anyone the truth.

Why must history be contradictory to your own specific religion.

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
1. What to your understanding is biblical religion?
2. What to your understanding is biblical religion that's true and pure, that has no fault(s) and no flaw(s)?
3. Give examples of what biblical religion, in number 2 above is, that's true and pure, that has no fault(s) and no flaw(s)

Readership, watch how the above easy peasy lemon squeezy three questions freakily goes unanswered

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
You don’t even know what Bible mean.
The word mean “books” and has been in use as meaning “books” before church fathers created CHRISTIAN bible.

The ignorance LONG

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Drowning and ignoranus demon's doing overtime clutching at straws

Their collective and colossal ignorance is preferable to that dangerous thing, little knowledge. Its not hard not to sympathise with it and its gullible human being host, bawhahahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
“Biblical religion” “Books Religion”
Indoctrination and brainwashing oo. grin

Your “biblical religion” thrives on lies and ignorance

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
The drowning & ignoranus demon doing overtime grasping at straws did reveal to its human being host, that the devil is a liar, and father of lies

What are lies in the father, have becomes convictions in the children, children of doom.

Trust the demon reminded its human being host to give Daddy, a Happy Father's Day shout out, this Sunday passed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
You don’t know what “demon” means, your religion thrives on ignorance and lies.

Indoctrinated sheep

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 4:55am On Jun 22, 2022
Psalm 100:3
'Know that Yahweh, He is God.
It is He who has made us,
and we are His. We are His people,
and the sheep of His pasture.
'

'Know that YHWH [is] God,
He made us, and we are His, His people
—and the flock of His pasture.
'

Mark 5:8-10
'8For Jesus had already said to the spirit,
“Come out of the man, you evil spirit.”
9Then Jesus demanded, “What is your name?”
And he replied, “My name is Legion, because there are many of us inside this man.”
10Then the evil spirits begged him again and again not to send them to some distant place.
'

I just so much loved where https://www.britannica.com reinforced my assertion, that a demon, is term originally meant for a spiritual being that influences a person’s character.

I knew it is a demon(s) influencing our human being host, feeding it with lies, then false evidence appearing real (i.e. fear) ignorance, hatred (i.e. the unholy trinity of bondage)

Double whammy for the goat, being a tool in the devil's workshop, while the demon(s) is/are using the human being host' mind as a playground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50am On Jun 22, 2022
The one and only evidence of Jesus' existence is what all of you are avoiding!

Jesus never asked you to rely on what was recorded either on stone tablets, scrolls, books or internet (soft copy) what Jesus said is:

"You will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be witnesses of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the earth.” Act 1:8

Witnesses are people who present themselves as evidence for what really happened so they may speak up or act in accord with what they're witnessing.
So have you found any group of people practicing what Jesus taught despite the fact that their group also consist of imperfect humans like you and i?

If you can't find such a thing anywhere then forget it Jesus is just a myth but if there's an organization of people from different races throughout the earth humbly submitting to what Jesus commanded despite the fact that they're also imperfect like all of us then you don't need any story to confirm that Jesus of Nazareth is a real Spirit King! Psalms 110:1-3 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 6:23am On Jun 22, 2022
NNTR:
'Know that Yahweh, He is God.
It is He who has made us,
and we are His. We are His people,
and the sheep of His pasture.
'

'Know that YHWH [is] God,
He made us, and we are His, His people
—and the flock of His pasture.
'

Mark 5:8-10
'8For Jesus had already said to the spirit,
“Come out of the man, you evil spirit.”
9Then Jesus demanded, “What is your name?”
And he replied, “My name is Legion, because there are many of us inside this man.”
10Then the evil spirits begged him again and again not to send them to some distant place.
'

I just so much loved where https://www.britannica.com reinforced my assertion, that a demon, is term originally meant for a spiritual being that influences a person’s character.

I knew it is a demon(s) influencing our human being host, feeding it with lies, then false evidence appearing real (i.e. fear) ignorance, hatred (i.e. the unholy trinity of bondage)

Double whammy for the goat, being a tool in the devil's workshop, while the demon(s) is/are using the human being host' mind as a playground

First know what “demon” means before you know what it does.
Indoctrinated sheep.

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 7:54am On Jun 22, 2022
Demons dont sleep under your bed, they sleep in you, inside your head and use your mind as their playground bwahahahaha

Obey the spiritual being (i.e. demon) that's doing overtime, being busy, badly influencing you and further f-ing up your character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 7:56am On Jun 22, 2022
NNTR:
Demons dont sleep under your bed, they sleep in you, inside your head and use your mind as their playground bwahahahaha

Obey the spiritual being (i.e. demon) that's doing overtime, being busy, badly influencing you and further f-ing up your character.

That’s not what demon does, shepherd indoctrinated their sheeps to think that’s what it does, but sheeps don’t know that demon and spirit mean same thing.
Holy Demon!

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2022
I bet thats the sort of lies the unholy demons feed you bwahahahaha

You're even more f-ed up by your demons than I had imagined.

They've got you, just where they want, wrapped around their fingers bwahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Manipulating Mass Psychology. . . I Was In Church On Sunday. . . / Thank God It's Sunday / Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.