Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire (5736 Views)

Did The Roman Empire Invent Christianity? Answers By Chatgpt / Pope Francis Swears-In Peter Okpaleke As Cardinal Of The Roman Catholic Church / CHURCH VS CONGREGATION Congregation Was Yahshua Creation, Church A Creation Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2022
NNTR:
I bet thats the sort of lies the unholy demons feed you bwahahahaha

You're even more f-ed up by your demons than I had imagined.

They've got you, just where they want, wrapped around their fingers bwahahahaha

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Is that what your shepherd told you sheep that demons feed people?
Hope you know what “spirit” means? Olodo

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2022
NNTR:
... woe betide, the demon and its human being host, if dare mention me again on this thread

Goats have a reputation for being dumb, stubborn and misbehaving bwahahahaha

We all have demons but I chose not to feed mine, and dont permit it feed me. As for you, its a banquet thing going on bwahahah

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2022
Sheeps are more dumber LITERALLY.

You can feed your demons? Demons can be fed with what food? is that what your shepherd told you, Sheep!

Mythology lover

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2022
The dumb, stubborn and misbehaving goat doesnt even know its being made a feast of, by the demons bwahahahaha

You're a diet of dust to the devil and your demons bwahahaha

For dust you are, to dust you shall return bwahahahaha

Every myth has a modicum of truth in them. When the truth, seemingly is bitter to hear and often difficult to bear, then employing mythology, makes the medicine go down easier. Mythology have their place and time bwahahahaha

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 10:04am On Jun 22, 2022
NNTR:
The dumb, stubborn and misbehaving goat doesnt even know its being made a feast of, by the demons bwahahahaha

You're a diet of dust to the devil and your demons bwahahaha

For dust you are, to dust you shall return bwahahahaha

Every myth has a modicum of truth in them. When the truth, seemingly is bitter to hear and often difficult to bear, then employing mythology, makes the medicine go down easier. Mythology have their place and time bwahahahaha

What’s the truth in this myth, sheep?

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2022
NNTR:
... woe betide, the demon and its human being host, if they dare mention me again on this thread

You can't handle the truth in the myth, nanny goat

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2022
NNTR:
You can't handle the truth in the myth, nanny goat

It’s you that can’t. Brainwashed sheep
Yahweh is a cannite warrior.
Listen to your logic and follow it

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Humour me, goat. Tell me.

1. What is Yahweh?
2. What does Yahweh mean?
3. What is God's personal name?

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2022
NNTR:
Humour me, goat. Tell me.

1. What is Yahweh?
2. What does Yahweh mean?
3. What is God's personal name?

You mean, Yahweh of shasu tribe
The mythology was not written in English.
What language was your books written in?

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2022
Hasn't a Scooby Do idea.
Ask the demons feasting on you to help you with answering the three easy simple questions.
Now go to hell, and get the f off my mention

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2022
NNTR:
Hasn't a Scooby Do idea.
Ask the demons feasting on you to help you with answering the three easy simple questions.

Has no idea about the Canaanite warrior he’s worshipping. Your religion thrives on ignorance.

Is there no truth in myth again?
Ask from small boy Yahweh what “demon” means

Hell means gehanna a garbage place, your religion thrives on ignorance!
Indoctrinated sheep.

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by Maynmann: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2022
NNTR:
Hasn't a Scooby Do idea.

If you are thinking for yourself and not been a sheep you won’t worship Yahweh of shasu tribe.

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by AntiChristian: 6:29am On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK you don't want to talk shey?
Well if Jesus never existed then it simply means Muhammad and his Qu'ran nah lie o because Qur'an mentioned Jesus over 20 times! cheesy

Of cos Jesus existed. Just not the Jesus that was crucified on a cross or stake! That was God's son, Angel Gabriel or whatever!

That one doesn't exist.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

Of cos Jesus existed. Just not the Jesus that was crucified on a cross or stake! That was God's son, Angel Gabriel or whatever!

That one doesn't exist.

But a Jesus given great miraculous powers to perform so many signs once existed shey? cheesy

Thank you! smiley

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by AntiChristian: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

But a Jesus given great miraculous powers to perform so many signs once existed shey? cheesy

Thank you! smiley

Yeah just like Moses and others!

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

Sure! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by MindHacker9009(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

Moses and others in the Old Testament did not allow other nations to come and occupy Israel and be telling God to forgive the soldiers of their enemies occupying Israel.

No Jesus is a Roman Idol. With all the in Jesus name in Nigeria the country is not getting better. The Europeans that brought Jesus to this country don't keep shouting in Jesus name or allow you to say Jesus at school, at work and anywhere in official places because they know the origin of Jesus. When an African is saying in Jesus name a European sees them as not knowing what they are doing

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Moses and others in the Old Testament did not allow other nations to come and occupy Israel and be telling God to forgive the soldiers of their enemies occupying Israel.
No Jesus is a Roman Idol. With all the in Jesus name in Nigeria the country is not getting better. The Europeans that brought Jesus to this country don't keep shouting in Jesus name or allow you to say Jesus at school, at work and anywhere in official places because they know it's the origin of Jesus. When an African is saying in Jesus name a European sees them as not knowing what they are doing

The Europeans that came with Churches never knew anything about Jesus of Nazareth, they were taught to do what their leaders wanted:

COLONIALISM not CHRISTIANITY.

You yourself can read Jesus' own words in the pages of the Bible {Matt 5:43-48} and know for sure that his own people rejected him because he won't support use of weapons {Matt 26:52} so how come you think the Europeans that came with WEAPONS to intimidate our people have any business with Jesus of Nazareth? smiley

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by sonmvayina(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
No
NNTR:
The drowning & ignoranus demon doing overtime grasping at straws did reveal to its human being host, that the devil is a liar, and father of lies

What are lies in the father, have becomes convictions in the children, children of doom.

Trust the demon reminded its human being host to give Daddy, a Happy Father's Day shout out, this Sunday passed

You have not disproved the OP,

All you need to do is disprove the points raised and show the kind f Messiah god promised them through the prophet..

If you can show me from the Jewish scriptures..then we can take this convo forward..not this rhetoric.

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by sonmvayina(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
NNTR:
Goats have a reputation for being dumb, stubborn and misbehaving bwahahahaha

We all have demons but I chose not to feed mine, and dont permit it feed me. As for you, its a banquet thing going on bwahahah

You just don't want to accept the fact that you have wasted your life believing a lie..

Somewhere in your mind, you know Jesus has an got nothing to do with the Jews or their God...

Well..just do what everybody else does who also came to the realisation. Lean gods commencements and life by them.

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by MindHacker9009(m): 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The Europeans that came with Churches never knew anything about Jesus of Nazareth, they were taught to do what their leaders wanted:

COLONIALISM not CHRISTIANITY.

You yourself can read Jesus' own words in the pages of the Bible {Matt 5:43-48} and know for sure that his own people rejected him because he won't support use of weapons {Matt 26:52} so how come you think the Europeans that came with WEAPONS to intimidate our people have any business with Jesus of Nazareth? smiley

His own people rejected Him because thy knew He was a FAKE idol created by the Roman Empire occupying Israel at the time and His is not their messaih God has promised them.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
NNTR:
The big fat convenient truth, made is to deceive that Constantine created Yahshua Ha Mashiach

My dear beloved Muslim brother friend, I know that sort of hmmmed sigh.

sonmvayina:
You just don't want to accept the fact that you have wasted your life believing a lie..

Somewhere in your mind, you know Jesus has an got nothing to do with the Jews or their God...

Well..just do what everybody else does who also came to the realisation. Lean gods commencements and life by them.
Like seriously, really, that Yahshua Ha Mashiach has got nothing to do with the Jews or the universal God...?

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by NNTR: 12:34am On Jun 24, 2022
MindHacker9009:
His own people rejected Him because thy knew He was a FAKE idol created by the Roman Empire occupying Israel at the time and His is not their messaih God has promised them.
John 1:9-14
'9The one who is the true light, who gives light to everyone, was coming into the world.
10He came into the very world He created, but the world didn’t recognize Him.
He came to His own people, and even they rejected Him.
12But to all who believed Him and accepted Him, He gave the right to become children of God.
13They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan,
but a birth that comes from God.
so the Word became human and made His home among us.
He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness.
And we have seen His glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son.
'

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

I just so love NL, because its very good at documenting ignorances

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by MindHacker9009(m): 12:59am On Jun 24, 2022
NNTR:
John 1:9-14
'9The one who is the true light, who gives light to everyone, was coming into the world.
10He came into the very world He created, but the world didn’t recognize Him.
He came to His own people, and even they rejected Him.
12But to all who believed Him and accepted Him, He gave the right to become children of God.
13They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan,
but a birth that comes from God.
so the Word became human and made His home among us.
He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness.
And we have seen His glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son.
'

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

I just so love NL, because its very good at documenting ignorances

To show your ignorance the passages you quoted were not written by Jesus or His disciples but by the Roman Empire about two thousand years ago to control your mind today. The Europeans have abandoned Jesus many centuries ago because they know Jesus is an Idol created by the Roman empire.

Your mind has been conditioned to believe the Jesus idol the european forcefully imposed on your forefathers just as they created Nigeria and forced you and your forefathers to become Nigerians which your forefathers were forced to accept and you today have no say in it and today you just believe you're Nigerian just as you believe in the Jesus idol created by the Roman Empire forced on your forefaters.

Your ignorance is too much!
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:00am On Jun 24, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Whether his people rejected him or not the first question you need to answer:
Was there any first century Jew named "Jesus of Nazareth" whose followers claimed he is the Messiah?
YES or NO. smiley
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by AntiChristian: 6:24am On Jun 24, 2022
MindHacker9009:

No Jesus is a Roman Idol. With all the in Jesus name in Nigeria the country is not getting better. The Europeans that brought Jesus to this country don't keep shouting in Jesus name or allow you to say Jesus at school, at work and anywhere in official places because they know it's the origin of Jesus. When an African is saying in Jesus name a European sees them as not knowing what they are doing

You're right here o!

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:40am On Jun 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

You're right here o!

Typical Muslim! cheesy

Do you believe there was a Jesus Christ whom God gave powers to perform great miraculous works like Moses?

YES or NO! cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by AntiChristian: 6:41am On Jun 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Typical Muslim! cheesy

Do you believe there was a Jesus Christ whom God gave powers to perform great miraculous works like Moses?

YES or NO! cheesy

What he said that I said was right is right! He didn't say what you are saying!
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

What he said that I said was right is right! He didn't say what you are saying!

My Muslim friend, you need to be sincere with yourself when diving into this type of issues.
I know you're a Muslim and you people are easily manipulated without you suspecting a single thing.

MindHacker is only using the stories to blur your senses your senses, the main purpose of his thread is to convince you that God never sent Jesus of Nazareth.

That's why i asked:

Remember your Qu'ran confirmed that Jesus was a prophet (Messiah) sent to the Jews and that God supported this first century Jewish man with supernatural GIFTS to perform great miraculous works like Moses.

So answer that question first so you can see clearly what MindHacker really had in mind! wink
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by MindHacker9009(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Whether his people rejected him or not the first question you need to answer:
Was there any first century Jew named "Jesus of Nazareth" whose followers claimed he is the Messiah?
YES or NO. smiley

NO! It was the Roman Empire that turned their idol to look like the Messiah and that was why the Jews rejected Him

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Creation Of The Roman Empire by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2022
MindHacker9009:

NO! It was the Roman Empire that turned their idol to look like the Messiah and that was why the Jews rejected Him

So according to your findings the Qu'ran lied, saying God sent a Jesus to perform miraculous works in the first century, right? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? / Proclaim The Lord's Death - Joseph Prince / Polygamy Is Not Sinful! A Biblical Defense

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63