Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike (2749 Views)

ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 / No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU / ASUU To Suspend Strike After Closed Door Meeting With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by Adonis86(m): 12:16am On Jun 21, 2022
The Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu has said the prolonged strike by members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) would be called off next week.

Adamu made this assertion in Abuja while speaking with the Senate Committee on Tertiary Institutions and TETFund.

The minister said the executive arm of the government had begun schemes to make sure the demands of the 2009 ASUU-FGN agreement are met. Reacting to this, the Chairman of the Senate Committee, Jibrin Barau lauded the Minister of Education for his efforts in restoring peace between the federal government and ASUU and ensuring the industrial action is brought to an end.

Members of the ASUU commence their industrial action in February 2022 due to the inability of the federal government to meet their demands.
https://l.kphx.net/s?d=5680798601286550691&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tVVM

2 Likes

Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by Adonis86(m): 12:18am On Jun 21, 2022
Until ASUU leadership decides, strike continues.
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by doggedfighter(f): 12:19am On Jun 21, 2022
Mad government undecided
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by VirileNelly2420: 12:49am On Jun 21, 2022
E better b true o...
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by Harrykn: 2:23am On Jun 21, 2022
ASUU SM dey use night plan lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by sinkhole: 6:56am On Jun 21, 2022
VirileNelly2420:
E better b true o...
Na FAKE news, but small truth dey inside cheesy
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by Voldoz: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2022
Am not sure but I know for sure the strike will be called off soon. My problem now is not the end of strike but the workload waiting for me in school.

5 Likes

Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2022
Every week same news, wetin person go believe.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by sinkhole: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Every week same news, wetin person go believe.
Better go dey look for your books, schools are resuming very very soon!

1 Like

Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by Lastbornbuns: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2022
Voldoz:
Am not sure but I know for sure the strike will be called off soon. My problem now is not the end of strike but the workload waiting for me in school.
Omo ehn. All the assignments I shelved as soon as they announced strike cry cry and na exam period be this
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by Lastbornbuns: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2022
sinkhole:
Soon no de finish with ASUU and FG wahala. We want concrete date

2 Likes

Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by sinkhole: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

concrete date like that prophet? grin You may not get that, but soon and very soon, we shall all see the Lord cheesy
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2022
Voldoz:
I just dey reason my 2carry overs
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

Omo ehn. All the assignments I shelved as soon as they announced strike cry cry and na exam period be this
Una vc dey smoke
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by Lastbornbuns: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
sinkhole:
concrete date like that prophet? grin You may not get that, but soon and very soon, we shall all see the Lord cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by Lastbornbuns: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kaiair:

Una vc dey smoke
Eh
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
sinkhole:
Very soon, yeah very soon.
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kaiair:
You go cross that bridge...

1 Like

Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

Soon na, abi you no know how long soon dey take.
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by GualaGuala(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
H
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by Bimpe29: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
May it become a reality.
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by Efeboyi: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kaiair:

Hahaha... The lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by stamapro(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Let your next week be next week
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by GoldenGTV(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Voldoz:

Pele, naa everywhere
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by tjfulloption(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Adonis86:
Until ASUU leadership decides, strike continues.

I can see this one no wan go back to class.
Lectures resume next week weda you lyk it or not. grin
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Set To Suspend Strike by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
stamapro:
Let your next week be next week
Next week also have next month in it, depending on the next week they choose.

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Part Time Programme - Your Experience / When Will Uniben Pgd Forms Be Out / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Post Utme+hnd Form Stil On Sale,grab Urs Nw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.