Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Listen To New Beyonce “break My Soul” - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To New Beyonce “break My Soul” (286 Views)

New Beyonce Single “break My Soul” To Drop At Midnight / Download Mp3: Gyc – Break My Heart Ft Mima / Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen To New Beyonce “break My Soul” by LetDemKnow(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2022

Beyonce has released the first single “Break My Soul” off her upcoming 7th solo album titled Renaissance. Bey had teased the roll out a day before it’s release, updating her Instagram bio to reference the song.

Break My Soul is the 6th track on Renaissance, and the 16-track project is scheduled to make its full debut on the 29th of July.

Just in case you missed Beyonce’s shoot for British Vogue, you can still check out the stunning photographs HERE.

For now listen to new Beyonce Break My Soul Below. Don’t forget the full Renaissance is already available for pre-sale on Apple Music and other streaming platforms.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/listen-to-new-beyonce-break-my-soul/

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy - It’s Plenty Mp3 Download / P!nk - Irrelevant / Bella Shmurda Performs On Stage With A Skirt�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.