Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:14 PM

Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos (24510 Views)

Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos / Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by ULTIMATEMediaNg: 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Video of the lady making complaints :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THZMiZqjm0A

Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer SP Benjamin Hundeyin confirmed this in a tweet this morning.

The policemen involved in this case have all been identified and are currently at the State Headquarters. All attempts to reach the complainant have proven abortive. We would appreciate any information on how to reach her. DM is always open.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1539133603245957122/photo/1

The Lady took to social media to describe her ordeal at the hands of some ostensibly Nigerian police officers. On her way to Lekki Phase II, the lady said she was robbed by the cops.

According to her, the Policemen pulled over their car at a checkpoint in Lekki Conservation Center and searched their belongings. She gladly handed over her suitcase to the authorities because it contained nothing incriminating. When one of the Policemen questioned what she was doing with weed, she was taken aback.

If she didn't give them N400,000k, they threatened to hand her over to the NDLEA. She ended up giving them N320,000k out of fear.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Fahdiga(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nigerian police is not the world worst police for nothing. They earned it with their actions and inactions

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by TheStakeHolder(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hope they will be prosecuted accordingly!

lipsrsealed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by tillaman(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Throw them all in prison including the pos dude

13 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by playfrank(m): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Parade them let's see their faces
ULTIMATEMediaNg:

Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer SP Benjamin Hundeyin confirmed this in a tweet this morning.
"The policemen involved in this case have all been identified and are currently at the State Headquarters. All attempts to reach the complainant have proven abortive. We would appreciate any information on how to reach her. DM is always open."

The Lady took to social media to describe her ordeal at the hands of some ostensibly Nigerian police officers. On her way to Lekki Phase II, the lady said she was robbed by the cops.

According to her, the Policemen pulled over their car at a checkpoint in Lekki Conservation Center and searched their belongings. She gladly handed over her suitcase to the authorities because it contained nothing incriminating. When one of the Policemen questioned what she was doing with weed, she was taken aback.

If she didn't give them N400,000k, they threatened to hand her over to the NDLEA. She ended up giving them N320,000k out of fear.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by darthv: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Theives

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by seborrhic: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Inasmuch as the police have done a marvelous job arresting the corrupt police officers,I find the lady's story to be emblemished to possibly justify why she patted with ₦320k.
That Nigerian policemen,as corrupt as they are,would intimidate and extort a Nigerian LADY with a mere accusation of possession of weed,I find extremely difficult to believe and don't believe.
Nigerian policemen are quite circumspect of even extorting ladies with proven,serious criminal acts,talkless of mere accusation of weed.
Even a man found in possession of weed,not even mere accusation or planted,would hardly part with that huge sum
There is more to this story the lady is not saying,I can bet anything.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Tobi890: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Trenches don carry me come back Nairaland grin grin angry wink cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by SouthSouth1914: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
They should deal with the officers and leave the girl alone! Abi the 300k siphoned from the lady is not “STATEMENT” enough?

7 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Chijeep(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Of all mistakes in the country never you make the mistake of not VOTING PETER OBI

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
The policemen involved in this case have all been identified and are currently at the State Headquarters

Good start.
We will follow this case personally till this lady get justice.
Criminal cops giving the good ones among them bad names.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by sevo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
320k at once
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Tvoice: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pisure or I call d same police for u tongue
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by davillian(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nigerian theiflice
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by bigdammyj: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by kelvincoke(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nigeria will soon be great
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by TCD: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
seborrhic:
Inasmuch as the police have done a marvelous job arresting the corrupt police officers,I find the lady's story to be emblemished to possibly justify why she patted with ₦320k.
That Nigerian policemen,as corrupt as they are,would intimidate and extort a Nigerian LADY with a mere accusation of possession of weed,I find extremely difficult to believe and don't believe.
Nigerian policemen are quite circumspect of even extorting ladies with proven,serious criminal acts,talkless of mere accusation of weed.
Even a man found in possession of weed,not even mere accusation or planted,would hardly part with that huge sum
u never jam police na why. Just wait till it happens to you and then you will know she isnt lying.

58 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Johnrake69: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
See if you don't have mind Nigerian police will extort every dime you have on you.

That was how I was picked up at Okota round about. They kept insisting on knowing who I was and what I do for a living. I mentioned my company but they were not satisfied that they needed ID from my company. I told them there's no law in Nigeria that says I must have a work ID. I have given you my driver's license.

Then, the idiot jumped into my car. And insisted I go to the station with him. And I asked him if I was under arrest so I can call my lawyer and he said no. Then I refused moving my car. We created a scene then one of his seniors came like he wanted to settle us begged me to go to the station with him which I did.

I got there and my care was ransacked. Ofcourse they didn't find anything. Their Boss came out and was shouting that I'm the one proving stubborn that today he's going to investigate my company.

Forcefully collected my phones. When he didn't find anything he started asking me if I my company pays tax that he can hand me over to Firs. I was just laughing and told him let's go to FIRS.

At the end he took me to a room where there's AC and started preaching friendship to me. That we can be friends and that why was I proving stubborn like I have done something wrong. Last last he gave me my car keys and I left.

Once you panic you're now their maga.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by SmileDance(f): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
seborrhic:
omo me I can't follow policemen to station if I have another option o, there are cases where policemen intentionally arrest ladies and rape them, I will rather part with 400k than risk being raped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Emilokoiyawon: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
cool
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by NoToPile: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
seborrhic:

Have you encountered these people before? Pray you don't.

The mistake she made was to give him her bag.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by OluwafuntoAK(f): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
This police men sha
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Majesty33(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Still wonder how ignorant people are about these criminal police people. You allowed them search your bag in your absence and planted weed inside. That was what they were about to do to my younger bro but he was smart enough to catch them on time. Never ever allow them search u without your knowledge. They ve led many innocent people to prison.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by gazilion: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
seborrhic:

I wish I can tell some people how foolish they sound

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Gangster1ms: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is why I'm happy whenever they are shot and killed..
Make dem come south east try this abeg na embarassed

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by zolajpower: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:

This story get as e by

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
She didn't state how the weed got into her suitcase,but once I heard it was the police that searched the suitcase,I didn't have to ask questions on how it got there anymore.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Nauttyprof(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
seborrhic:

I pray you don't fall victim. Your analysis won't help you then.

There is more to the story and yet, you didn't reason the part that the lady came out to narrate her experience. If she has something to hide, will she do this? Did your reasoning and analysis fail to cover this aspect?

22 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Dja1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Who jam Naija police jam agbako
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by SegunKola007: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
New update! this is a method I've been using since a couple of days and already made almost $1260

Method is pretty simple and anyone with at least 2 brain cells will be able to use it.

I hope you like it and make bank with it before it gets saturated and patched.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zb03ncdx8cf36fk/G2A%20TimeZone%20Hack.pdfs

This method allows u to get digital items like Amazon giftcards for free, however, the best option is to get the giftcards and then exchange them to Bitcoin.

So:
-> g2a allows u to create max. 2 orders per 24 hours
-> g2a allows u to add max. 5 items to your cart
which means u can get 10 items per day.

Now if u have $500 in Bitcoin to buy 5 giftcards in each order u will be able to get $1000 in Amazon giftcards, and then exchange them to Bitcoin on Paxful for about 70% of their value, which means u get $700 DAILY or sell them to people.

However, if u don't have that much money, u can also use it with $100 and just buy 2x $100 Amazon giftcards per day which means u earn about $140 - $150 daily when u exchange them to BTC on Paxful.

PS: Changing your IP address / E-mail and clearing cookies doesn't work (if u would like to create more orders on g2a). Idk how they detect it but when I try to create 3rd order it always gave me an error and it worked again after 24 hours since my first order.

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pus$$y

Bi$ch we want the smoke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Son Kills His 82-Year-Old Mother In Anambra, Removes Her Eye, Heart For Ritual / Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder / Dasumo & Idi-Araba Boys Clash in Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.