Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Degree Verification From Outside Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Degree Verification From Outside Nigeria (6198 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure / See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss / Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Degree Verification From Outside Nigeria by mycutiepie(f): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2011
Please is there a way I can verify my degree from LASU from outside Nigeria? Is the matriculation number sufficient for verifcation? Thanks so much for your response.
Re: Degree Verification From Outside Nigeria by ETXNG: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2012
hello, there is a new service in Nigeria that enables you verify your degree whether from within the country or outside the country. This service is called "CerVerify" offered by ETX-NG. For more details visit the website www.etx-ng.com.

2 Likes

Re: Degree Verification From Outside Nigeria by ETXNG: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
In addition to verifying degrees and certificates,ETX-NG also provides transcript ordering and delivery service. This enables Nigerian students order their academic transcripts online via the ETX-NG website- www.etx-ng.com ,and have such transcripts delivered to any destination worldwide. This service is easier and faster because it saves student/alumni the time and energy that would ordinarily have been expended.
Re: Degree Verification From Outside Nigeria by segun82(m): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
People, please avoid using this ETX-NG people, better to go, even trek sef to your school to process your transcript yourself. I ordered for a transcript from UNIBEN and after payment, these people said it would take fourteen working days for the transcript to be processed and delivered to a school in Canada. My people, over 30 working days have passed, no transcript delivery; status is still showing 'processing'. And some days ago, they sent me a miserable email that they are still processing it and it will soon be ready, after over 30 working days, not 30 days o, 30 working days. Every other document including references have been submitted except my transcript, and so they haven't made a decision on my admission because of these people. Do not use them if you need your transcript in reasonable time, except of course you order like a year before you need to submit your transcript or else, they will cramp your style bad bad.

2 Likes

Re: Degree Verification From Outside Nigeria by monex(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
ETX-NG is at best unserious and at worst fraudulent.

they fabricate fake statuses. my transcript process is over 5 months old and I have missed an admission window as a result. up till now no transcript has been sent.

Just avoid them if you can.

1 Like

Re: Degree Verification From Outside Nigeria by bumajay: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
They are not only fraudulent but time-wasters and
going by their terms and conditions, they have
nothing to lose as they will only refund you
25% of your payment despite their own shortcomings and inability to perform
https://www.etx-ng.com/term-of-use-and-privacy-policy
- a trap for unsuspecting subscribers

1 Like

Re: Degree Verification From Outside Nigeria by olsrach: 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Please my people,i beg you all in the name of God,dont use ETX NG for transcripts especially if your school is UNIBEN or another federal institution,I paid about 20k to send mine to uni assist germany for a masters program and its been a year plus now and its still pending,these wicked pathetic people have almost ruined my life and future plans!

1 Like

Re: Degree Verification From Outside Nigeria by sotall(m): 9:25pm On May 06, 2017
these ETX people have scammed me oooo
Re: Degree Verification From Outside Nigeria by 4uabiodun(m): 11:22am On May 24, 2017
olsrach:
Please my people,i beg you all in the name of God,dont use ETX NG for transcripts especially if your school is UNIBEN or another federal institution,I paid about 20k to send mine to uni assist germany for a masters program and its been a year plus now and its still pending,these wicked pathetic people have almost ruined my life and future plans!

Bros, this your own of over a year sends chills down my spine. My own request for my transcript from OAU is just about 3 months and already the delay is about spoil things.

(1) (Reply)

Moremi Roof Blown Away / Difference Between Reference Letter And Letter Of Attestation / When Is The Jamb Change Of Course And Change Of Institution Form Closing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.