Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Itel P200 Power Bank Disconnected - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel P200 Power Bank Disconnected (727 Views)

A Line With No Revenue-generating Capacity In 1 Year Will Be Disconnected - MTN / It Seems Glo Has Even disconnected itself before the NIN Deadline / Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel P200 Power Bank Disconnected by Ishoola: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hey,

I bought a new itel P200 star 20000mah power bank from itel official store on Jumia ng, the power bank was received yesterday and fully charged for testing.

I run down my phone battery to Zero percent and plug on power bank, it charges from zero percent to 88 percent, when I check on the phone I noticed the cable was well fixed and get disconnected, I tested it on my friends phone it charges for 2 minutes and get disconnected too.

It has full charged as Indicated on the light indicator.

Could it be that the power bank is Fake or I am missing something.

Anyone with similar experience please
Re: Itel P200 Power Bank Disconnected by Ishoola: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Itel P200 Power Bank Disconnected by PlaysNigeria: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
probably has a faulty board or most likely fake sad
Re: Itel P200 Power Bank Disconnected by WhisperedNoise: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Return it to Jumia ASAP. It might have a fault from the factory.
Re: Itel P200 Power Bank Disconnected by Ishoola: 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
WhisperedNoise:
Return it to Jumia ASAP. It might have a fault from the factory.
I guess so too.
Re: Itel P200 Power Bank Disconnected by Deelaw(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Ishoola:
Hey,

I bought a new itel P200 star 20000mah power bank from itel official store on Jumia ng, the power bank was received yesterday and fully charged for testing.

I run down my phone battery to Zero percent and plug on power bank, it charges from zero percent to 88 percent, when I check on the phone I noticed the cable was well fixed and get disconnected, I tested it on my friends phone it charges for 2 minutes and get disconnected too.

It has full charged as Indicated on the light indicator.

Could it be that the power bank is Fake or I am missing something.

Anyone with similar experience please

Pls is it the one of the N4,600 promo sold by Tdelight phones on jumia?
Re: Itel P200 Power Bank Disconnected by Ishoola: 5:08am On Jun 23, 2022
Deelaw:

Pls is it the one of the N4,600 promo sold by Tdelight phones on jumia?
No, from itel official store
Re: Itel P200 Power Bank Disconnected by Deelaw(m): 10:41am On Jun 23, 2022
Ishoola:

Ofcourse they wrote official store, but when you scroll down after comments, the true seller name is revealed. If u don't see the "brand name" store, then it's not directly from them.

This is one unfortunate system they just adopted.
Re: Itel P200 Power Bank Disconnected by Deelaw(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Ishoola:

But was it the N4,600 promo? Cos i ordered too

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 12i Vs Samsung Galaxy A23: Key Features And Spec Overview / Iphone 11 Pro Max / Please Suggest A Good Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.