Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy (32275 Views)

Why I Resigned As Minister Of Power - Barth Nnaji / EFCC Raises Task Force Against Dollarization Of Economy / Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Maxymilliano(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Business magnate Ned Nwoko has stated that the presidential flag bearer of the Labour Party, Peter Obi lacks the structure required to lead the country

Speaking in a BBC interview on Tuesday, Mr Nwoko praised the former Anambra state governor’s demeanour in the business sphere

“Peter Obi is a good man and has impressed me. When he came to London he came alone. He’s a capitalist, a big-time player in the business world, and conservative in how he handles things, ‘ he said

“I will like him back in PDP, he will do well as Minister of Economy, and he will help us turn around Nigeria’s economy.

The former House of Representatives member also noted that certain factors in the Labour Party would hinderObi from unseating the ruling the party

“Labour Party does not have the structure to win but they have a support base. He’s a popular candidate but cannot become president because he does not have the structure.

As a president, you must have the majority of the Labour Party in the House of Representatives and Senate.

“Many things in Nigeria will work against the emergence of a president under the Labour party, It wouldn’t happen.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/21/peter-obi-will-be-better-suited-as-minister-of-economy-says-ned-nwoko/

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Fahdiga(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dear Ned, millions of Nigerians will disagree with what you postulated. This movement is bigger than Obi himself. It is the masses vs the elites who have subjugated them for long and I'll advise that since you are contesting for the Senate, don't make the voters in your senatorial zone to hate you because of this singular topic. Nigerians have unanimously agreed that Peter Obi is the best man for the job and no one except God can stop him. My advice to you as a friend

653 Likes 66 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Quest7777: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
At least he acknowledged that PO has the prowess to turn the economic fortunes of Nigeria around.

See, With Atiku/Tinubu as President, it will be Business As Usual & things will continue to degenerate & get worse.
Of all the aspirants, PO offers the platform for a People's Revolution which is the only thing that can salvage this country. Such revolution does not need structure to succeed.

So Be Obidient, Choose the Key & Emancipate Yourself... kiss

296 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by MMWandali: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Everyone is entitled to have his/her opinions
Fine, time will tell,
No bitterness

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by helinues: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin

“Labour Party does not have the structure to win but they have a support base. He’s a popular candidate but cannot become president because he does not have the structure".

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Freedom34: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lolz.....how was d 'economy' of anambala during (and after) his 8-year stint as governor biko?

An African proverb says: ""Look at the cloth/dressing of d person who promises to cloth u first b4 u start to rejoice"
cool

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by PresidObi: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
If only ned Nwoko knows how many thousands of people are obtainingvor changing their polling units today, he will be afraid.

No, we are not tripping out to register just because Peter Obi is good for the finance ministry, we are all hoping that Peter Obi becomes the president of Nigeria. We wont take any other post than the one that will help every Nigerian become great again.

228 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
cool
Get your PVCs folks. This tailless standing lizard is yet to understand the coming Tsunami. It's over for the old brigade. We coming like Bulldozer.

165 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Dreal1247: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
And you commissioner for polygamy aka children abuser.
Some people who are supposed to be shinning Peter Obi's shoes just because of the poor Government system are now teaching him what to do.

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by helinues: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Dear Ned, millions of Nigerians will disagree with what you postulated. This movement is bigger than Obi himself. It is the masses vs the elites who have subjugated them for long and I'll advise that since you are contesting for the Senate, don't make the voters in your senatorial zone to hate you because of this singular topic. Nigerians have unanimously agreed that Peter Obi is the best man for the job and no one except God can stop him. My advice to you as a friend

Are you referring to Soro Soke youths a.k.a End SARS looters?

May I remind you that those ones would prefer to watch BBA on election day than going out to vote.

You guys need to redo your calculations

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Fahdiga(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

May I remind you that those ones would prefer to watch BBA on election day than going out to vote.

It is now obvious to me that you belong to the old generation of looters who wants the status quo to remain. Nigerians are now fed up with what is obtainable in this country hence the reason why everyone except deviants like you are OBIdient

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

A Tsunami is coming your way. Brace yourself o ye Looting Old Brigade Worshiper.

107 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by helinues: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
It is now obvious to me that you belong to the old generation of looters who wants the status quo to remain. Nigerians are now fed up with what is obtainable in this country hence the reason why everyone except deviants like you are OBIdient

Well, Obi would have done better or perhaps done the same as a president but not something extra ordinary. You guys too dey hype this man.. haba

So you guys believe you can change the mindset of millions of Nigerians to vote for Obi? From which region outside SE?

The skull miners joined Amala and ewedu people from SW

Irrespective of the regions in North, na all joined together when it comes to calling them almajiri,poverty headquarters.

SS , LP is an allien Party to them as they have no stake in the party, at least the still have reasonable stakes in Apc and Pdp, so Obi getting 15% votes from any of the SS States mean say him tried when Okowa would be Atiku's VP

Meanwhile, within SE that Obi is from , the political elites are keeping mum about Obi's presidency. Pdp is still rooted in SE cos those who have won the Party ticket would want to win their election and for their presidential candidate to win as well.

Obi could have left Pdp early and build LP earlier from scratch.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Fahdiga(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

Well, Obi would have done better or perhaps done the same as a president but not something extra ordinary. You guys too dey hype this man.. haba

So you guys believe you can change the mindset of millions of Nigeria to vote for Obi? From which region outside SE?

Irrespective of the regions in North, na all joined together nwhen I comes to calling them almajiri,poverty headquarters.

SS , LP is an allien Party to them as they have no stake in the party, at least the still have reasonable stakes in Apc and Pdp, so I I getting 15% votes from any of the SS States mean say him tried .

Meanwhile, within SE that Obi is from , the political elites are keeping mum about Obi's presidency. Pdp is still rooted in SE cos those who have won yhe Party ticket would want to win their election and for their presidential candidate to win as well.

Don't you know politicians? Remember how they deceived GEJ by endorsing him before the election. Wait until that day and you will see many of them that will disappoint Atiku and Tinubu

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by IamWonderful: 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Not even vice president

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by helinues: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Don't you know politicians? Remember how they deceived GEJ by endorsing him before the election. Wait until that day and you will see many of them that will disappoint Atiku and Tinubu

Toh, na waiting matter, just like being optimistic instead of being realistic about it.

Make we wait then

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Switruth: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

So you guys believe you can change the mindset of millions of Nigeria to vote for Obi? From which region outside SE?

Irrespective of the regions in North, na all joined together nwhen I comes to calling them almajiri,poverty headquarters.

SS , LP is an allien Party to them as they have no stake in the party, at least the still have reasonable stakes in Apc and Pdp, so I I getting 15% votes from any of the SS States mean say him tried .

Meanwhile, within SE that Obi is from , the political elites are keeping mum about Obi's presidency. Pdp is still rooted in SE cos those who have won yhe Party ticket would want to win their election and for their presidential candidate to win as well.

Gibberish

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Maxymilliano(m): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ned Nwoko will be best suited for minister for women affairs instead of wasting his time pursuing senatorial ambition

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Isokiscool(m): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Obi is a good man but realistically he cannot win

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Isokiscool(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
helinues:

So you guys believe you can change the mindset of millions of Nigerians to vote for Obi? From which region outside SE?

SS , LP is an allien Party to them as they have no stake in the party, at least the still have reasonable stakes in Apc and Pdp, so Obi getting 15% votes from any of the SS States mean say him tried when Okowa would be Atiku's VP

Meanwhile, within SE that Obi is from , the political elites are keeping mum about Obi's presidency. Pdp is still rooted in SE cos those who have won the Party ticket would want to win their election and for their presidential candidate to win as well.

Simple truth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
No!
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by SenatePresdo(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
In a working society where the president doesn't have all the say, Yes!

In a working National Assembly where the Senate is not rubber stamped and anywhere belle face, Yes!

But in a country where the president is like a God? NO!

HE NEEDS TO BE IN THE HELM OF AFFAIRS IF WE SHOULD EXPECT A POSITIVE CHANGE, NOT AS AN APPOINTED MINISTER THAT WHOSE ACTIONS WOULD BE DIRECTED BY A CLUELESS PRESIDENT.

19 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Emilokoiyawon: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Pandora thief Obi spent 8 solid years as governor of Anambra without transforming Anambra to top state na entire Nigeria he will now transform in 4 or 8 years?

Peter Pandora thief Obi is a fraud. He is going no where. He will return to his beautiful house in Tinubu's Lagos after Tinubu is inaugurated as president.

Now check out this eboe logic:

when Ganduje was caught with bands of cash, eboes say Ganduje is a thief

When Peter Obi was caught with 250 million naira cash, eboes say Obi is a saint.

God punish the enemies of Nigeria.

484 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by OluwafuntoAK(f): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nina you sabi
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Chukz001(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Obi or nothing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Realist12: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol , in reality he will be a better minister of information , that ministry needs liars . Obi happens to be a passive governor that's been exaggerated by the social media youths... I want us to ask ourselves a question, Asides his tenure as a governor what's his participation in nation building ?, or he just goes back to his family business and comes in another election year ? What's his sacrifice.
Let me tell you why I respect Tinubu.
Tinubu was there in the military era fighting for democracy with his personal money . After his tenure as a governor he continued influencing politicians in the southwest and we all saw how he swept the southwest and positively influenced the growth of those states spreading the progressive ideology. We saw the other southwestern states model Lagos state polices.
I bet you all saw RRS modeled trucks in Osun, OYO etc. Tinubu has done more for the Nigerian society and his mentee are not even in Obi category .
Obi is just good at making up figures for clout.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
“I will like him back in PDP, he will do well as Minister of Economy, and he will help us turn around Nigeria’s economy
Pandora, take to this advice from Nwoko with immediate alacrity.
Atleast you will have hope till then.
Jokers everywhere.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by beerfraud: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary is an orphan
People are using him to catch cruise

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by tillaman(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
sad
Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Obakoolex(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Now the man has aired his opinion which he's entitled to as a citizen of Nigeria, now watch people that belong to another dream country but all of a sudden remember that they are still Nigerian will start attacking this man Ned from every angle because of what he said about their imaginary president.
Peter is a good man no doubt but just like oshibajo but they are not crazy enough to rule this country Nigeria.
'Ole lo mo ese ole to'.....i don't have time to interpret undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nah! For real

Ned has spoken

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Raises Team To Woo Wike, Rivers Governor’s Camp Remain Adamant / Lawan, Goje, Ndume, Adamu Battle For Senate Presidency / Buhari Calls For A Total Sharia In Nigeria (Published 2001)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.