Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:24 PM

As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? (12118 Views)

She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Bluezy13(m): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Jokers up there.
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2022
Thonia69:
grin Clown

Are your parents bi ,confused entity Africans couldn't take anything meaniful from the west na LGBT dem go dey adobt to rubbish the African society more

We can't even track male to female rape we adding more wahala to it, we won't only now be hiding our little daughter's from men but from female rapist too....

You people are messing up the innocent earth with your abomination

Russian who is a white nation doesn't even allow LGBT and a 3world country are embracing it like it's a development

9 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2022
Bluezy13:

Very very.

All my lesbian friends are either married or baby mamas now.

BTW, opening an account on the 18th day of this month and creating threads on lesbians only is a clear indication of self-absorption characterized by depression and inferiority complex due to (1) negligence of the society to admit one's idiotically erotic sexuality, and or (2) quest for accomplices in such act and or (3) loneliness and or (3) such a fellow on a mission to manipulatively disseminate her sexuality and forcing it down the throat of the society.

Unfortunately, all of the numbered reasons are absolutely nonsensical and ineffective.
The society...this particular clime...does not give a damn.
And that's a good thing.
you are a Mentally derailed idiot grin
Who told you that crap
They is no sense, rationality and logic in this your horseshit of a comment grin

All your lesbian friends are either baby mamas or married??! cheesy grin
Married to a man in self deceit to conceal their sexuality in a country were homosexuality is illegal
Baby mamas because they can't see a future or attraction in or with a male figure
So they decide to raise their kids on their own that is a good independent woman,that can cater for herself grin

BTW commenting here with your unsolicited crap of an opinion asserts one thing that it is a clear indication of hallucination combined with insecurity, heterosexual empty priveledge, dejection, brainslessness,little to no self esteem and ignorance due togrin
1) negligence of the society to not correct your empty loony homophobic priveledge and subject your kinds into unbearable capital punishment for being such an ignoramus homophobic dipstick simpleton
2)you feel you want to be a hero of giving unsolicited useless opinion because of the fear that more girls will start coming out of the closet grin
Well I understand your frustrations and depression, it's people like you who have little to no esteem keep being homophobic, in your schizophrenic mindset you feel as if heterosexuality is better than homosexuality
Well if this your useless delusions will give you a sense of your sexual orientation being better than others you can carry on with your delusions but be rest assured you must surely hit the rock soonest
3)such a fellow on a mission to ignorantly disseminate and uphold her one and only sexual orientation that is deemed right by many and forcing it down the throat of homosexuals

Unfortunately all this reason above is absolutely inconsequential, irrelevant and futile because the society.....this particular era.... Lgbtqia folks.....does not give a fvck
And that is the best

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Thonia69:
I'm okay 100%. So you think it's only lesbians that aren't straight or what? I'm bisexual and not a lesbian.
ok I love that smiley wink

4 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Are your parents bi ,confused entity Africans couldn't take anything meaniful from the west na LGBT dem go dey adobt to rubbish the African society more

We can't even track male to female rape we adding more wahala to it, we won't only now be hiding our little daughter's from men but from female rapist too....

You people are messing up the innocent earth with your abomination

Russian who is a white nation doesn't even allow LGBT and a 3world country are embracing it like it's a development

I didn' read what you wrote, because I know it's bullsh*t. It's my sexuality not yours just mind your business. I'm bisexual demisexual and I'm proud of it. mess homophobes!

4 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Mercury12:
Confused set of people.
Lgbt b*llshit people needs their heads examined
you need that head examination because you are not okay grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2022
Thonia69:
I didn' read what you wrote, because I know it's bullsh*t. It's my sexuality not yours just mind your business. I'm bisexual demisexual and I'm proud of it. mess homophobes!
you are on point fucking messed and depressed homophobes grin

3 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
ok I love that smiley wink
grin Cool

3 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Silentgroper(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2022
Thonia69:
angry Why would a lesbian have sex with a man?
Cause a man has a dick and d dick is what naturally goes up in that hole.

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Silentgroper(m): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2022
Thonia69:
I know sex isn't love. I don't think a lesbian needs a man.
All females needs a man.

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Mtchwwww, the op has 4 different accounts here, trying very hard to propagate lesbianism on NL and I was busy wasting my time. My last comment on your threads
offpoint as usual grin
the op has 4 different account??! grin
I swear you are more dumber than a dead brain cells grin
trying very hard to convert a lesbian straight on NL and I was busy replying a dumbo that can't differentiate between the original poster and her fellower grin
Better don't comment on her thread because you are an excrement of a rat and nothing reasonable can ever comeout of a dung like you grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by EricZeal(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2022
Lols but I don collect one lesbian from her partner,the partner wan die
But as a guy for the sake of your sanity stay away from them Sha .
Morrigan008:
Lesbians don't need or desire men in anyway,they don't see a future with them, but they use men as sperm donor or just a se.x to.y simple and short grin
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2022
EricZeal:
Lols but I don collect one lesbian from her partner,the partner wan die
But as a guy for the sake of your sanity stay away from them Sha .
Lols, you are a full-blown buffon grin
You can never collect a lesbian from her partner don't be stupid grin
For the sake of your identity, wellbeing and sanity fly away from them because they will never ever want you slowpokegrin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2022
Silentgroper:
All females needs a man.
I disagree

3 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Silentgroper(m): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2022
All of u faggs are biologically abnormal. It is either d anomaly stem 4rm d brain, u knw some psychological issue or some hormonal thing.. U guys need to be checked up thoroughly. I strongly believe d causative agent of this anomaly will be determined..

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Silentgroper(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2022
Thonia69:
I disagree
Does nut go into a nut, no. What does, a bot.. That how it works with human.. Deeks goes into pussies nd that's natural. Every other way is unnatural.
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 10:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Silentgroper:
Does nut go into a nut, no. What does, a bot.. That how it works with human.. Deeks goes into pussies nd that's natural. Every other way is unnatural.
just because a woman has a vagina does not mean it is meant for male penis, and just because she is a female does not mean she is meant for a male get that to your empty skull grin
If dick goes into pussy why can't deek go into anus moro.n grin
why not receive a prostrate body shaking orgasm with a dick to shut you up for good

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Silentgroper(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
Lols, you are a full-blown buffon grin
You can never collect a lesbian from her partner don't be stupid grin
For the sake of your identity, wellbeing and sanity fly away from them because they will never ever want you slowpokegrin
How does a lesbian determine she's a lesbian without ever having a deek fill her up.

2. U guy dont want men but wear strap on Love Machine to fvck ur fellow lesbian.. Isnt that delusional

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Silentgroper:
Cause a man has a dick and d dick is what naturally goes up in that hole.
what is this moronic dullard vomiting grin
If a man has a dick and d dick is what naturally goes into that hole then you should submit your anus to a guy for servicing since your anus is a hole itself grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 22, 2022
Silentgroper:
This is for straight folks.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2022
Silentgroper:
How does a lesbian determine she's a lesbian without ever having a deek fill her up.

2. U guy dont want men but wear strap on Love Machine to fvck ur fellow lesbian.. Isnt that delusional
you sound so myopic and ignorant grin
Yes we love the penetration because the strapon is designed to fit into the vagina for stimulation
It seems you don't get it,the idea of being a lesbian isn't about how the sexual act is carried out....but who the person is mentally, emotionally, romantically and comfortably having the sexual act with.
Being a lesbian is all in the mind

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Silentgroper(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
what is this moronic dullard vomiting grin
If a man has a dick and d dick is what naturally goes into that hole then you should submit your anus to a guy for servicing since your anus is a hole itself grin
Every part of d body has its function. D nose nd d ear both has a hole but exist for distinctive different purpose, so does d vagina and anus. D vagina is d right hole to accomodate a deek nt d friggin anus. I'm pretty sure u did biology. U can breathe through ur nose but do d same through ur ear? .. See.
As unnatural to stick a dick into an anus is as unnatural as pucci to a pucci. So conclusively, faggs are unnatural. Maybe u guys were made in a secret lab somewhere lol grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Silentgroper:

You clearly don't understand what lesbianism mean. Being a lesbian or gay isn't by choice. I mean you don't just wake up and be all like I want to start fvcking my gender. A lesbian is born that way... She's just attracted to women, just like how you're attracted to women. A strap on Love Machine can be used by a lesbian, doesn't mean they want a man to fvck them.

4 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2022
Thonia69:

I wish our god's where still potent it would have had your hands struck and paralyzed for typing those word's

Is your sexuality have you considered the collective negative effects it has to our society you lot's are sick sleeping with your own gender when you're not mad

3 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Silentgroper(m): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Morrigan008:
you sound so myopic and ignorant grin
Yes we love the penetration because the strapon is designed to fit into the vagina for stimulation
It seems you don't get it,the idea of being a lesbian isn't about how the sexual act is carried out....but who the person is mentally, emotionally, romantically and comfortably having the sexual act with.
Being a lesbian is all in the mind
if an artificial made dick stimulates d vaj then what on freaking earth is d biological designed to do ..

So going by ur analogy, it is safe to say all faggs are mentally deformed.. U see i said it. This whole homosexual thing is a psychological issue. Ur brains doesnt work right nd i believe it can be corrected. But 1st u guys needs to be thrown in a nut house..
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

I wish our god's where still potent it would have had your hands struck and paralyzed for typing those word's

Is your sexuality have you considered the collective negative effects it is to our society you lot's are sick sleeping with your own gender when you're not mad
Collective negative effects like?
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2022
Thonia69:
The best response to homophobes is silence... smiley

Don't let them upset you... Idiots have opinions too...

Most of them want a party so bad... So when two women have sex they feel pained cause they were excluded... grin

3 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Silentgroper(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2022
Thonia69:
You clearly don't understand what lesbianism mean. Being a lesbian or gay isn't by choice. I mean you don't just wake up and be all like I want to start fvcking my gender. A lesbian is born that way... She's just attracted to women, just like how you're attracted to women. A strap on Love Machine can be used by a lesbian, doesn't mean they want a man to fvck them.
The whole point of being sexually attracted to a man is to have his dick inside of u. U say u're attracted to a female but use an artificial male sex organ to satisfy one another. I'm nt sure i'll be able to understand this cause it is just so fvcking illogical.. The thing is, faggs are just messed up psych wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by N2B2: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2022
Thonia69:

I don't agree with the crazies here insulting you for divulging your sexuality in what's supposed to be a regular discussion. But, I don't agree that one is born with their sexuality.

Sexuality — one's sexual preferences and sexual feelings toward others — is developed with age, not assigned at birth.

Silentgroper:
The whole point of being sexually attracted to a man is to have his dick inside of u. U say u're attracted to a female but use an artificial male sex organ to satisfy one another. I'm nt sure i'll be able to understand this cause it is just so fvcking illogical.. The thing is, faggs are just messed up psych wise.

You'd want to kiss a woman (I presume), but you wouldn't want to kiss a man. Why? Is it not the same body part -- lips? Sounds stupid, right? That's how stupid the analogy you offered is.

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Thonia69:

Shut it , lesbianism is learnt the use of biology it's a lie white are using to justify their Madness,

I once did a yahoo scam and I pretended to be a gay ....in the act I tried to also gather data as to why the white people indulge in it

Most often they will tell you they got into it through being rape by a male relative of theirs who they went to live with some who were not in the act messaged me they will like to test how it is and ask how it was like for the first time and after persuading them it is a nice
Experience they will stop replying me because they are having a Rethink about it, cool

The truth is all of them learnt such behaviour on earth sleeping with your own gender is a demonic and a mental illness allowed by the useless American society, it is a mix of political and spiritual activities that birthed the legislation of the law in America and not necessarily biological reasons

The biological reasons are just excuses

The truth is if humans are allowed to do whatever they like everyone will have an excuse for their action including men sleeping with their daughters which is also legal in America law even bestality is legal in the America society

Stop promoting LGBT in Nigeria go to America and do it stop threatening our society with the American Madness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Silentgroper(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Is your sexuality have you considered the collective negative effects it is to our society you lot's are sick sleeping with your own gender when you're not mad
These faggs are no different 4rm those schizophrenic disturbed fellows. They have one thing in common which is they mentally disturbed. They are d actual definition of "many are mad but few are roaming"

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2022
Thonia69:

LGBT is threat to world population country's are already complaining of small population just watch when LGBT is the order of the day

It would spread sexual disease faster and untraceable wait till everyone is fucking everyone regardless of gender and see sexual disease spread like wide fire....

Our children would be faced by rape from all gender this time not man to female rape, but man to man rape , female to female rape

Man to man rape will lead to more bloody crime ,

In the news yesterday a father traced a kidnapper in the us for month's who kidnaped his son and sexually molested him and shot the man in front of live camera, that's what you will be getting in the news everyone decides to bisexual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! / Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / What Big Aunties Did To Us!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.