Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? (12263 Views)

She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Am going to write to seun to stop this LGBT promotion in his site, it is unlawful to our Constitution and a threat to human existence and to our own future children

You all are abomination that should never happen
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
Am giving to write to seun to stop this LGBT promotion in his site it is unlawful to our Constitution and a threat to human existence and to our own future children

You all abomination that should never happen
grin grin Pained mf!

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thonia69:
grin grin Pained mf!

Even Elon musk doesn't support the LGBT and transgender community

Just wait till we sane humans start hanging your heads on stakes and set them ablaze from beneath
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Just wait till we sane humans start hanging your heads on stakes and set them ablaze from beneath
Only insane humans will do that. You're mentally unstable.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Thonia69:
Only insane humans will do that. You're mentally unstable.

You lots are abomination that shouldn't be left to grow in the world
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You lots are abomination that shouldn't be left to grow in the world
your existence is a mistake and you shouldnt be left to breathe at all
You need to be eradicated ASAP grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

lesbianism will keep on existing till infinity
Millions of people are coming out of the closet grin grin grin

You will do nothing but buzz like a strangled housefly in distress grin grin grin grin

Let me remind you that your vain futile words is just a fart in the wind grin grin grin grin
You are making a sound without effect blockhead grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 9:55am On Jun 23, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

empty messed up and depressed nutcase homophobes like you need to be burnt alive so other will learn their lesson

Your own punishment is death by burning
You are hellbound and there is no escape root for you grin grin grin
You will forever be stucked, trapped and burnt in hell forever and you will face the second death maggot grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
Am going to write to seun to stop this LGBT promotion in his site, it is unlawful to our Constitution and a threat to human existence and to our own future children

I had a very good romantic and sexual love entanglement with my Lesbian beauty last night it was so mesmerizing and I was squirting and jetting passionately grin grin grin

We kissed and carrased each other passionately in ecstasy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

do that as soon as possible and make a foolery of yourself grin grin grin cheesy

Infact you are a first class foolish nutcase and a capital blockheaded dunce grin grin grin grin

You messed up and depressed empty homophobes are a disgrace to a rational mind and a decayed feaces that needs to be wiped out completely from the surface of this earth grin

Decayed dung like you grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Mercury12(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Thonia69:
I'm okay 100%. So you think it's only lesbians that aren't straight or what? I'm bisexual and not a lesbian.

Confusion confusion confusion.

You are just a woman that ought to find the next man to copulate with. It is man + woman

Not woman + woman. Or man + man...

But alas you eaten the forbidden fruit presents to you by the snake
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Bamijoko1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Thonia69:
angry Why would a lesbian have sex with a man?

Are u one ??
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by oguns222: 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Morrigan008:
it seems some Lesbians are just bicurious, while some are just experimenting
While a lot won't love to have sex with a man and a few just want to get their vagina stimulated with a natural dick

By the way sex isn't love grin

If you are truly a lesbian, you won't even use a Love Machine, except you are just deceiving yourself
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by oguns222: 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Morrigan008:
a girl who is sexually, emotionally and romantically attracted to her fellow girl smiley

You are sexually attracted to a girl, but still use Love Machine?

You are deceiving yourself
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bamijoko1:

Are u one ??
I'm not one
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by oguns222: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Morrigan008:
Lesbians don't need or desire men in anyway,they don't see a future with them, but they use men as sperm donor or just a se.x to.y simple and short grin

But a lesbian uses Love Machine that looks like a man's dick. You should do away with everyone related to a man. grin

You are deceiving yourself cheesy
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 6:23am On Jun 26, 2022
oguns222:

If you are truly a lesbian, you won't even use a Love Machine, except you are just deceiving yourself
you are a dumbo grin

Vagina stimulation is what they crave for with their Lesbian partner
They use Love Machine because they love having their vagina stimulated and it's the most considerable pole for their hole. grin grin

So in your daft mind you think penetration is only done by men, you must be kidding me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 6:37am On Jun 26, 2022
oguns222:

But a lesbian uses Love Machine that looks like a man's dick. You should do away with everyone related to a man. grin

You are deceiving yourself cheesy
you have repeated your Stupidity about three times grin grin ;

You have a very low opinion of men..you think you are dick. so this is how you have reduced yourself to nothing grin grin grin
Dildos aren't penis grin

Penis have men attached to the other end dildos don't grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2022
oguns222:

You are sexually attracted to a girl, but still use Love Machine?

You are deceiving yourself
let me ENLIGHTEN your INANITY grin

Dildos aren't shaped like penis, they are shaped like shape that penetrates them well
Penis don't own that shape, it just happens to work well so Lesbians can enjoy that shape---without having to be penetrated by, have sexual contact with, or even imagine a man

Some Lesbians love getting penetrated but won't want to be penetrated by a man
and the best general case shape for penetrating their vagina Just happens to be the phallic grin grin
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 26, 2022
Mercury12:

Confusion confusion confusion.

You are just a woman that ought to find the next man to copulate with. It is man + woman

Not woman + woman. Or man + man...

But alas you eaten the forbidden fruit presents to you by the snake
Alright! grin
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Vickho: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Morrigan008:

Dildos aren't shaped like penis, they are shaped like shape that penetrates them well
Penis don't own that shape, it just happens to work well so Lesbians can enjoy that shape---without having to be penetrated by, have sexual contact with, or even imagine a man

and the best general case shape for penetrating their vagina Just happens to be the phallic grin grin
ashawo how far?
You been don run.
Just thank your stars you didn't call the number cos by now bullet for don penetrate your body.
Idiot
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Mina59: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Beehive01:
Have you ever had sex with a man?
Was it fun?
Did you freak out?
Was it horrible, disgusting,nasty and underwhelming?
Or did you feel basically nothing?

As a lesbian air your experience down below
https://www.mnr.com.ng/public/view.aspx?id=70cf8d8a-7b02-4877-8d86-1471f52a1cf2_7_1-87155
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by oguns222: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Morrigan008:

Dildos aren't shaped like penis, D grin

Check the image below and tell me why you love to deceive yourself. Madam Inanity Enlightener

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
oguns222:

Check the image below and tell me why you love to deceive yourself. Madam Inanity Enlightener
does that make it a penis idiot grin grin grin
Just because it is shaped like a penis who fvcking cares you moronic dullard grin grin grin

Love Machine can never be a man
Most Lesbians won't let a man Bleep them but will prefer a woman to Bleep them with a strapon get that to your empty skull grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vickho:
ashawo how far?
You been don run.
Just thank your stars you didn't call the number cos by now bullet for don penetrate your body.
Idiot
wheel barrow pusher how far??! grin grin grin grin grin

You dey run grin grin grin grin grin
You know how deadly my venomous bite is cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just thank your stars you didn't upload your real pic and home address grin grin grin
Because for now you for now you for don turn ashes. grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Vickho: 2:42am On Jun 27, 2022
Morrigan008:
wheel barrow pusher how far??! grin grin grin grin grin

You dey run grin grin grin grin grin
You know how deadly my venomous bite is cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just thank your stars you didn't upload your real pic and home address grin grin grin
Because for now you for now you for don turn ashes. grin grin grin grin
message number for WhatsApp you dey fear.
hahahaha by now one computer center for dey type your funeral programme.
if Dem born you well message that number for WhatsApp
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by oguns222: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Morrigan008:
does that make it a penis idiot grin grin grin
Just because it is shaped like a penis who fvcking cares you moronic dullard grin grin grin

Love Machine can never be a man
Most Lesbians won't let a man Bleep them but will prefer a woman to Bleep them with a strapon get that to your empty skull grin grin grin grin

Madam dumb fool, you said the shape of Love Machine is not that of penis.

Check the image I showed you tell me how that shape differs from that of penis.

Stop changing the narrative like a straight up idiot.
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by effort1: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Morrigan008:

Dildos are designed in the shape of penis
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Fiona004: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
oguns222:

I have to cut in, in this conversation but truth be told you are not making any sense at all
This question is so ridiculous it's hilarious.
Lesbians still have vagina and clitoris. That sexual organ needs stimulation. Dildos and vibrators stimulate their sex organs. You know what makes someone a lesbian the fact that their are attracted to women NOT men. Since penis comes attached to men they don't want it
However the vagina mechanically still needs something long and hard or something that vibrates to stimulate it
If you are a straight man why do you like masturbating? Doesn't that make you gay since you are touching a penis. Why not just stick your dick in random holes? or better else just stick it in a guys ass if it is available. A penis just need a hole to stimulate it right? A hole is just a hole after all. Seriously you are a dumbo

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
Vickho:
message number for WhatsApp you dey fear.
hahahaha by now one computer center for dey type your funeral programme.
if Dem born you well message that number for WhatsApp
send me your real picture and home address you dey fear??! grin grin grin
By now dey for don dump your ashes inside river or maybe put your ashes in an urn to remember your Stupidity because they no go do funeral for a maggot like u
If you know say you are not physically deformed and disfigured send me your real profile picture and home address
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
oguns222:

you are a moronic ret@rded DULLARD
It's like you saying "if men like to have anal sex with women why they don't have sex with men"

A man is more than a penis
You are having a very low opinion of men. You think men are dicks, men are more than their dicks. dildos aren't penis

Listen maggot, Lesbians are attracted to women that doesn't mean they don't Like penetration
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Fiona004:
I have to cut in, in this conversation but truth be told you are not making any sense at all
This question is so ridiculous it's hilarious.
Lesbians still have vagina and clitoris. That sexual organ needs stimulation. Dildos and vibrators stimulate their sex organs. You know what makes someone a lesbian the fact that their are attracted to women NOT men. Since penis comes attached to men they don't want it
However the vagina mechanically still needs something long and hard or something that vibrates to stimulate it
If you are a straight man why do you like masturbating? Doesn't that make you gay since you are touching a penis. Why not just stick your dick in random holes? or better else just stick it in a guys ass if it is available. A penis just need a hole to stimulate it right? A hole is just a hole after all. Seriously you are a dumbo
I swear the maggot is dumber than a dead rat carcass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. / 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More / Advice To The opposite gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.