Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? (12275 Views)

She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Datboredberrri:
I swear the day i ever set my eyes on you, I'll stab you to death.
you are a capital buffon grin grin
See how you are cloning Peoples account grin
It's obvious vicho has been banned so you replied me with this fake account grin
Let the real owner of this account see how you cloned her account, she will pounce on you
You are just a vagabond released to this faceless forum
I swear the day I ever set my eyes on a maggot like you I will dismember you into pieces and set you ablaze grin
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Datboredberrri:
stop spreading HIV you wh0re
I will forever be your nightmare and the calamity that will befall you grin

You are spreading small pox and leprosy you wheelbarrow pusher cheesy
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
Datboredberrri:
boredberry is my girlfriend.
we are both dating and everyone on this forum knows that.
She hates you a lot and even supports me to attack you.
The day i handle you, she will be present ro witness your brutal death and I'll give her a pint of your blood and she'll lick it
boredberri, your Lesbian lover will witness how I will dismember you, with my two edge sword and I will force her to drink your blood
First I will decapitate you with my sword, then I will butcher your remaining body, roast your flesh and feed your roasted flesh to cannibals and I am sure your Lesbian lover will be pleased to feed on your grilled meat cheesy grin
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Datboredberrri:
boredberry is my girlfriend.
we are both dating and everyone on this forum knows that.
She hates you a lot and even supports me to attack you.
The day i handle you, she will be present ro witness your brutal death and I'll give her a pint of your blood and she'll lick it
What's wrong with you? undecided

Sir... Please leave me alone... Okay Satanist? undecided
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by ObamaMessi: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
BoredBerry:

Stop responding to him and he will stop trolling you.

I usually see one berry moniker in the travel section, are u d one?
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Morrigan008: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:

edit this your comment remove the 'sir' and put 'maggot' he no reach sir anything, you still dey give the maggot hope grin grin grin grin

the idiot cloned your account grin grin grin
He claims to be your Lesbian girlfriend cheesy grin

Why are you begging the idiot??! cheesy grin grin
Your making the maggot feel fly grin grin grin

Satanist??! grin grin grin
His not a satanist anything he is a confirm buffoon grin grin grin grin grin grin

You need to thrash him to stupor mercilessly grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Clitnation: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Bluezy13:

Very very.

All my lesbian friends are either married or baby mamas now.

BTW, opening an account on the 18th day of this month and creating threads on lesbians only is a clear indication of self-absorption characterized by depression and inferiority complex due to (1) negligence of the society to admit one's idiotically erotic sexuality, and or (2) quest for accomplices in such act and or (3) loneliness and or (3) such a fellow on a mission to manipulatively disseminate her sexuality and force it down the throat of the society.

Unfortunately, all of the numbered reasons are absolutely nonsensical and ineffective.
The society...this particular clime...does not give a damn. Text me your phone number
And that's a good thing.
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Is there anything special about it , everytime lesbo this lesbo that , abegi , as if there's a reward for being one.
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Beehive01: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
oke2018:
Is there anything special about it , everytime lesbo this lesbo that , abegi , as if there's a reward for being one.
mugu this thread is for Lesbians
You typed because it's special and you cared grin
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Beehive01:
Care for nonsense & agbero ??
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Beehive01:
mumu,who cares for nonsense & agbero ??
Re: As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? by oguns222: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2023
Morrigan008:
you are a moronic ret@rded DULLARD
It's like you saying "if men like to have anal sex with women why they don't have sex with men"

A man is more than a penis
You are having a very low opinion of men. You think men are dicks, men are more than their dicks. dildos aren't penis

Listen maggot, Lesbians are attracted to women that doesn't mean they don't Like penetration

If you truly want to show that you reject men, don't use anything related to men, like Love Machine shaped like a man's pennnis. If not, you are just a self deceiving idioot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Material Things The Basics In A Relationship? / What Nerds Don't Know About Women? / Name A Reason Why You Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.