Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know (478 Views)

Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager / Do I Need To Remove My Site On One Adsense Before Adding On Another Adsense / How Much Traffic Do You Need To Make To $100/day On Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know by Emmy2022tech: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
I have reached threshold ($100) I have over $200, but Adsense didn’t send me payment. I checked everything, it’s correct, I filled my dom account details correctly on 1st June . Right now, no payment notification mail, no automatic transfer pending on the account. I checked one link and I was told I haven’t select payment method, which I have done since before now, Adsense isn’t detecting my payment method.

Please if you have experienced this before, tell me how you were able to resolve it.
Re: Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know by damilola4162(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin grin grin
You make the money this month and you will paid next month, on the 21st.

According to Google Adsense payment terms, payments are made on the Net of 30 days. That is, your earnings this month will be hold till next month ending before it's been processed.

Note: If 21st of July fall on weekends your payment will be processed on the next business day. Shalom!
Re: Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know by Emmy2022tech: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
damilola4162:
grin grin grin
You make the money this month and you will paid next month, on the 21st.

According to Google Adsense payment terms, payments are made on the Net of 30 days. That is, your earnings this month will be hold till next month ending before it's been processed.

Note: If 21st of July fall on weekends your payment will be processed on the next business day. Shalom!

Check The screenshot below, I know what I am saying! The fund for last month is finalized already.

I have also added my GTBANK dom account correctly without mistake, I am confused.
Re: Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know by scrupulousblog: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Same here. They are supposed to pay last month earnings today but no paymeny so far.
Re: Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know by Nuclearact: 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Emmy2022tech:

Check The screenshot below, I know what I am saying! The fund for last month is finalized already.

I have also added my GTBANK dom account correctly without mistake, I am confused.

Relax, you will receive the payment email later today or early morning tomorrow. Today is still 21st and you can only start worrying if you didn't receive payment email by 25th of the month.
Re: Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know by Emmy2022tech: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nuclearact:

Relax, you will receive the payment email later today or early morning tomorrow. Today is still 21st and you can only start worrying if you didn't receive payment email by 25th of the month.
well, no Problem, but I think there is something wrong. I didn’t receive any mail, and no indication of payment on the payment tab. Assuming I am seeing pending, I wouldn’t be this worried.
Re: Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know by Emmy2022tech: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
scrupulousblog:
Same here. They are supposed to pay last month earnings today but no paymeny so far.
Really? Have you receive payment before now? Which bank did you put?
Re: Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know by damilola4162(m): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2022
Emmy2022tech:
Really? Have you receive payment before now? Which bank did you put?

I have received their mail about payment but no alert so far too. Has anyone see alert?
Re: Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know by damilola4162(m): 6:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Emmy2022tech:

Eiyah wait for today you should receive a mail from them.
I am yet to receive the alert, despite the mail. So let calm and wait.
Re: Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know by scholarshipspy: 6:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Expect an alert from your bank Thursday or Friday... Be patient!
Re: Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know by damilola4162(m): 7:04am On Jun 22, 2022
scholarshipspy:
Expect an alert from your bank Thursday or Friday... Be patient!

Thank you brother.
Re: Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know by scrupulousblog: 8:37am On Jun 22, 2022
damilola4162:

I have received their mail about payment but no alert so far too. Has anyone see alert?
I have not received the payment email.
Damilola, is your account Nigeria AdSense?
Re: Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know by Emmy2022tech: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2022
damilola4162:

Eiyah wait for today you should receive a mail from them.
I am yet to receive the alert, despite the mail. So let calm and wait.
Thank you so much bro, I just received payment notification mail, though alert is yet to come. I appreciate.

Re: Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know by damilola4162(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Emmy2022tech:
Thank you so much bro, I just received payment notification mail, though alert is yet to come. I appreciate.

You are welcome sir. I hope you are using domiciliary account to receive your payment?
Re: Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know by Emmy2022tech: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
damilola4162:

You are welcome sir. I hope you are using domiciliary account to receive your payment?
Yes Baba, GTBANK domiciliary account.

(1) (Reply)

Bestwebsite Designer Needed / Webmasters Partners In Lagos & Environs Needed Urgently.......... 07034488824 / Get A Standard Website In Just 1 Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.