Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 (12182 Views)

Sen. Abbo, RMD, Steve Crown, Real Warri Pikin, Samsong At The Launch GO WELLNESS / ‘Artistes’ Problem With Record Labels Is Greed’ – G-worldwide Artiste Manager / Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 Award

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWtrnEPh_dU

Evidence Samuel, the artiste manager of the celebrated gospel singer, Samsong has been honoured with the prestigious award of Gospel Artiste Manager of the Year 2022.

He was honoured along with top artists including Davido, 9ice and many more.

Evidence as he is simply called who also manages Moses Bliss was the only gospel artiste manager honoured at the event.

The award ceremony which took place at Lekki Coliseum at the weekend was organised by Golden Stars Award.

He has since expressed gratitude to the award organisers for finding him worthy of the honour.

He has also thanked his beautiful wife, Anita Samuel for always standing by him and encouraging him in his career choice as well as his clients, and other awardees.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/06/samsongs-manager-evidence-samuel-bags.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 by Sirheny007(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Before I say congratulations, I hope he has got his PVC to vote APC out?
This country no funny again.

angry

3 Likes

Re: Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 by seeker121(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 by SleekyP(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
cool
Re: Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 by Juicygees(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
issoright
Re: Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 by tillaman(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
shocked
Re: Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 by Triangles1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bianule.
Re: Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 by Prettylima(f): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations more win.
Do you need carton for your product?
We produce and print on all kind of carton pizza, BBQ, small chop etc.

1 Like

Re: Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 by chiedu7: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
olufunmi01:
Please my people I am OBIdient. Please I need your help all. I need 40k to balance for my GRE fees which is 220$ please all I have save is 100k. I need to write this exam so I can secure scholarship in USA for master. Please i am working but not earñing that much. I have starved myself to be able to raise this.
continue saving

3 Likes

Re: Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 by Deeprooted: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
olufunmi01:
Please my people I am OBIdient. Please I need your help all. I need 40k to balance for my GRE fees which is 220$ please all I have save is 100k. I need to write this exam so I can secure scholarship in USA for master. Please i am working but not earñing that much. I have starved myself to be able to raise this.

With no account details?
Re: Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 by bibianna(f): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations handsome! smiley
Re: Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 by Burgerlomo: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Congratulations cool
Re: Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 by TNORWAY: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
olufunmi01:

Well, I raised money to have my passport, transcript. I don't really have a good job like that. I have had about 3 admissions without funding. One in University of Michigan, USA, University of Aberdeen Scotland, and University of Reading UK. I thought I could do without GRE or ielts until my friend in georgia, Atlanta told me to write GRE that with my good grade from first degree will guarantee funding.
kindly share the mail......here.
Re: Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
chiedu7:

continue saving
Ndi obidience,ndi aka gum..ndi shishi..I no give.mana nwanne,dat guy but onye mmanu mmanu,onwere Ike ibu ndi nke tinubu choro iri anyi ka ji mmanu.echiche m. grin angry
Re: Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 by Gbest90(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Well deserved.
Re: Samsong's Manager, Evidence Samuel Bags Gospel Artiste Manager Of The Year 2022 by olufunmi01(m): 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
TNORWAY:
kindly share the mail......here.
Can you share me your email address

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foxy Brown's Big Weight Transformation / Picture Of Rick Rose In A Room Full Of Money. / Rest In Peace August Alsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.