Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) (5118 Views)

Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Chinese boss refused to pay his salary and he snatched his wife, lol

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/06/zambian-man-snatches-his-bosss-wife.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by promzy555(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol, wicked payoff ever

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by Mophor: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Issokay!!!

Savage 101

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by zolajpower: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/06/zambian-man-snatches-his-bosss-wife.html?m=1

grin i love this kind of news e sweet me die . Chinese people grin grin don dey hear am small small for Zambia

5 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
promzy555:
Lol, wicked payoff ever

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
zolajpower:

grin i love this kind of news e sweet me die . Chinese people grin grin don dey hear am small small for Zambia

cheesy
Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by Faber(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin grin grin

Zambia to the World. Zambians like Asian puna

I remember Archbishop Emmanuel Milingo of Lusaka Catholic Archdiocese. He removed his cassock, dumped the Catholic Church for a Korean woman Mrs Moon grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Zimbabwe, Kenya and Zambia and weird news is 5&6 oo

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by promzy555(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oladimeji122:
hello where can i get pvc
where is ur location
Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by promzy555(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oladimeji122:
osun
local govt

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by KingDash: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
My hero

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by JoeRizzla(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
She really look exhausted, He must have drilled the living soul out of her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by mayor1814: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nawaoh. wonders continue to continue and continue and continue and continue.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by Ballzproblemm: 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
power of preeq cheesy, no be say the boss no get money o ,but since the Chinese woman never test preeq this big (Asian men are known for their small preeq) she abandon her husband and his money.

Moral lesson: a good preeq , is the only thing that can make women overlook money and looks

7 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
mayor1814:
Nawaoh. wonders continue to continue and continue and continue and continue.

grin
Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
I think the man and woman may have been having an affair before the issue abeg. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by esky158(m): 4:05am On Jun 22, 2022
O boy na to go try dis one for dat my boss way never pay me for 3 days now be dis. U delay my salary I nack ur babe or daughter. But dis one is worker from hell

4 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 4:31am On Jun 22, 2022
You can tell by how peaceful the woman is sleeping that the guy really gave her "better knacking". grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by pointblank247(m): 7:27am On Jun 22, 2022
Oladimeji122:
just remember that pvc means PETER'S VOTER CARD
Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by Greisen: 8:10am On Jun 22, 2022
esky158:
O boy na to go try dis one for dat my boss way never pay me for 3 days now be dis. U delay my salary I nack ur babe or daughter. But dis one is worker from hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by TeeGentle(m): 8:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Comeback win

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by kelspinall(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2022
if am not mistaken,this 2(man and the lady) has been fuxking behind the man(boss). don't tell me he snatched,is she a teen that doesn't know what's happening to her rather she left on her will(dickwork is wonderful).just a few hours later she has already been diqmatized...

this hooes never seems to impress

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Oladimeji122:
which state
Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2022
Oladimeji122:
osun
call this number

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by Nonexisting: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2022
Fucck. That's all Eastern African man knows how to do well. He didn't see his car and house to snatch, na pussy he see which tells you how stupid East Africans are. How much is pussy in naira? Foolish man.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) by Saviourk: 10:04am On Jun 22, 2022
decatalyst:
Zimbabwe and weird news is 5&6 oo

*Zambia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Trend Among Ladies / God Exposed My Girlfriend's Past And Present When She Went For Youth Service / Guys Take A Look At This And Answer Truthfully.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.