Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) (25479 Views)

Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Dances In Shopee Advert (Photos) / Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Sucre6: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2022
as OBIdient as Ororo grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Slynation(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Happiness is free indeed...This is someone they crashed his £1.8m buggati...!! But crash some Toyota in Nigeria and the man will not laugh nor smile for 1month grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Antoeni(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Christiano Ronaldo , Please Tell Your Block Headed Fan & Supporters in Nigeria to Go Get Their PVC
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Ororo the GOAT....

Enjoy your holiday....

Happy family indeed...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by omoadeleye(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Damn, so much strength despite his worker using his car to jam
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by blingxx(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2022
So Ronaldo don join mumu tiktok undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by paulolee(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2022
kenzysmith:
I can feel the pain in paulolee and ojemaah hearts y seeing cr7 still happy
Bayern Munich is ready to receive him as soon as lewa is sold
Bayern sign cr7 along with mane?? wat happens to united he took to Europa?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Antai123(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2022
Peter Obi all the way. Even Ronaldo obey him family dance.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Slynation(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2022
kenzysmith:
I can feel the pain in paulolee and ojemaah hearts y seeing cr7 still happy
Bayern Munich is ready to receive him as soon as lewa is sold
why do you all always want a Soft landing for CR-7 grin Ibrahimovic won the league with a struggling AC Milan, something CR-7 won't have achieved because he would have run away from Milan ever since...

Anyways.... what else do I expect from "Kwaku the traveler"
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by paulolee(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
why do you all always want a Soft landing for CR-7 grin Ibrahimovic won the league with a struggling AC Milan, something CR-7 won't have achieved because he would have run away from Milan ever since...

the guy is just dreaming.....bayern can do better than bringing a 37 yr old player dt will score tapins
Bayern Munich president Herbert Hainer put an end to
the rumours linking Cristiano Ronaldo to the German
club . "He's too old for us," he said. Hainer, in a meeting
with Bayern Munich fans, spoke about the possibility of
signing Cristiano Ronaldo, which he quickly discarded....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Prettylima:
I just like this guy, na man you be grin
Have you been looking for a way to package ur products, and you want it to look so catching. or you need a carton to package your product or foods, count on us. we produce carton of any kind of size, regardless where you are or stay.
We deliver your jobs clean and sharp.
We also do pizza Carton, any kind of foods package and drinks cartons..
Just tell us the size and shape

Hello check my signature ...

And you may like to display your services on the Open Marketplace Thread for more Audience...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by kenzysmith: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by yetunsbay(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2022
Op, do you expect him to dance with Obi before ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Shopwiiser: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2022
if na me dem crash my bughatti, i go dey altar like this dey weep, but my guy dey dance... God abeg I need this kind of blessings in my life
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by satarrida: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by ofuonyebi: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2022
..Wao! the sekelewu dance is ok for relaxation
But bobo CR-7 when would you marry the mother of your 4-children now?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Portuguese cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by comrChris(m): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Why he doesn't like wearing clothes is what I don't understand
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Urchmantete: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2022
Greatest footballer of our time. Chukwuemeka Ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by thaoriginator: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2022
Messi can't dweet
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Slynation(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2022
paulolee:

the guy is just dreaming.....bayern can do better than bringing a 37 yr old player dt will score tapins
Bayern Munich president Herbert Hainer put an end to
the rumours linking Cristiano Ronaldo to the German
club . "He's too old for us," he said. Hainer, in a meeting
with Bayern Munich fans, spoke about the possibility of
signing Cristiano Ronaldo, which he quickly discarded....
It's only his deluded fans always wishing for a soft landing where he will score tapins and P.K so they shout WasiiiiuuuuU...!! grin

But you see this Europa...E must play am!! grin
I blame Westham self for not winning their last game of the season, we should be talking about conference league by now...grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Hallabee1(m): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2022
christejames:
I love this guy cool

He is even OBIdient shocked

Aje...

You need slap
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Slynation(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=kenzysmith post=114040667][/quote] My concern is that CR-7 should return Man United to the second position he met them before running away... grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Treasure17(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2022
My guy. The best footballer on the planet.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Will this dance make 1naira to $1?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Golan007: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Buga?

grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2022
All these Ronaldo mods seff
Messi scored 5 goals in a match, no news Messi won finalissima, no news
Ronaldo dance, bring it to Nairaland
Thunder that will strike you people ehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Joseph Yobo's World Press Conference / A Nairalander With Obafemi Martins (obagoal) In Dubai / How Simy Nwankwo Became The Best Striker In Europe In The Last 1 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.